PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of leaving

Amber
10-14-2007, 08:09 PM
My life has been so hectic lately that I just don't have time to play anymore. I can't remember the last time I even logged in. I'm trying to decide whether to sell out for now, keep my account active, so I don't lose my shops, or just lose the shops and quit for now, saving my characters and items till I return. Thought I'd see if anyone would have any interest in buying out my account so I know if that's even an option.

Highlights of my account:

Characters
55 ranger (mastered fletching)
46 empath (Voln master, about halfway through mastering forging OHE)
30 sorcerer (with about 300 fully charged defensive type scrolls)
25 bard
10 bard
15 cleric
various locker characters

Four Landing shops
Player home
2 alteration tickets
half hour alteration session
poison elemental bow
6x long bow
6x composite bow
5x longbow
two sets of 6X robes
two sets of 6X leathers
5X boxfound shield
about 5 million in various gems
about 20 million silvers
about 8 lockers full of junk

allen
10-14-2007, 08:15 PM
gender on characters might help

Amber
10-14-2007, 08:18 PM
Ah, sorry. All female. The ranger, empath, and sorcerer are all forest gnomes. The level 25 bard is a giantess while the other bard is a dwarf. The cleric is a human.

Drunken Durfin
10-14-2007, 08:28 PM
>half hour alteration session

I could do some severe damage with that kind of time.

mgoddess
10-14-2007, 08:34 PM
keep my account active, so I don't lose my shops

FWIW, you'll lose your shops anyway, if you don't visit and use them (go through the portal into the shop and use the SHOP verb to check it's status) sometime every 180 days.

Trouble
10-14-2007, 08:58 PM
FWIW, you'll lose your shops anyway, if you don't visit and use them (go through the portal into the shop and use the SHOP verb to check it's status) sometime every 180 days.

I think it's less often that 180 days. I used to log in about once every 2 months to check my shops but I lost them both. It's possible I didn't have enough money in the accounts (I swore I checked that though).

Nilandia
10-14-2007, 08:59 PM
>half hour alteration session

I could do some severe damage with that kind of time.
Exactly what I had my eye on.

Gretchen

DevonG
10-14-2007, 10:10 PM
Damn those are some Assets!

It's all good, leaving Gemstone is a positive thing. :P

Hope you get it all straightened out, the return on all this will be a nice lil somethin somethin to sit on. :goodluck: