PDA

View Full Version : Orgasmatron. No, seriously.

Ravenstorm
12-04-2003, 11:43 PM
Discuss

http://www.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,7991485%255E13762,00.html

LazyBard
12-04-2003, 11:49 PM
Men are now officially about to become obsolete. thats just FAWKED.

Xcalibur
12-04-2003, 11:50 PM
Future of sex.. Not necessaraly that, but those kind stuff will. Safer sex, no children, no sickness, less problems... and probably better orgasm (since there's no one that knows you more than yourself)..

Technology is evil

Drew2
12-05-2003, 12:04 AM
ROFLMAO

THE DAYS OF FAKE ORGASMS ARE OVER. JUST CLICK THE BUTTON WHILE YOU'RE DOING IT AND VIOLA!!!

Xcalibur
12-05-2003, 12:08 AM
"Voila", safe orgasm can still occured, somen women are really tricky :lol:

Snapp
12-05-2003, 01:07 AM
That is crazy. I wonder if women will be that desperate to orgasm that they will have it installed?

Kitsun
12-05-2003, 01:10 AM
I can't believe the doctor doesn't understand WHY women don't want something inserted through their skin and into their spinal cord for the sake of an orgasm...

If anything they'd want a FINISHED version and not be one of the few test subjects where the battery pack erupted and melted the spinal connectors so they can never feel anything down there again.

SpunGirl
12-05-2003, 01:31 AM
This is a silly idea. Half the fun of an orgasm is the buildup to it - if I had to go it alone, I'd rather use a vibrator. And orgasms with someone else are always more fun than the alone kind. Silly doctors.

-K

Moist Happenings
12-05-2003, 01:42 AM
If anyone knows where I can get a remote control for these devices, please email me.

Drew2
12-05-2003, 01:44 AM
Yeah but think about it...

You're sitting in traffic, bored out of your mind...

You spy your Orgaso-remote in the cup holder.. you give it a click..

BAM.

Driving is 100x funner.

Drew2
12-05-2003, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by Neff
If anyone knows where I can get a remote control for these devices, please email me.

LOL That's another aspect. Like the old garage door remote thing.

Walk down the street clicking your orgasm remote and see how many women twitch and moan uncontrolably. That would be so hilarious I'd have to die.

Moist Happenings
12-05-2003, 01:45 AM
Actually I was thinking more like becoming a surgeon so I could implant them in girls that pass out at parties, and then carrying around a remote in case they ever get mad at me.

Problem is if I ever stopped seeing them then their future husbands/mates would get confused.

"Honey, why is there an antenna coming out of your...Hey..you were with Neff weren't you?"

HarmNone
12-05-2003, 02:04 AM
I think I shall stick with men. One does not need to go under the knife to have one implanted. :D

HarmNone is an old-fashioned kinda gal

Latrinsorm
12-05-2003, 02:14 AM
Actually I was thinking more like becoming a surgeon

[edit: spelling, I thought that looked funny]

Neff with a knife and anyone unconscious, oh yeah I like that image. :thumbsdown:

My psych teacher told us that if you could hook an electrode into the pleasure center of your brain (piece of cake for ol' Sawbones Neff, right?) and trigger it, the result would be infinitely better than any orgasm you would ever have. By doing so, you could instantly make a slave out of anyone, because they would do ANYTHING to get another blast.

Experimented with rats: hook up the electrode to a level they can press. The rats (unsurprisingly) will spam the level like you wouldn't believe while they're in that general vicinity and while away from level-pressing possibilities are the most well-adjusted rats in the lab (once they've recovered from getting their heads cracked open). They get a little upset when you take them away from the bar area, but otherwise they're happy rats.

The future: Jetpacks? No. Hovercars? No. Magic brain happy sex button? Yes.

[Edited on 12-5-2003 by Latrinsorm]

DarknessWithin
12-05-2003, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by Tayre

LOL That's another aspect. Like the old garage door remote thing.

Walk down the street clicking your orgasm remote and see how many women twitch and moan uncontrolably. That would be so hilarious I'd have to die.

LMAO Exactly!! The beeper commercial where the person picks up the phone and says "beep me again" comes to mind. lol. Ooh the fun that could be had with that. Think of how many pointless fights you could stop. "Honey your a jacka..." *click* "..i love you" :lol::lol:

But seriously? Who would want something implanted in their spine just to get their rocks off??

SpunGirl
12-05-2003, 03:03 AM
A real man can get a woman's rocks off using only his god-given tools, and there are many at his disposal.

Down with the machines.

-K

Moist Happenings
12-05-2003, 03:04 AM
This guy that looked like jesus gave me a vibrator once. Does that count for anything?

SpunGirl
12-05-2003, 03:33 AM
I wouldn't go around brandishing a vibrator that came from some random guy who looked like Jesus. In renderings, Jesus looks homeless to me.

-K

Vesi
12-05-2003, 03:39 AM
I know Donovan was singing about something else, but this is all my brain could think of when I read that.

Electrical banana
Is gonna be a sudden craze.
Electrical banana
Is bound to be the very next phase.

Vesi

Chelle
12-05-2003, 04:36 AM
This guy that looked like jesus gave me a vibrator once. Does that count for anything?

You know, if I were a guy this would be the last thing I'd ever brag about or even admit to. :lol:

Bestatte
12-05-2003, 06:32 AM
Oh and girls? If you want that "on demand" kinda pleasure, a discreet sort of momentary "woo!" that doesn't require you to unbutton your pants or lift your skirt..

