PDA

View Full Version : Vallerina and me are getting married

Michaelous
10-12-2007, 08:07 PM
i am currently banned for sexual harrassment,

apprently this hoe bag named vallerina who hates me was on the amunet thinking that she lost a cauldron, so i made the worst mistake of my gemstone career by saying i took it. Of course being the a hole that i am i was lying. She then begs me for several minutes to give it back. In doing so i tell her i didnt take it, so out of the blue she threatens with if you dont give it back im gonna report you for sexual harrassment. So im now banned because zyllah proceeded to ban me without any attempt to here my side. Then it comes to my attention that vallerina and zyllah are good friends. After i sent a letter to feedback, i got a reply that basically said to close the door on my way out. Seriously banned or not i havent had an official warning since my return and in fact ive had a couple rpa's. One by the troll prince, and one on the boulder. If anything i should have reported her for harrassment. So just because this little snert named vallerina hates me i get banned for it? So word of advice for anyone who wants to get someone banned just report him for sexual harrassment. ciao!

Drew
10-12-2007, 08:18 PM
You don't get banned for something like this without a past record. You don't have any sort of record do you Michaelous?

Danical
10-12-2007, 08:19 PM
I'd be suspect of the OPs post.

HOWEVER . . .

Despite people's less than savory opinions of Michaelous and the player of Michaelous, this is pretty fucked up.

Please provide evidence for your claim, Michaelous.

Seran
10-12-2007, 08:21 PM
Or perhaps just don't do something as stupid as agitating a stranger.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
10-12-2007, 08:28 PM
That mean the belt of kai is gone forever? :( I always wanted it.

Drew
10-12-2007, 08:37 PM
That mean the belt of kai is gone forever? :( I always wanted it.

Yeah it always made me mad when people sold stuff to Michaelous, obviously you can sell to who you want to, but everyone knew it just meant that the items were eventually going to be gone forever.

Insodus
10-12-2007, 09:21 PM
Despite people's less than savory opinions of Michaelous and the player of Michaelous, this is pretty fucked up.

Agreed.

Gemstone has had its fair share of characters purposefully played as assholes, doesn't mean you should get banned for it...

Was it at least a temp ban?

Sean of the Thread
10-12-2007, 09:44 PM
This is hilarious.

Michaelous
10-12-2007, 09:45 PM
its been fun, probobly for the better anyways. you guys have a nice life, peace

At 06:02 PM 10/12/2007, you wrote:

i in no way shape or form sexually harrassed or implied sexual harrassment or ever even intended to sexually harass anyone.(unless you consider the flirt verb harrassment in only 1 or 2 interactions and they took it as flattery). At this point i am so disgusted with the game organization that i do not intend on returning for purposes of enjoying the game but rather to give items back to the game. But now that you mention the harrasment claim, i recall earlier in the evening a charecter named vallerina who despises my charecter In game and who i minimize my interactions with completely. She had sent a thought of her missing a cauldron, in return i thought out loud that i had taken it (jokingly). When she asked for it back, and i had told her i was just joking and i didnt really take it, she threatened to report me for sexual harrassment if i didnt return it to her. at which point the thoughts ended and everythign makes sense now. So ethier i am getting banned because i played a small prank on a charecter. or there is another incident in which i have no clue or must have happened years ago. Or this is all a complete misunderstanding. But i dont belive that is the reason i am getting locked out, without any other incidents it just doesnt make sense.

Lockout Department <lockout@simutronics.com> wrote:

The unfortunate truth is, there have been so many incidents over so much time that incidents like that one are more than plausible. Since your return there have been repeated occasions that ended up with staff involvement, and given the base notes on file, either the incident in question happened in the manner described, or sufficiently close as to make no difference. This was not something new with your actoins.

I wish you well in finding another game you enjoy, GemStone is no longer an option in that search.

GameMaster Sanguious
Simutronics Corporation

p.s. if you see vallerina kill'r for me =)

Drew
10-12-2007, 09:49 PM
Did you have the belt of kai on you when you got locked out?

Rinualdo
10-12-2007, 09:51 PM
oh happy day!

Suppa Hobbit Mage
10-12-2007, 09:58 PM
That sucks, Belt of Kai was one of the few items in the game I always wanted that I'd never been able to use or buy. I think he also had the perma opals bracers, and of course the extra weighting 4x claid and who knows what else.

Gambler010
10-12-2007, 10:06 PM
Wow ..I guess they've been looking for a reason to get you banned, and now they finally got it.(Thier probably celebrating at the office right now.)

