PDA

View Full Version : Armor/weapons and fluff

GSLadyGothique
10-19-2007, 10:12 PM
PM me or send me an IM to bid. Winners IM me for pick up

GSLadyGothique on AIM

Everything that has no bids yet had been moved to:
http://www.crystalamulet.com/aboutme.php?user=Gothie

All the info I have about this stuff I've posted here so if you have a question I probably can't answer it. I had to ask some friends to help me price things since I'm a terrible merchant so I did my best. If you want to make an offer feel free.

a dull white ora falchion - The white ora falchion is surrounded by a pure white flickering flame that burns with the rage of divine fury.
Unlocked Iasha white ora
peer- As you gaze on the hilt of your white ora falchion, your eyes mist over and you see the holy symbol of Koar burn in your mind.
wave - As you wave the white ora falchion in the air, bursts of white-hot pure flames fly from it in every direction.
kiss - You set the tip of your white ora falchion on the ground, bowing your head and murmuring a prayer to your patron.
touch - You lovingly trace your fingers along the veins of white-ora folded into the falchion.
poke - You run a finger down the surface of the falchion. You stop to admire its flawless craftsmanship, all of it crafted from gleaming white ora and meticulously maintained. Unfortunately, you forgot about the flames surrounding it, and it is hot!
roar - You point your weapon into the sky and roar a battlecry to Koar.
hold - Holding your white ora falchion, you cry out, "Koar, aid me in my hour of need!"
self script - The crimson flames surrounding your white ora falchion flare up a brilliant orange for a moment.
Loresong
As you begin to sing, your vision clouds over and a scene unfolds before you. The image of a scarred dwarf in white leathers laboring deep in a dark, dank mine, grunting as he extracts precious white ora ore.
As you continue to sing, you can see the dwarf laboring over a hot iron forge. He mops his brow continually as he pumps the bellows then returns to the anvil, coaxing a weapon from the white-hot metal. As he hammers again and again with a perfect eonake forging-hammer he looks more and more pleased with his work. He now and again sticks it into a trough filled with a shimmering oil. After a few more minutes of hammering, he begins to look unsatisfied with his results, and then suddenly tosses it back into the fire. "I can do better than that, for Eonak's glory!
As you continue to sing, your inner vision once again focuses on the scarred dwarf, carefully polishing the white ora falchion before handing it to an imposing priest. His raiment is of the finest quality, from the magnificent cloth-of-silver cope, his bejeweled miter, and gleaming amethyst on his hand marking him as one of the ecclesiastical hierarchy. He sets the weapon on the altar and cries, "In the name of no deity, I consecrate this weapon.
CB 500K Ceero SOLD IM me for pick-up BO 1M

~~~~~~~~~~~

a deeply hooded black velvet cloak - The soft dark velvet has been brushed to a high sheen, lending a bit of shimmer to the folds of the cloak. Lining the garment is a striking shade of sangria which contrasts beautifully with the outer layer. A thin chain of platinum secures the cloak and drapes gently around the shoulders.
Holds VLA, weighs 5, closes and scripted
You don your black velvet cloak, the folds of its hood falling across your shoulders and down your back.
You touch the hood of your black velvet cloak, arranging its folds around your face.
You push the hood of your black velvet cloak back and let it fall across your shoulders.
You pull the hood of your black velvet cloak up over your head and settle its folds around your face.
probably more
CB 600k Sylvan Dreams SOLD IM me for pick-up BO at 2m

Drunken Durfin
10-20-2007, 08:26 PM
>a heavy eonake slab - Forging material
>MB 3m

3 Mil

bluesmith
10-21-2007, 12:40 AM
4m eonake slab

GSLadyGothique
10-21-2007, 02:58 PM
My account closes on November 5th, so these need to go before then. I have a ton of other stuff I'll probably be getting rid of as soon as I have the time to go through it all.

Beguiler
10-21-2007, 07:50 PM
a pair of low slung gossamer silk pantaloons draped in the front with a multitude of silver scarves
Weigh less than 2, hold small for a few items
MB 500k

a delicate platinum ring dangling a tiny emerald leaf charm - Flippable altered piercing jewelry
MB 100k

a narrow-waisted dark velvet corset with gossamer silk sleeves that flare at the wrists - pinworn weighs less than 2 closes
