PDA

View Full Version : Pay extra for plat to be threatened by staff..

Kyra231
10-17-2007, 04:43 AM
Check out these mad customer service skills.

Ok...

This is a vent from the heart...

Folks, if someone in our community does good stuff for you, you simply don't backstab them.

I was told something tonight that has me seeing more shades of red than exists in the color spectrum.

While I might have fights with Jay, or Sue, and a few people here can't stand me, I think we can agree our little place in the sun is important to us all.

Let me be blunt here, I won't tolerate it, and I'll do anything I can to see you out of Platinum forever, let alone GemStone.

I am that angry.

Don't cross me here, you will lose.

~K

All your cookies are belong to us.

No idea what the hell its about but damn, nothing like the 'great' staff threatening paying customers.

K

Sean of the Thread
10-17-2007, 05:59 AM
Where did that come from?

Stanley Burrell
10-17-2007, 06:14 AM
The hell is that all about?

Alfster
10-17-2007, 06:28 AM
It's his way of saying that everyone should bow down to him for doing nice things for them (well to them in Gothique's case).

It's always fun to write, "Because Khaladon is gay as aids" as your reason for canceling your account.

Kyra231
10-17-2007, 07:48 AM
Apparently it is about 2 people sharing the expense and an account, one locked the other out & later on the second tried to regain access by using the account security question since he no longer had the password.

Okay so the situation total bullshit & fucked up in several ways but to me it is not something that should have been addressed in the vague way he did on a public forum, sounded like a threat & personally I have no use for that type of horseshit.

K.

Silent_Willy
10-17-2007, 07:55 AM
Please be more sensitive. It's so funny that everyone is clamoring to post some epic thread, you can't stop for a second to think. WAAAAAHHH KHALADON ANGRY I R OFFENDED. Grow up. Only a dumbass would be offended by his post.

Kyra231
10-17-2007, 09:49 AM
Offended, no. I'm looking more at him to be a professional and not act like an 11 y/o child posting threats about what he's going to 'do' to people.

Disgusted would be the correct adjective.

~K.

Jorddyn
10-17-2007, 10:09 AM
No idea what the hell its about but damn, nothing like the 'great' staff threatening paying customers.

K

Nothing different than a manager at a bar telling jackasses to behave or he'll kick them out.

Latrinsorm
10-17-2007, 10:32 AM
His post was addressed to "folks", though, not whomever it was that perpetrated this undoubtedly egregious act. Yelling at/towards everyone because one (two?) person did something wrong is acting like a 4th grade teacher.

Paradii
10-17-2007, 10:37 AM
The true crime here is that people actually pay for platinum.

CrystalTears
10-17-2007, 10:42 AM
His post was addressed to "folks", though, not whomever it was that perpetrated this undoubtedly egregious act. Yelling at/towards everyone because one (two?) person did something wrong is acting like a 4th grade teacher.
It's a management tactic. Instead of singling people out, they tell everyone that behaving like morons will get you into problems. That kind of thing doesn't surprise me anymore.

Daulken
10-17-2007, 10:54 AM
Say what you will, but Khal loves the community as it is and even though some of that community very vocally don't like him, he will protect them when someone goes way above and beyond and pulls something like this.

Celephais
10-17-2007, 11:00 AM
Offended, no. I'm looking more at him to be a professional and not act like an 11 y/o child posting threats about what he's going to 'do' to people.

Disgusted would be the correct adjective.

~K.
I fully agree, his post reaks of immaturity and favortism. This is not the way a senior GM should conduct himself. A comment such as "Don't cross me here, you will lose" is just a totalitarian threat. Seriously that was a massive douche-bag move on his part.

Sean
10-17-2007, 11:13 AM
Bar managers don't usually take out ads in a public newspaper saying hey I'm mad at Mr. X and Mr. Y I'm really mad at you and I'm going to do my best to get you banned from my bar and if I can every other bar I'm affiliated with!

Fallen
10-17-2007, 11:25 AM
My CO once told a soldier in the middle of a packed auditorium that he would ruin him. Exact quote, "I will RUIN you."

That's all I have to contribute.

Things2Come
10-17-2007, 12:03 PM
My personal opinion is that a senior member of staff should conduct himself in a professional manner at all times. This particular message he shared with the community doesn't look very professional to me.

CrystalTears
10-17-2007, 12:13 PM
Where was that posted?

Latrinsorm
10-17-2007, 12:23 PM
Say what you will, but Khal loves the community as it is and even though some of that community very vocally don't like him, he will protect them when someone goes way above and beyond and pulls something like this.If it was me, I'd rather have a person who acts like a grownup protecting me.

Venom
10-17-2007, 04:41 PM
Sounds like there's a lot of missing pieces to this story. Not on purpose.. but I just don't get what the hell is going on. Maybe someone can be a basic rundown?

And where was Khaladon's post made..? I browsed the officials for a good hour to no avail.

Maybe it was removed...? :wtf:

Kyra231
10-17-2007, 05:04 PM
It was on the plat forums under general discussion, of course now it's gone what a shocker. No matter how much you contribute to ANY company behaving in such a childish manner makes you & the company that tolerates it look bad.

~K.

Warriorbird
10-17-2007, 05:09 PM
http://msnbcmedia4.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/040727/040727_denzel_washington_vmed.widec.jpg

Aww, you motherfuckers. Okay. Alright. I'm putting cases on all you bitches. Huh. You think you can do this shit... Jake. You think you can do this to me? You motherfuckers will be playing basketball in Pelican Bay when I get finished with you. SHU program, nigga. 23 hour lockdown. I'm the man up in this piece. You'll never see the light of... who the fuck do you think you're fucking with? I'm the police, I run shit around here. You just live here. Yeah, that's right, you better walk away. Go on and walk away... 'cause I'm gonna' burn this motherfucker down. King Kong ain't got shit on me. That's right, that's right. Shit, I don't, fuck. I'm winning anyway, I'm winning... I'm winning any motherfucking way. I can't lose. Yeah, you can shoot me, but you can't kill me.

diethx
10-17-2007, 05:12 PM
Too bad you can't shoot Khaladon in the ass too!

Jolena
10-17-2007, 05:17 PM
Awesome scene.

Sean
10-17-2007, 05:19 PM
I run shit here! Y'all just live here!

Jolena
10-17-2007, 05:24 PM
I think I have to go watch that dvd now. Kthx.

Davenshire
10-17-2007, 05:43 PM
A Gm throws a tantrum on the general plat forums.

That's fucking embarassing.

:baby:

Soulpieced
10-17-2007, 05:46 PM
The true crime here is that people actually pay for platinum.

Seconded.

Skeeter
10-17-2007, 06:50 PM
A Gm throws a tantrum on the general plat forums.

That's fucking embarassing.

:baby:

problem solved.

Martaigne
10-17-2007, 07:11 PM
http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=27855

Silent_Willy
10-18-2007, 01:34 AM
People on this forum clamoring for professionalism...this thread gets 5 drooling retards out of 5.

Beguiler
10-18-2007, 08:53 AM
Awesome scene.

Heh. Okay, I'm clueless..what movie? I want to get it..

StrayRogue
10-18-2007, 08:54 AM
Training Day. Awesome movie. Deserved Oscar for Denzel.

Sean
10-18-2007, 08:55 AM
training day

Caiylania
10-19-2007, 11:13 AM
Training Day. Awesome movie. Deserved Oscar for Denzel.

For sure. He totally pulled that movie off.