Seran
10-12-2007, 10:29 PM
Things like, oh by the way, kill so and so are always a good thing to post on forums such as these if one ever hopes for an appeal.

Shari
10-12-2007, 10:49 PM
Let me see if I can give some history here.

I don't have any logs but probably a year ago or more I can say without a doubt I've reported Michaelous for sexual harassment. For comments whispered to, and said aloud to Jesae, and even comments Michaelous has thrown at other characters, out loud, in the park. I am almost positive he's been pulled into a consultation lounge with a GM to talk about his sexual innuendos. I think the case we have here is crying wolf.

Am I put off by his sexual comments? No. I'm probably more lewd than he is in real life. The problem is, its not allowed in game. And if I'm not allowed to say someone has a tiny shriveled up dick then no else is able to either.

And also, I'm not Vallerina. I would have just bought another cauldron...like I've done the last three I've lost. :D

bubbauno
10-12-2007, 11:28 PM
About two months ago I told him he was going to get banned if he kept up his stupid antics in game.. I tried to buy all his good shit but he said he would never get banned. I KNEW this was going to happen and now it's all gone.. What a fucking shame.

Belt of Kai
Permanent opals bracers
4x shaalk claid with +50 weighting (+10 more than normal claid)
9x per day SC earring (dupe of mine)
7x per day haste pendant
6x/2x TD plate

Who knows what else...

Mighty Nikkisaurus
10-12-2007, 11:36 PM
Anything that Michaelous even remotely suspects as having a vagina, he harasses. Hell, even if it's doubtful, he does so JUST IN CASE.

Skeeter
10-12-2007, 11:37 PM
ROFL

Rinualdo
10-12-2007, 11:51 PM
I don't doubt his version, but he wouldn't have had a problem if he just kept his mouth shut. Something he lacks the ability to do.

TheEschaton
10-13-2007, 12:06 AM
They should have banned you for horrendous grammar, if nothing else.

Eoghain
10-13-2007, 12:20 AM
ROFL

Clipt
10-13-2007, 12:23 AM
You spent way to much money on this game.

diethx
10-13-2007, 12:31 AM
You spent way to much money on this game.

He bought all of that expensive gear for real cash, only to get banned like a dumbass?

Stanley Burrell
10-13-2007, 12:34 AM
ya , ya, yer just a bunhc of bitchs.

Seriously: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showpost.php?p=269323&postcount=6

And so on.

Stanley Burrell
10-13-2007, 12:35 AM
He bought all of that expensive gear for real cash, only to get banned like a dumbass?

There's a Mastercard punchline to be made somewhere amidst this.

diethx
10-13-2007, 12:41 AM
There's an American Express punchline to be made somewhere amidst this.

Mastercard.

Kyrandos
10-13-2007, 01:01 AM
Wow ..I guess they've been looking for a reason to get you banned, and now they finally got it.(Thier probably celebrating at the office right now.)

by eating massive slabs of sizzling greased bacon off each others swollen and quivering bellies, all while hooting and howling and shoving their pork-fingers into each others orifices.

Sthrockmorton
10-13-2007, 01:50 AM
About two months ago I told him he was going to get banned if he kept up his stupid antics in game.. I tried to buy all his good shit but he said he would never get banned. I KNEW this was going to happen and now it's all gone.. What a fucking shame.

Belt of Kai
Permanent opals bracers
7x per day haste pendant
6x/2x TD plate

Who knows what else...

I sold him one of my 1000 lb sacks as well :cry:

Warriorbird
10-13-2007, 02:15 AM
Comedy gold.

thefarmer
10-13-2007, 02:28 AM
by eating massive slabs of sizzling greased bacon off each others swollen and quivering bellies, all while hooting and howling and shoving their pork-fingers into each others orifices.

I bet you 'celebrate' every weekend, don't you?

Warriorbird
10-13-2007, 02:30 AM
He's an enthusiast.

Timjirdos
10-13-2007, 03:06 AM
its been fun, probobly for the better anyways. you guys have a nice life, peace

At 06:02 PM 10/12/2007, you wrote:

i in no way shape or form sexually harrassed or implied sexual harrassment or ever even intended to sexually harass anyone.(unless you consider the flirt verb harrassment in only 1 or 2 interactions and they took it as flattery). At this point i am so disgusted with the game organization that i do not intend on returning for purposes of enjoying the game but rather to give items back to the game. But now that you mention the harrasment claim, i recall earlier in the evening a charecter named vallerina who despises my charecter In game and who i minimize my interactions with completely. She had sent a thought of her missing a cauldron, in return i thought out loud that i had taken it (jokingly). When she asked for it back, and i had told her i was just joking and i didnt really take it, she threatened to report me for sexual harrassment if i didnt return it to her. at which point the thoughts ended and everythign makes sense now. So ethier i am getting banned because i played a small prank on a charecter. or there is another incident in which i have no clue or must have happened years ago. Or this is all a complete misunderstanding. But i dont belive that is the reason i am getting locked out, without any other incidents it just doesnt make sense.