Try the Butterfly. Compact, portable, relatively inexpensive, and can be used in any environment from home to work to driving in a car. (Though the car SHOULD be pulled over unless you're not the one driving it).

Moist Happenings
12-05-2003, 06:58 AM
Does it come with a remote?

Betheny
12-05-2003, 07:48 AM
i want an orgasm for christmas.

Kurapira
12-05-2003, 07:59 AM
There are some toys out there with remotes Neff. Are you sure you aren't a virgin? Get out a lil bit more man, you are lookin pale. Hehe. ::pokes Neff in the tummy::

Adhara
12-05-2003, 10:20 AM
Uh. How sad. Men should try to understand women's needs rather than inventing machines to compensate for their deficiencies.

Myshel
12-05-2003, 10:31 AM
Orgasms are great stress relievers. Imagine a hard day at the office, your boss is jerk and you feel like screaming. BOOM, click your orgasm and your smiling. Could replace all those little pills people take.

Tsa`ah
12-05-2003, 10:32 AM
Deficient my ass. I have to beat my wife off with a stick.

Adhara
12-05-2003, 10:38 AM
Good to hear! I never implied that all men were dificient in that area. :)

Myshel, it's a cute idea but shouldn't we keep the orgasm something special? Something achieved in an intimate moment (alone or otherwise)? This auto-orgasm device sounds like commercializing orgasms and that's the part I have a problem with. At least with a dildo you must still do the work!

Czeska
12-05-2003, 11:18 AM
Sacrifice intimate orgasms for insta-pleasure and world peace, the elimination of road rage.. <cackles> Part of my sick brain likes this a lot.
"WTF! You just SMASHED my car! Watch where you're... oh.. the button, cool, I gotcha, no worries."

Myshel
12-05-2003, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Adhara
Good to hear! I never implied that all men were dificient in that area. :)

Myshel, it's a cute idea but shouldn't we keep the orgasm something special? Something achieved in an intimate moment (alone or otherwise)? This auto-orgasm device sounds like commercializing orgasms and that's the part I have a problem with. At least with a dildo you must still do the work!

Seriously I don't think the orgasmatron could replace one on one sexual experience in either scope or emotional ability. Even masturbation, all the lead in fantasies and ect. that make up all our indiviual sexual experiences.

But imagine a woman who has a hard time achieving orgasm, with her significant other and at the right moment she could do the click. Or like I mentioned earlier, a purely physical orgasm to alieve stress. Could that replace sex as we know it? I don't think so, just another tool that the future is handing us. I myself love sex, the old fashioned way, but the idea of instant orgasms turns me on too. Fortunately our bodies are capable of many orgasms and it looks like the sex toy of the future is here.
Would I have surgery to have it? Nope. But I can add it to my stable of fantasies.:thumbsup:

Betheny
12-05-2003, 11:50 AM
A certain piercing in a certain area is far cheaper and more effective than any machine.

Chelle
12-05-2003, 12:31 PM
Owch.

How would one endure the pain of the initial piercing, in the first place, I wonder? Me ain't that desperate to undergo any piercing or surgery.

*shudder* Just thinking about it is like someone scraping their fingernails on a chalkboard.

JustMe
12-05-2003, 01:42 PM
Anyone want to loan me 20,000$? I'm just kidding... and I never thought anyone in their right mind would make a machine like that. Vibrators okay, insta orgasm through something in your spine? Eh, no thanks...

Betheny
12-05-2003, 08:51 PM
The piercing isn't that bad. I didn't even yell or scream or have any pain after a few minutes.

Moist Happenings
12-05-2003, 09:09 PM
Does it really add that much to your enjoyment of things?

Myrianna
12-05-2003, 09:27 PM
There's a risk involved with that piercing as well, and any risk of losing pleasure down there, I don't care if it's one in a hundred billion... it's too much

Xcalibur
12-05-2003, 09:38 PM
Mutilation is a bit... hmm, a bit... hmm.. too much for me either.

just some lotions and you're set, rest is just psychological :)

Adhara
12-05-2003, 09:59 PM
Myrianna stated the most important reason why I would never get that done. That and the fact that I find body piercings very unattractive in general (especially facial ones).

Betheny
12-05-2003, 10:05 PM
Does it really add that much to your enjoyment of things?

In a word?

YES.

Though I have yet to let someone else touch it.

Drew2
12-05-2003, 10:13 PM

:D

Latrinsorm
12-05-2003, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Tayre

:D

does anyone else not get that or am I just out of the loop?

Drew2
12-05-2003, 10:28 PM
You're out of the loop.

HOWEVER.

You won't be for long.

Neildo
12-06-2003, 11:42 PM
There's a risk involved with that piercing as well, and any risk of losing pleasure down there, I don't care if it's one in a hundred billion... it's too much

Yeah, many piercers won't pierce "that spot" because of that reason. It's best to just get a vertical hood one done. Almost the same pleasure and 10290809238% safer. And yes, it's a fun piercing to play with. :D

- N

SpunGirl
12-07-2003, 12:04 AM
::screams::

No one would go near my area with anything that is meant to puncture it. Jaysus, Beth.

-K

PS Quit acking so fucking smug, Tayre:P

GSLeloo
12-07-2003, 12:05 AM
Yeah my downstairs area or my breasts.. keep your needles to yourself or you will find them in nasty places on your own body. I think um.. ears and maybe, MAYBE, belly button I could pierce. But that's an extreme maybe.

SpunGirl
12-07-2003, 12:12 AM
I have two holes in each ear and one tattoo. That's as self-mutilating as I get.

-K