OHE handaxe based, +50
tons of actions

30M or $360

for more info:
email trk837@sbcglobal.net
aim roguejaxzon

Xaerve
10-15-2007, 04:49 PM
A little more information would help the sale, most likely.

Sthrockmorton
10-15-2007, 04:50 PM
A little more information would help the sale, most likely.

weight, full description, and actions would be a good start for my interest...

Celephais
10-15-2007, 05:05 PM
Despite the fact that I always get labeled as a threadcrapper for this sort of thing... I believe AD has a 10x 3lb acid flaring waraxe (http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=27606)going for 30M incase you have any concerns over moving this quickly and want to be competitive...

Sthrockmorton
10-15-2007, 05:20 PM
and I'm lettin my 10x longsword go for 21 mill with a 24 mill BO at the moment as well, but I'm usually less patient than most ;)

AestheticDeath
10-15-2007, 05:26 PM
Yeah, key is being patient. But you wouldn't believe how many people call me names for not accepting lower bids than what I am asking.

Donquix
10-15-2007, 05:36 PM
Yeah, key is being patient. But you wouldn't believe how many people call me names for not accepting lower bids than what I am asking.

ASSHOLE!

Lomoriond
10-15-2007, 07:25 PM
It's true... one time I bought a rogue from AD for $70 and he refused to throw in his fancy self ammo chaos bow for an extra $30

What kind of a fuckwad would turn down thirty real dollars for a line of text? PFFFFT! That's like six lapdances!

Incidently... what's the weight and metal base on this axe?

TK837
10-16-2007, 03:41 PM
You glance at your waraxe. Shining with an almost sinister reflection, the twin serrated rolaren blades of this fine weapon are etched elegantly with shadowy elven runes. Several lengths of dove grey leather are wrapped around the hilt to provide a firm yet comfortable grip and show small signs of wear from extended use. The elaborate silver pommel has been engraved with the image of a rearing black stallion as the only other adornment. The elven waraxe has a ruby-eyed ivory skull mounted upon it. The ivory is mottled brown and green and exudes a foul odor. The cracked teeth within the jaw are set crookedly, but someone took the time to sharpen them to a razor edge. The faceted rubies stuck within the eye sockets seem to follow you when you glance at the skull.

s>tap war
You drum your fingers upon the skull of your elven waraxe. The eyes of the skull alight in a blazing crimson glow, and flash ominously before becoming quiescent.

s>poke war
As you poke your waraxe, the mouth of the skull gapes open and bites your finger hard! The pain shoots straight up and stiffens your spine! That hurt!

s>raise war
The skull attached to your waraxe floats up and scans the area. It bellows out, "XXXXX is getting desperate. He has a skull looking for dates for him.
He's rich and has no morals. Apply within."

s>rub war
In a moody tone, the skull on your elven waraxe says, "Your dying words will never be remembered, so don't spend too much time on them."

s>rub war
The skull attached to your waraxe savagely rips into your hand, exclaiming, "Do I look like a cane to you, stupid?"
... 10 points of damage!
Brushing blow to your right hand.

s>rub war
A skull attached to your waraxe exclaims, "And they thought I was empty-headed when I was alive! XXXXXX is clearly far worse!"

s>rub war
The eyes of the skull ignite with a flickering crimson flame. They dart to and fro a moment then return to normal.

Many more from spitting teeth to snapping at people, not sure that I have seen them all myself.

Also has fire flares that I forgot to mention.

You swing an etched elven waraxe at a lesser ice giant!
AS: +391 vs DS: +198 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +98 = +323
... and hit for 80 points of damage!
Right leg mangled horribly.
The ice giant is knocked to the ground!
The ice giant is stunned!

** Your elven waraxe flares with a burst of flame! **

... 20 points of damage!
Burst of flames to right leg burns skin bright red.
The ice giant howls in agony as the flames dance over her body!
... 20 points of damage!
Burst of flames to left arm burns skin bright red.

Roundtime: 6 sec.

You leap from hiding to attack!
You swing an etched elven waraxe at a lesser ice giant!
AS: +391 vs DS: +198 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +43 = +268
... and hit for 90 points of damage!
Right hip pulped, severing the leg.
A lesser ice giant falls to the ground grasping his mangled right leg!
The ice giant is stunned!

** Your elven waraxe flares with a burst of flame! **

... 25 points of damage!
Burst of flames to right arm toasts skin to elbows.
The ice giant screeches loudly as the fire scorches his skin!
... 40 points of damage!
Extreme heat melts the skin off a lesser ice giant's left hand. Gross!

Roundtime: 6 sec.

!>ap war
Careful examination indicates the elven waraxe has a base strength of 90 and a base durability of 225. You also determine the current integrity of the elven waraxe to be at 100.0%.

Sthrockmorton
10-16-2007, 04:11 PM
weight?

Drunken Durfin
10-16-2007, 06:56 PM
What kind of a fuckwad would turn down thirty real dollars for a line of text? PFFFFT! That's like six lapdances!

Strippers handing out $5 lap dances? Suddenly I have a mental picture of a toothless Brittany.

~ Durfin
"Gemstone is my anti-stripclub"

Lomoriond
10-16-2007, 07:22 PM
Strippers handing out $5 lap dances? Suddenly I have a mental picture of a toothless Brittany.

~ Durfin
"Gemstone is my anti-stripclub"

Pirate strip club... double peg legs and hooks for breasts.

The weight and metal base of this thing are still escaping me here... am I just not seeing them?

DevonG
10-17-2007, 02:27 AM

lol feel free to mention my name here.

I didn't exactly call him a name, I just thought it's real stupid to be askin such a high price, I offered 25, with an intent to go up to 27. 30 isn't worth it to me. in comparison to other 10x weapons.

Sthrockmorton
10-17-2007, 02:32 AM
lol feel free to mention my name here.

I didn't exactly call him a name, I just thought it's real stupid to be askin such a high price, I offered 25, with an intent to go up to 27. 30 isn't worth it to me. in comparison to other 10x weapons.

--------->insert plug for Kontii's 10x longsword here<----------

TK837
10-17-2007, 12:44 PM
SOLD