Lockout Department <lockout@simutronics.com> wrote:

The unfortunate truth is, there have been so many incidents over so much time that incidents like that one are more than plausible. Since your return there have been repeated occasions that ended up with staff involvement, and given the base notes on file, either the incident in question happened in the manner described, or sufficiently close as to make no difference. This was not something new with your actoins.

I wish you well in finding another game you enjoy, GemStone is no longer an option in that search.

GameMaster Sanguious
Simutronics Corporation

:tool:

One less cunt in gemstone. so long dickmo. Guess this is the last mistake you'll try to pin on others. Fucking tool.
GM said what i was going to say. with less profanity.

The only shame is that you took all that cool shit with you. Heh. Asshole.

my faith in the staff has been restored. :P

Danical
10-13-2007, 04:39 AM
I still don't see any IG logs of what he said to Vallerina, or she in return; I'd guess it doesn't deviate from his character history.

HOWEVER, just because his history is an aborted fetus drug through a mire of shit doesn't mean he was unequivocally wrong. Let's give the poor son of a bitch the benefit of the doubt, no?

I hope it was just the response of a new trigger happy GM that wanted to take a stand on a safe bet. However, I still haven't seen compelling evidence either way.

ELO
10-13-2007, 07:30 AM
Good riddance.

Amaron
10-13-2007, 07:41 AM
It was not a trigger happy GM. I believe he mentioned Zyllah who has been about for some time and in my experience with her is very reliable and fair.

I would love to see his logs of the incident, but ya know, It really doesn't matter. It won't change anything.

He pushed too far and I feel the game is much better off without him (his stuff could stay...)

J

Parkbandit
10-13-2007, 07:53 AM
If he's willing to pay cash for items in game, why do you believe he wouldn't pay cash to change his ISP, get a new CC and buy another account to play again?

He'll be back.

(PS - You can buy my old account)

Flurbins
10-13-2007, 08:39 AM
too bad they don't strip permaban characters and put their stuff back in the treasure hopper.

durr this is gemstone, I mean at a pay auction.

senorgordoburro
10-13-2007, 11:05 AM
That really sucks that those items are gone. That claid and the Belt of Kai are amazing.

Some Rogue
10-13-2007, 11:07 AM
Ha, those items probably were stripped and sitting on some GM's character now.

Sean of the Thread
10-13-2007, 11:31 AM
I can't believe they're still banning people considering how shitty the product is.

CrystalTears
10-13-2007, 12:02 PM
From his post on 7/12/2007 of a discussion with a GM:

Xxxxxxxxxxxx says, "Now...Where to start."
Xxxxxxxxxxxx says, "I guess the first place is that your name has been coming up a lot and not in the most positive lights."
Xxxxxxxxxxxx says, "Um...No. More of a direct disruptive aura."
Xxxxxxxxxxxx says, "Spitting on characters to see if you can get a "rise" outta em hoping they'll attack and/or kill you, for one."
Xxxxxxxxxxxx says, "In otherwords, the same patterns that got you terminated the first time around are again resurfacing."
Xxxxxxxxxxxx says, "And yes, I have documented records of GameMasters witnessing you performing disruptive actions in-town which result in getting yourself killed."
Xxxxxxxxxxxx says, "The simple fact here, Michaelous, is that you were terminated for excessive warnings due to your repeated disruptive influence within the game."
Xxxxxxxxxxxx says, "And those same patterns are stirring up again."
Xxxxxxxxxxxx says, "And I know of two people, of whom I just spoke with, who do not."
Xxxxxxxxxxxx says, "But they are not the only ones."
Xxxxxxxxxxxx says, "So here's the deal...I don't want to hear your name anymore in a negative light."
Xxxxxxxxxxxx says, "No disruption."
Xxxxxxxxxxxx says, "No questionable conflicts."
Xxxxxxxxxxxx says, "Nothing."
Xxxxxxxxxxxx says, "Anything else and it's likely you'll be gone."
Xxxxxxxxxxxx says, "Nope...I want you to be the pristine example of an excellent customer for Simutronics."
Xxxxxxxxxxxx says, "Your history is a key factor here because it has never been kept "within" the group that approve when it's come to you."
Xxxxxxxxxxxx says, "For every one person who may agree with your antics, I hear of 3-5 that do not."
Xxxxxxxxxxxx says, "It is your behavior that caused and continues to cause your reputation, Michaelous."
Xxxxxxxxxxxx says, "So claiming the reverse is unacceptable."
Xxxxxxxxxxxx says, "But it stops here and now."
Xxxxxxxxxxxx asks, "Agreed?"
Xxxxxxxxxxxx says, "There must be NO questionable actions."

