PDA

View Full Version : 35M For Sale @ $10.00 Per. WU Only.

DevonG
10-13-2007, 11:18 PM
Currently have 35,000,000 silvers for sale in the landing.

Exchanging at $10.00 Per. Western Union Only.

U.S.A. Exchanges only.

Western Union Fee is $25.00 that you will be paying.

Email all inquiries to DevonGreene04@hotmail.com

Appreciate it.

diethx
10-14-2007, 02:44 AM
You really expect someone to wire you money? heh

senorgordoburro
10-14-2007, 03:00 AM
If he accepted paypal, this would've been sold in 5 minutes. I'll buy it if he would accept paypal.

Drew
10-14-2007, 03:03 AM
This is a good way to donate 375 dollars to this guy.

DevonG
10-14-2007, 03:33 AM
Woah Woah, Am I being accused as a scammer?

Paypal isn't most convenient for me. If someone is willing to pay at a higher price, i'll gladly go through the wait of setting up a paypal account. I'm not to big on it.

And to transfer via W.U. You gotta get them alot of info, I've done plenty of transactions through W.U. for paid jobs as a great scripter and power leveler. Please keep your comments to yourself unless you are looking to buy silvers.

Jayvn
10-14-2007, 04:08 AM
who is this guy and why does he only have 10 posts

The Ponzzz
10-14-2007, 04:09 AM
Why isn't paypal work for you, this has me very curious. Seeing paypal is very reliable in 95% of all cases.

Jayvn
10-14-2007, 04:12 AM
couldn't all of these last 6 listing have been put into one post...

DevonG
10-14-2007, 04:16 AM
Damn Jayvn ease up its me Krash. :P

It's been a long time since i've posted here.

I didn't say Paypal is unreliable, its very reliable, but I want my money now. Maybe if I get around to it i'll go get all the info for paypal, but i'm not in too big of a hurry.

Will have more Mil's for sale @ 11 per soon before EG opens up. Gotta see how the rest of the inventory liquidates.

Email Silver Bids @ Devon.J.Greene@hotmail.com or DevonGreene04@hotmail.com so I can put down how much to keep in reserve.

senorgordoburro
10-14-2007, 04:17 AM
Your in the wrong place if you don't feel like receiving negative feedback buddy. Read a few threads, everyone IS a critic.

DevonG
10-14-2007, 04:21 AM
Yeah Realizin that now. Ya'll some real sharks out here. :-P

Anyhow to clear up everything, selling most silvers on my own behalf.

If I have a connect come through that goes paypal i'll just give you two eachothers AIM and keep things simple.

As far as my AIM goes, ya'll will never get that. :P

MB: 100M on that one. lol

diethx
10-14-2007, 04:26 AM
Woah Woah, Am I being accused as a scammer?

Paypal isn't most convenient for me. If someone is willing to pay at a higher price, i'll gladly go through the wait of setting up a paypal account. I'm not to big on it.

And to transfer via W.U. You gotta get them alot of info, I've done plenty of transactions through W.U. for paid jobs as a great scripter and power leveler. Please keep your comments to yourself unless you are looking to buy silvers.

Yes, i'm sure as shit raising the red flag. eBay rule number one is never wire money to pay for an auction. It's the easiest way for scammer sellers to run off with the buyer's money with no repercussions. The same rules apply here, with even LESS security because you're not using any professional site to handle your transaction.

PayPal is easy as hell to set up, and takes minutes. I dunno WTF this "wait" would be, but you could set up a premier account in minutes and accept all kinds of payments. You'd better get big on PayPal if you want to actually sell your crap.

As far as keeping comments to myself (and everyone else doing the same), you're fucking retarded if you think that no one is going to comment on your fishy posts. I for one will go out of my way to make sure any unfortunate and/or naive readers who may have never performed a cash-for-whatever transaction would know enough NOT to wire you any money.

DevonG
10-14-2007, 04:33 AM
We should put you in the white house since you're so good with basic security.

Appreciate you alerting people to remember not everyone is trust worthy, its good to see someone looking out for others instead of their self all the time.

But to better the situation, any chance we can keep this to the topic? Simply pass if you can't meet these conditions. As said earlier, i'll have silvers coming from friends who will be having paypal accounts set up.

diethx
10-14-2007, 04:36 AM
If you want to come off as trustworthy, then offer a payment method that gives the buyer security. Don't act like a typical eBay scammer. Otherwise you're gonna get stuck with all of your crap.

