PDA

View Full Version : Official: Lothwyn and Solhaven

Fallen
10-18-2007, 01:50 PM
Lothwyn is the Solhaven guru, to help people make sense of this:

Re: In light of recent events... · on 10/18/2007 12:17:17 PM 8976

My plans for Solhaven remain the same, and are currently in development. As of this time, and at least for some time in the future, I'll still be your guru. That may change, and I'll let you know if and when it does.

I realize you're thinking... omg, how can he give Solhaven the time it deserves by running two teams?! Well, because I'm running two teams that are now one team. The GMs under me are independant, confident GMs who know how to get the work done when I ask. I won't need to be in the nitty-gritty of everything all at once because of this, and I don't expect--at least the cursory, shocked glance--my time to become an issue. I have the staff and resources to be able to give everything--Platinum, Premium, Solhaven, and the other things I'm in charge of now--the right amount of attention they all deserve.

However, my main attention and priority the day before yesterday, yesterday, and today is Ebon Gate. AEG, Solhaven's changes will begin to happen, and I'll start processing and figuring out a game plan for everything else.

L

mgoddess
10-18-2007, 02:53 PM
Stupid question for the day: someone want to tell me what AEG means please?

Some Rogue
10-18-2007, 02:57 PM
After Ebon gate?

Gigantuous
10-18-2007, 02:58 PM
After Ebon's Gate?

mgoddess
10-18-2007, 03:02 PM
After Ebon gate?

Right. Ya know, that makes complete sense.

Did I mention it was a stupid question?...

Shifted
10-20-2007, 09:16 AM
No such thing as a stupid question...