I guess he couldn't keep his side of the bargain. Too bad, so sad. Bubye.

Silent_Willy
10-13-2007, 12:11 PM
I would start a campaign just to get him unbanned if I could get that claid or belt. Fuck

Parkbandit
10-13-2007, 12:54 PM
Ha, those items probably were stripped and sitting on some GM's character now.

lol... exactly.

peam
10-13-2007, 12:58 PM

GameMaster Sanguious
Simutronics Corporation

Typing "DIE IN A FIRE" would have been much easier.

Methais
10-13-2007, 01:08 PM
I love how this thread is really about people being upset about some items being gone forever, and how nobody really gives a shit about the Michaelous getting banned part :lol:

You guys should petition feedback to put his items back into the game.

Donquix
10-13-2007, 02:56 PM
I'm crying IRL because of this thread.

Belt of Kai
Permanent opals bracers
7x per day haste pendant
6x/2x TD plate

Who knows what else...

Tsa`ah
10-13-2007, 03:22 PM
I can't believe they're still banning people considering how shitty the product is.

That only shows a monumental effort on the part of this dumbass.

Snapp
10-13-2007, 04:22 PM
my faith in the staff has been restored. :P

Mine too.

This thread is awesome.

Skeeter
10-13-2007, 06:11 PM
I love how this thread is really about people being upset about some items being gone forever, and how nobody really gives a shit about the Michaelous getting banned part :lol:

You guys should petition feedback to put his items back into the game.

That's 100% the best part.

Sean of the Thread
10-13-2007, 06:15 PM
Honestly... whilst very annoying in game once a conflict is initiated (by him always) he was fun to kill the 100 or so times. Nice stress relief.

allen
10-13-2007, 06:32 PM

Belt of Kai
Permanent opals bracers
7x per day haste pendant
6x/2x TD plate

Who knows what else...

I'd rather these items go down in banishment then having you jerking off all over them

'I KNEW this was going to happen and now it's all gone..' - How sad is that part

Jayvn
10-13-2007, 06:41 PM
isn't this the 2nd time you got locked out for sexual harassment?

Stretch
10-13-2007, 11:30 PM
$5,000 well spent.

Michaelous
10-14-2007, 09:47 PM
the plate was 5x/5x ds and td and also i had it heavily crit padded not that it matters anymore. Dragon Realms here i come!

AestheticDeath
10-14-2007, 10:32 PM
Will they even let you in Dragon Realms?

And did you give up on trying to get back into GS4 already?

Warriorbird
10-14-2007, 10:41 PM
Dragonrealms is a much better game for PVP.

Donquix
10-14-2007, 10:55 PM
You can go to the fallen and be the biggest douche you could possibly be.

Warriorbird
10-14-2007, 11:01 PM
I don't think he's tough enough.

Shari
10-15-2007, 01:29 AM
He wouldn't make it. He'd run his mouth right off the bat and become a target for anyone over 10 levels, LOL.

Michaelous
10-15-2007, 04:47 AM
Will they even let you in Dragon Realms?

And did you give up on trying to get back into GS4 already?

Do i have a choice? almost every gm has given me a reason not to come back. You know gemstone really needs some kind of an ignore verb to prevent shit like this from happening. Ignore [shithead] you are no longer interacting with [shithead].(would be the equivalent as squelching) That would solve 90% of reporting issues. and keep people like me from getting banned. Also gemstone has been the only game ive ever played belive it or not. I never tried the fallen or dr and i might try them now. Also lookin forward to warhammer online realease in march.