Methais
10-14-2007, 04:42 AM
Or better yet, deliver the coins and then let them WU you the money.

DevonG
10-14-2007, 04:53 AM
wow is that the real methais?

I thought you sold out man?

<--- Icedraggon when he used to kill you and Morgynn back in GS3. :-P

Hit me up on the PM sometime i'm looking for old kill-logs if you have any.

Anyhow enough off-topic things from me.

Sthrockmorton
10-14-2007, 05:39 AM
I didn't say Paypal is unreliable, its very reliable, but I want my money now. Maybe if I get around to it i'll go get all the info for paypal, but i'm not in too big of a hurry.

I don't mean to be a dick either, but those are kinda contradictory statements.

and if you want to sell your coins quickly, you'll nead to drop the price or switch payment methods. Since there are 100's of millions for sale a week on this board at $10-12 via paypal, from sellers with 100% positive feedback on the PC...

Just trying to give ya friendly advice.

Jayvn
10-14-2007, 08:34 AM
plus we watch out for noob PCers. Even if we don't like them.

Augie
10-14-2007, 08:42 AM
1 star. Buy silvers from Sergey.

Crippler
10-14-2007, 08:53 AM
0 star. buy from me 12 per.

Solkern
10-14-2007, 08:55 AM
Funny thing is he posted this yesterday right, if he had paypa, he could have already had th emoney and xfer it to his bank accoumt, which would have arrived today lol

AestheticDeath
10-14-2007, 01:16 PM
You've already bugged me to death using it, so why exactly are you keeping your AIM name secret? Thats the least time consuming way to deal with people.

DevonG
10-14-2007, 04:44 PM
Can we please get some moderation over here? lolol

Mase - Yes I did ask you if Sergey would do W.U. or if G.S. Auction would.

This is my next best alternative to see who out there would be willing too.

If you simply aren't interested then chattah, and don't high-jack my damn posts!

This is me tryin to sell.

Rinualdo
10-14-2007, 04:46 PM
welcome to Player's Corner

Solkern
10-14-2007, 04:55 PM
Enjoy your stay

Lomoriond
10-14-2007, 05:05 PM
People are plenty on topic for pointing out to you no one in their right mind is going to trust a PC newbie with a WU transaction... It has everything to do with your sale.

And for PC, they are actually being polite.

So let me greet you to the PC in proper PC form:

You're a fucking retard if you really think anyone is going to pay $25 to wire you money when they have NO reason to believe you're not just going to walk off without delivering... not when there are lots of reputable and regular merchants they can buy from for just a few dollars more. Suck it up and lern2paypal, and throw any concept of "posters rights on the PC" out of your head.

Getting "off topic" people who bag on your posts to go away would be like getting Tsin to stop being a greedy racist tub of monkey shit. Not going to happen!

Welcome to the players corner!

~L

PS... This post was over the top asshole as a joke.... except for the Tsin part.. that was a little mild.

AestheticDeath
10-14-2007, 07:26 PM
Mase - Yes I did ask you if Sergey would do W.U. or if G.S. Auction would.

Actually we never discussed anything like that. I was referring to you trying to play middle man on my sales.

Jayvn
10-14-2007, 10:02 PM
ya... this is pc.. not officials.. honestly they're bein real nice lol.. and I have yet to see a thread stay on topic.... I HAVE A PAYPAL account..actually 2.. one for savings for a future spawn.. one for me and my stuff.. paypal interest rate isn't too terrible...esp compared to shitty banks around here. if I can set up a paypal, a half retarded monkey with one hand probably could =/.

DevonG
10-14-2007, 10:05 PM
Eh Jayvn man its not even really that, i'm lookin for a workaround. Just not tryin to put my business out on the net. I'll have a paypal account set up soon.

Still think its retarded everyone goes shoutin shit without knowing how the fuckin xfer works 2 begin with. =\ I got jaspers.

Maselon -

Yes we did talk about it, I asked u straight up if you thought GS Auctions would do a W.U. payment you told me no. I asked about Sergey, you didn't give me a direct answer you simply just gave me his AIM name. I stand corrected on that portion.

