PDA

View Full Version : A converted Paladin

dszabo
10-21-2007, 12:07 AM
I'm thinking of converting my level 18 warrior to a paladin. I was wondering about stat placement, and also what training I should pick up, I want to be swinging a two handed weapon. He's a halfling. Any input would be very beneficial, Thanks in advance!

Ashuron

Axhinde
10-21-2007, 12:09 AM
I'm thinking of converting my level 18 warrior to a paladin. I was wondering about stat placement, and also what training I should pick up, I want to be swinging a two handed weapon. He's a halfling. Any input would be very beneficial, Thanks in advance!

Ashuron

Don't.

That's the best advice I can give you.

mgoddess
10-21-2007, 01:34 AM
Every time I think of converting my level 47 warrior to a paladin, I mess with the skills and a paladin just plain sucks with combat skills, compared to a warrior.

Now, if you care more about having spells, don't give a damn about warrior guild skills or being able to actually get cman's, then being a paladin may be right for you.

I'd personally suggest though, creating a paladin from the ground up, not converting... especially if you've already done guild work and gotten used to the warrior style.

Gigantuous
10-21-2007, 01:46 AM
Firstly, 2handed weapon paladins suck.

Secondly, it would be better for you to just train one from the ground up, so you get a good "feel" for being a paladin over a warrior.

Thirdly, I'm not entirely sure what combat skills mgoddess is talking about, but converting was the best move I personally have made. My paladin is honestly more durable/versatile (yes, simply in terms of using spells to harm/kill in combination with weapons) than my warrior was.

Of course, I'm sure I'll get told I wasn't using my warrior correctly, I don't know what I'm talking about, etc. But that's just been my experience. My paladin > my warrior.

LadyKiora
01-12-2008, 05:36 PM
Gigantuous a Palidan? After all these years? Hehe, been a long time.