Sean of the Thread
10-15-2007, 04:50 AM
720 Sua
720 Mich

/exit

Tsa`ah
10-15-2007, 05:47 AM
Do i have a choice? almost every gm has given me a reason not to come back. You know gemstone really needs some kind of an ignore verb to prevent shit like this from happening. Ignore [shithead] you are no longer interacting with [shithead].(would be the equivalent as squelching) That would solve 90% of reporting issues. and keep people like me from getting banned. Also gemstone has been the only game ive ever played belive it or not. I never tried the fallen or dr and i might try them now. Also lookin forward to warhammer online realease in march.

Yes, because it's reasonable to demand the larger portion of the population simply ignore you or shoulder the burden you create rather than expect you to not be a little cock nozzle.

In an outdated, lightly populated game such as GS .... getting a few warnings SHOULD have tipped you off about your behavior and the need to correct your social impairment.

Shut up and move on ... you're not a victim.

Drew
10-15-2007, 06:14 AM
Yes, because it's reasonable to demand the larger portion of the population simply ignore you or shoulder the burden you create rather than expect you to not be a little cock nozzle.

In an outdated, lightly populated game such as GS .... getting a few warnings SHOULD have tipped you off about your behavior and the need to correct your social impairment.

Shut up and move on ... you're not a victim.

Once again Tsa`ah your liberal bias blinds you. Typical. The staff of GS should have implemented a game-wide feature to keep him from being banned. He doesn't need to change, the game does.

Tsa`ah
10-15-2007, 06:15 AM
You wound me so.

Sean of the Thread
10-15-2007, 06:18 AM
Once again Tsa`ah your liberal bias blinds you. Typical. The staff of GS should have implemented a game-wide feature to keep him from being banned. He doesn't need to change, the game does.

Agreed.

But first they would raise the tax errrrrr price a couple points a month to fund it.

Elvenlady
10-15-2007, 06:47 AM
Agreed.

But first they would raise the tax errrrrr price a couple points a month to fund it.

They'll do that anyway.

/cynicism

Tea & Strumpets
10-15-2007, 09:36 AM
What's it like to spend thousands of dollars on game items?

Donquix
10-15-2007, 11:53 AM
It's like spending thousands of dollars on hookers and blow except no where near as fun.

no STD though, so at least he has his health.

Celephais
10-15-2007, 12:10 PM
This is how Gemstone is going to implement attrition, they let assholes accumulate great items, and then perma-ban them! There is no need to implement breakage because this sort of things is certain to happen again (hell I wouldn't be surprised if Michaelous starts a new character, buys new items, and gets banned again).

Rinualdo
10-15-2007, 12:30 PM
You can't get your investment back on hookers or blow, sadly.

Atlanteax
10-15-2007, 12:48 PM
I've heard of the Belt of Kai, but what exactly were its properties?

Donquix
10-15-2007, 12:52 PM
I've heard of the Belt of Kai, but what exactly were its properties?

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=23249

Drunken Durfin
10-15-2007, 12:57 PM
I have no doubt that those items are on a GM's character somewhere.

Fallen
10-15-2007, 01:52 PM
Hell, his items could fund an entire prime auction.

Methais
10-15-2007, 01:58 PM
You can't get your investment back on hookers or blow, sadly.

You can't get your investment back when you get pwned by the lockout department either.

Stanley Burrell
10-15-2007, 01:59 PM
I have no doubt that those items are on a GM's character somewhere.

At best, wouldn't this mean duping those particular items?

I have to imagine that'd be kind of un-GM-ly, or something. How many times has someone even been banned/permabanned, if ever, with items of this caliber?

I'm still thinking about what Methais said about petitioning feedback. Mebbe. Dunno. Bah.

Khariz
10-15-2007, 02:03 PM
At best, wouldn't this mean duping those particular items?

I have to imagine that'd be kind of un-GM-ly, or something. How many times has someone even been banned/permabanned, if ever, with items of this caliber?

I'm still thinking about what Methais said about petitioning feedback. Mebbe. Dunno. Bah.

Antavian will hear your case once per year or so. He will then make a judgment call.

Stanley Burrell
10-15-2007, 02:05 PM
Antavian will hear your case once per year or so. He will then make a judgment call.

Unfortunately, he won't be reviewing these matters. And new GMs, no matter where their department lies, are by the book a bit more than their forefathers. Or foremothers.

Khariz
10-15-2007, 02:06 PM
Unfortunately, he won't be reviewing these matters. And new GMs, no matter where their department lies, are by the book a bit more than their forefathers. Or foremothers.

Why not? Is he gone or something?

Drunk J
10-15-2007, 02:06 PM

Didn't that GM just resign?

SOL anyhow it seems.

Khariz
10-15-2007, 02:07 PM
Oh shit, I missed that. Makes me sad.