In regards to the whole "Middle Man" thing. Hey, I see opportunity where I can help you make a sale and me get a lil cut, i'm gonna do it. Seeing how you aren't the "Cutting" Type. I simply just have to buy from you'n resell again. Quit your bitchin.

Jayvn
10-14-2007, 10:11 PM
Still think its retarded everyone goes shoutin shit without knowing

Heh... this isn't just PC, that's the real world. I don't think I've gone a day, short of staying locked inside my house where I haven't heard some moron spitting out nonsense w/o knowing wtf is going on...

Jayvn
10-14-2007, 10:14 PM
and oh ya FUCK western union..don't you have to actually go somewhere and pick those up? like ..get in the car and drive to a store or some shit?... and it's nothing personal, if I got on here tryin to sell shit through western union, or even anything that seemed half fishy I'd be disappointed if 50% of the pc'ers didn't respond.
p.s. I'm selling Sergey... no one let him know
p.s.s. if you read this Sergey ignore the previous sentence.

AestheticDeath
10-14-2007, 10:25 PM
If you visit the Western Union website, it clearly states Western Union is NOT to be used for sending money to people you don't know.

"Western Union does not offer an escrow service or any type of "purchase protection" policy. "
Simply put, once you send your money, there is no protection on it, and no way to get it back.

"Western Union will pay the receiver whenever the receiver shows proper identification, even if the receiver does not know the answer to the test question. "
PROPER IDENTIFICATION = THE MONEY TRANSFER NUMBER
Western Union is a service used to send money from one person to another, it is commonly used when people lose their wallets and identification in other countries. In other words, if you lose your identification you cannot show a drivers license, passport, etc., to pick up funds; thus the money transfer number becomes your ID. So if you give the thief the money transfer number they can pick up the funds without ID. If ID is required they can simply use a fake ID.

from scams.flipshark.com/westernunion.html

Thats why no one uses Western Union.

DevonG
10-14-2007, 10:31 PM
They won't give you your money back i'm sure.

But man if it's fraudulent then you can speak with some authority and get it back (yeah long process).

ANd if you have such great records that are fake, why you tryin to scam off freakin GS crap? Wouldn't it be better to go forge checks'n do that or somethin else?

I appreciate the update, looks like the only way to sell in this jungle is get paypal. Spendel told me of an option that seems very viable concernin my situation.

Thanks Again Maselon.

AestheticDeath
10-14-2007, 10:41 PM
Western Union is for giving money to someone. Not buying things.

There is no way to get it back. You have no way to prove its fraudulent, and the cops probably won't delve far into it anyways. You don't have to have anything along the lines of fake records, all you have to have is the ID number for the transaction.

And if a scammer plays gemstone, why not scam for free gemstone items? Any gain is worth virtually no effort, even if its not cash.

But this is beating a dead horse, you can look up Western Union scams on google or something. Basically no one but your mother/father would deal with W.U.

Khariz
10-14-2007, 10:58 PM
Lemme throw my hat into this ring:

First off. I trust Devon, and know that he's not trying to rip anyone off. If you deal with him, you will get your goods.

That said, I also hate Western Union and think anyone who uses it is asking to get ripped off.

Gankyoloot
10-15-2007, 04:18 AM
Scammar, no giev me silvars, buy my instead

http://www.forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=27805
positive feedback!!!

notgankyoloot
10-15-2007, 04:19 AM
Yes I scammed from him to. NO BUY

Sean of the Thread
10-15-2007, 04:44 AM
Ahhhh I remember the days when I would actually have to goto 5 grocery stores a day to pick up WU payments from my offshore books. Good memories.

PAYPAL for GS transactions and friendly gaming/gambling between friends can't be beat. I frequently use my paypal debit card all over the fucking place.

Sean of the Thread
10-15-2007, 04:45 AM
Scammar, no giev me silvars, buy my instead

http://www.forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=27805
positive feedback!!!

NI HAO

Drew
10-15-2007, 05:23 AM
90M for sale at 4 per. Bank of England bearer bonds only.

DevonG
10-29-2007, 07:06 PM
15M Still left for sale.

Sold 20M Via W.U. to Sluggy (Will Vouch)

Can also do paypal now and will have quite a few more millions for sale soon.

Just thought i'd post to clear out any bad thoughts in ya'll heads. A

Appreciate it.