MB 100k

MBs on all please.

Stuck up Elf
10-21-2007, 07:54 PM
4m eonake slab

Whatcha plan to make with that, Blue?

Loving the perfect handaxe btw! cman precis crush

GSLadyGothique
10-21-2007, 09:44 PM
Added new stuff

Drunken Durfin
10-21-2007, 11:32 PM
>a thick leather-bound ledger

1 Million

Tolwynn
10-21-2007, 11:48 PM
a pair of thigh high cross-gartered boots detailed with intricate platinum buckles
holds VSA, closes
MB 100k

100k on these.

Drew
10-21-2007, 11:58 PM
I'm not sure why the rolaren sword is priced the way it is, are those greater elemental flares or are the scripts driving the price?

GSLadyGothique
10-21-2007, 11:59 PM
It has a pocket, and I'm not a merchant so thats what I priced it at.

Snapp
10-22-2007, 12:00 AM
Keep it on topic, children.

Tolwynn
10-22-2007, 09:37 AM
2 million on the Premium points.

Scrimsilver
10-22-2007, 12:07 PM
Where are those black dancing shoes from? Do they have more scripts like the other pair?

~Scrimsilver.

Scrimsilver
10-22-2007, 12:37 PM
120k on the corset.

Deza
10-22-2007, 03:03 PM
a narrow-waisted dark velvet corset with gossamer silk sleeves that flare at the wrists - pinworn weighs less than 2 closes
CB 100k Beguiler Twice

150k on this please

Jayvn
10-22-2007, 04:36 PM
siren is 5x swcp :)

GSLadyGothique
10-22-2007, 09:58 PM
Where are those black dancing shoes from? Do they have more scripts like the other pair?

~Scrimsilver.

Thats all the scripts I found.

GSLadyGothique
10-22-2007, 11:46 PM
Everything's been updated.

I'll be adding more things over the weekend.

And thanks for the info Jayvn :)

Scrimsilver
10-23-2007, 02:04 AM
Gothique I hope yer not leaving because of all the junk on the boards.

I'd take most of that with a grain or two.

~Scrimsilver.

Beguiler
10-23-2007, 08:14 AM

GSLadyGothique
10-23-2007, 10:08 AM
I'm leaving because I feel Simutronics no longer deserves my time or money.

Some things though just make it easier to go.

Deza
10-24-2007, 12:12 PM

250k please

Beguiler
10-24-2007, 12:49 PM

300k please

Things2Come
10-24-2007, 01:09 PM
a pair of snow white thigh-high boots cinched tight with icy blue laces
pocketed, closes and can be tied and untied, maybe a few more scripts not sure
CB 100K Shimmie

How much do these weigh?

If you'll accept the bid, I'll place 100k on ...

a thin silver bracelet - Engraved upon the bracelet are the words "Teras Isle Lunatic Asylum - Inmate 1104".
MB 500k BO at 1m

GSLadyGothique
10-24-2007, 09:41 PM
a pair of snow white thigh-high boots cinched tight with icy blue laces
pocketed, closes and can be tied and untied, maybe a few more scripts not sure
CB 100K Shimmie

How much do these weigh?

If you'll accept the bid, I'll place 100k on ...

a thin silver bracelet - Engraved upon the bracelet are the words "Teras Isle Lunatic Asylum - Inmate 1104".
MB 500k BO at 1m

I cant access game until Friday, I'll post the weight then. I will not lower the MB on anything that's Teras Isle related.

GSLadyGothique
10-26-2007, 11:08 PM
Items added / updated

The boots with icy blue laces weigh about 2

Shalla
10-27-2007, 02:34 PM
I'm surprised the Eonake slab did not go for more than 5 mill. I was once offered a generous 23m for my slab; I declined, not for greed, but another selfish reason; I was entertaining the idea of getting into the artisan guild; to which I eventually lost interest, and was persuaded to sell mine for 8 mill.

GSLadyGothique
10-27-2007, 09:13 PM
I think 5m is about the going rate for them these days.

GSLadyGothique
10-28-2007, 05:56 PM
I've made some updates and lowered a few minimum bids

If you want to make offers on anything PM or AIM me and I'll consider them. Just don't be stupid.

Pyper
10-28-2007, 10:56 PM
100k on the lacquered crimson scalemail

GSLadyGothique
10-28-2007, 11:09 PM
Added a few new items including a Xojium runestaff.

GSLadyGothique
10-30-2007, 09:40 PM
I lowered some minimum bids and added a few items.

GSLadyGothique
11-01-2007, 05:24 PM
Everything that has not had any bids can now be found at

Please place bids on these items there.

GSLadyGothique
11-02-2007, 10:09 AM
I've posted a ton of new stuff. Everything from Altered scripted amulet holders to vanne fans. Lowered alot of MB's as well

GSLadyGothique
11-03-2007, 10:27 PM
If you have not yet picked up your items or have not yet made arangements with me to do so, please contact me.

For more items please visit http://www.CrystalAmulet.com/aboutme.php?user=Gothie

Linsyia
11-04-2007, 01:54 AM
Just picked up my Item from Gothique, thank you for everything.