PDA

View Full Version : Cleric Only - Mass Raise Dead/Unique Spirit Servant Runestone

DevonG
10-14-2007, 04:08 AM
Description: A Striated Misty Grey Runestone
Show: N/A

Price: Taking offers in the 30M+ Range. Send offers Via PM or to Devon.J.Greene@hotmail.com

Attributes:
- 1x A Day Raise Dead (See Notes)
- Unique Spirit Servant when (218) Spirit Servant is Casted.

Notes:
1x a day Mass Raise Dead. Can be used just before or right after raising someone normally. Has no roundtime, uses no mana and has no timer preventing you from raising again yourself.

Screen Shots...

>inc 218
You trace a sign while petitioning the spirits to bestow their aid with the Spirit Servant spell...
Your spell is ready.
You gesture.
Your runestone glows brightly for a moment as a small crack appears on its surface.
A bright pulse of soft energy moves away from your hands and beckons a spirit to your aid...
A translucent mist-shrouded spirit begins to take corporeal form before your eyes.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
>
A cool, dusky haze follows the mist-shrouded spirit as it circles restlessly.
>
Vapor churns on the air as the mist-shrouded spirit sinks into itself and briefly closes its eyes, becoming little more than a featureless mass of grey fog.
>
The mist-shrouded spirit drifts idly about.
>
A chorus of softly singing voices drifts across your mind, completely bypassing your ears.
>
>l spirit
Tiny crystalline structures glitter throughout the spirit's translucent grey form, tracing silvery patterns reminiscent of hoarfrost. A dusky haze flows from its limbs and roils like fog along the ground around it. Two large, night-black eyes dominate the spirit's mist-shrouded face and glisten with cool intelligence.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

##EDIT## 10/14/07
To answer some more questions regarding this runestone...
1) The spirit servant never changes. It is always a translucent mist-shrouded spirit.
2) When I get a chance, I'll send you a shot of the mass raise. I've used it before but it's been a while.
3) The runestone never crumbles. I confirmed that with GM Estild who made the item.
4) Two cleric runestones and two empath runestones were released into Prime. One was auctioned (to me for 50m) and one was raffled. Yes, Rathain recognized me as leaving the game.
5) And to answer Maselon, Because I can.

##EDIT## 10/15/2007
1) Updated asking price. Thanks for your patience.

Sthrockmorton
10-14-2007, 05:32 AM
can you toss up a screen shot of the mass raising?

Jayvn
10-14-2007, 08:35 AM
I've been raised by this before..only I totally forgot who did it for me.. it was pretty cool

TheEschaton
10-14-2007, 10:42 AM
Is it always the same "mist-shrouded spirit"?

And as for that "crack" that appears...that's usually a sign of a runestone which crumbles...this thing doesn't crumble eventually, does it?

LadyKhit
10-14-2007, 11:01 AM
I may be wrong, but I believe Tsoran has a similar item but his may be a runestaff. I've been raised by this as well.

Khit

Rathain
10-14-2007, 11:51 AM
only one of the cleric runestones was released into prime, so I guess the long time duo of clerics are cashing out. good luck to the both of you.

bubbauno
10-14-2007, 01:42 PM
All this stuff was Windi's.. He's sellin out I guess

AestheticDeath
10-14-2007, 01:45 PM
Yeah, both clerics are up on gsauctions.com

Not sure why Devon is sellin his gear for him though.

stallion4
10-14-2007, 02:50 PM
Who is the other cleric?

AestheticDeath
10-14-2007, 04:27 PM
Yomama

Lord Orbstar
10-15-2007, 12:09 AM
It was not Yomama. what an immature thing to say. I think it was a male toon... name Joe Mama.

The Ponzzz
10-15-2007, 12:43 AM
I won the runestone at EG in the raffle and sold it.

DevonG
10-15-2007, 01:03 AM
rofl Ponzz that avatar is so fuckin hilarious.

Where'd you get it? I wanna set it as my counterstrike spray. lol

The Ponzzz
10-15-2007, 01:27 AM
I get most my avatars at bangedup.com (NSFW or just about anyone).

Morrff
10-17-2007, 12:51 AM
I know Shaukal, who's Windi's RL husband and is NOT the creator of the character Shaukal had it or something or the sort and used it somewhat recently. Didn't know they were selling out though.

Player of Morrff

AestheticDeath
10-17-2007, 12:22 PM
More name dropping - some people are just stupid. You like to be in the lime light that much? OOOH I know something you don't, now I have a chance to be special.

Lambent
10-17-2007, 09:22 PM
Totaly agree::

More name dropping - some people are just stupid. You like to be in the lime light that much? OOOH I know something you don't, now I have a chance to be special.

Gnomad
11-02-2015, 10:19 PM
Huge necro!

For completeness sake, I remembered reading about this years ago and saw it used last night. Was curious what it went for. Since nobody ever actually posted a log:

CURRENT OWNER gestures at a translucent mist-shrouded spirit.
Aranval seems slightly different.
Kipara seems slightly different.
Seomanthe seems slightly different.
A wave of silvery vapor ripples outward from the mist-shrouded spirit, enveloping briefly the forms of those nearby. When it recedes, those so touched have taken back the color of the living and breathe once again.

Nephelem
11-02-2015, 10:31 PM
A second one sold at Simucon to Calael. Think it went around 70 million. No clue who has the older one.

Roblar
11-02-2015, 10:39 PM
Not sure if there were older ones but Tainian won a striated misty grey runestone in the 2011 DM

https://gswiki.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/List_of_2011_Droughtman%27s_Challenge_Prizes

Yes, it is always fun to go back and look at this list to drool a little.

Fiend394
11-02-2015, 11:26 PM
Saw it last night too, great item.

time4fun
11-03-2015, 12:26 AM
Not sure if there were older ones but Tainian won a striated misty grey runestone in the 2011 DM

https://gswiki.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/List_of_2011_Droughtman%27s_Challenge_Prizes

Yes, it is always fun to go back and look at this list to drool a little.

One went out in the EG Auction of 2006 I believe.

crb
11-03-2015, 07:40 AM
can you toss up a screen shot of the mass raising?

http://cdn.idigitaltimes.com/sites/idigitaltimes.com/files/styles/large/public/2015/06/06/game-thrones-hardhome-night-king.png

Kronius
11-03-2015, 08:19 AM
http://cdn.idigitaltimes.com/sites/idigitaltimes.com/files/styles/large/public/2015/06/06/game-thrones-hardhome-night-king.png

Well played, sir.

True
11-03-2015, 10:48 AM
Hahah very well played.

GS4-Seomanthe
11-03-2015, 12:20 PM
Huge necro!

For completeness sake, I remembered reading about this years ago and saw it used last night. Was curious what it went for. Since nobody ever actually posted a log:

CURRENT OWNER gestures at a translucent mist-shrouded spirit.
Aranval seems slightly different.
Kipara seems slightly different.
Seomanthe seems slightly different.
A wave of silvery vapor ripples outward from the mist-shrouded spirit, enveloping briefly the forms of those nearby. When it recedes, those so touched have taken back the color of the living and breathe once again.

I'll add that when I was raised, I had full mana. Can't remember if I had full spirit, did have death's sting though. It was pretty cool -- AND when you're in the room with the spirit servant, there are some spooky ambients about music in the back of your mind, etc.