PDA

View Full Version : Catharsis

Deza
10-13-2007, 01:51 PM
Okay, so I don't post often. I'm rather shy about it. However, I wanted to post this not ONLY because I'm on the staff, but also because the woman who is in charge (my friend Elizabeth) means the world to me.

I know a lot of people who play/ed Gemstone IV write stories or poetry, or draw. Basically, everyone seems fairly creative.

...soooo, Volume One, Issue Two is currently accepting submissions. The themes for this issue are:

Concise Confessions - At the top of every page will be a single-sentence confession. Anonymous or first name only. If you have a concise confession you'd like to see in print, send it to confessions@catharsismagazine.com. Your email address will not be printed, and will be kept in the strictest of privacy.

Dreams: whether it's your secret aspirations, or the stories and images which spin in your head while you're asleep, we want the art that is inspired by them.

Sanctuary: the people, places, and things which shelter us and keep us safe. Where can you let yourself be vulnerable?

So if you're interested, or you know anyone who is interested, please pass this along! http://www.catharsismagazine.com/index.html

...it seems kind of cheesy, posting this here, but it means a lot to me, I guess.

Oh, and we're slowly making a myspace, so if you want to look at that, it's:
www.myspace.come/catharsismagazine

Yay creativity.

Xaerve
10-13-2007, 08:11 PM
Melinda Kennedy?

Deza
10-13-2007, 08:35 PM
...yes?

Jayvn
10-13-2007, 09:04 PM
You can post here more, no reason to be shy, Sometimes even the stupidest post looks brilliant when followed up by some of the replies ;)
take for example ...this one.

edited to add - this reply, the post is pretty cool actually

Xaerve
10-13-2007, 09:05 PM
...yes?

Was just wondering if that was you, geeze :( I'm being supportive!

Deza
10-13-2007, 09:07 PM
Hahaha, I didn't know if you were about to come out with an "OMG WE WERE FRIENDS IN 2ND GRADE" or something.

;)

Thanks for being supportive!