Stanley Burrell
10-15-2007, 02:09 PM
Oh shit, I missed that. Makes me sad.

Yeah it sucks. I think the Belt of Kai was actually one of the named "enhancives" listed pre-GSIV (although its actual properties were different than what was laid out, IIRC.)

CrystalTears
10-15-2007, 02:10 PM
Better hurry up then, as he's gone at the end of this month.

*Gee you people are fast. :D

Michaelous
10-15-2007, 02:53 PM
belt of kai was abit glitchy by the way, in case anyone was wondering why i wanted to sell it so fast right after i bought it. Whenever you get arrested it sticks to your box meaning you cant get it out in any way. When i bugged this i got a gm host who recommended i dont get arrested again in the future or it is likey the belt will end up in the pawnshop. This also explains why ardwen only kept it in his shop. But if someone ends up with it, ill tell ya the secret to counter this.

Tannious
10-15-2007, 02:57 PM
Not getting arrested?

Methais
10-15-2007, 03:37 PM
When i bugged this i got a gm host who recommended i dont get arrested again

I lol'd

GameHosts at their finest.

Lainie
10-16-2007, 11:38 AM
This is Lainie, Valleriana's player. This thread was just brought to my attention. I am appalled.

Firstly, Mr. Michaelous, I had no problem with you roleplaying a flirt, an idiot, and a suckwad. I actually had fun in the beginning making fun of each other and what not and I'm sorry you were banned. However, the events you say happened did NOT happen the way you say. I do NOT know any of the game hosts. The things that I have problems with are you RAPING my character. All was fine and well until you did that. For all you know I could be a 12 year old girl and it's just not right to do things like that in the game and it is not allowed. You want to steal from me. Fine. Be a jerk. Fine. But, when it gets sexual you cross the line. My 12 year old niece watches my screen sometimes.

And for everyone who wants to know what happened. The first offense was when my character was drunk and he lied to her saying he was taking her to her friend and dropped her halfway to Icemule from Landing to get killed. When she died he never came back. I chalk that up to role play and a great play and failed to report it. So, I roleplayed enemies with him due to that incident and ended up being sexually harrassed after repeatedly asking him to stop. I finally reported after his character raped mine.

The cauldron incident: I asked on the amulet who stole my cauldron. He said he did and I asked for it back. He told me I would have to pay him sexual royalties if I wanted it back. He told me to meet him in Silvergate Inn in a locked room wearing only a bodice for my cauldron back. I had asked the GM after the rape incident that I don't mind evil roleplay but sexual comments need to stay out of it as it's against the rules. So, I reported it again. Apparantly, he's acted in this way several times before. It's not my fault Michaelous got banned - it's his. I gave him ample warning and I don't appreciate the lying in the thread.

Michaelous's player,

You have caused more problems for my character than just the harrassment. You have caused her to nearly lose her fiance' as well as her family. I have, despite better judgement, asked for a truce from you. You've obviously been playing this game for quite some time. And I hope that if you do come back you'll be smarter.

i am currently banned for sexual harrassment,

apprently this hoe bag named vallerina who hates me was on the amunet thinking that she lost a cauldron, so i made the worst mistake of my gemstone career by saying i took it. Of course being the a hole that i am i was lying. She then begs me for several minutes to give it back. In doing so i tell her i didnt take it, so out of the blue she threatens with if you dont give it back im gonna report you for sexual harrassment. So im now banned because zyllah proceeded to ban me without any attempt to here my side. Then it comes to my attention that vallerina and zyllah are good friends. After i sent a letter to feedback, i got a reply that basically said to close the door on my way out. Seriously banned or not i havent had an official warning since my return and in fact ive had a couple rpa's. One by the troll prince, and one on the boulder. If anything i should have reported her for harrassment. So just because this little snert named vallerina hates me i get banned for it? So word of advice for anyone who wants to get someone banned just report him for sexual harrassment. ciao!

Suppa Hobbit Mage
10-16-2007, 11:43 AM
<3 PC Drama

Khariz
10-16-2007, 11:49 AM
holy wow!

Atlanteax
10-16-2007, 12:15 PM
Michaelous = Owned in the Face

CrystalTears
10-16-2007, 12:19 PM
So why did they wait until the cauldron incident to do anything? Rape not good enough of an offense?

Fallen
10-16-2007, 12:21 PM
I see solicitation, but no outright rape. Did he catch your character AFK?

CrystalTears
10-16-2007, 12:24 PM
Fallen wants rape details.

Tsa`ah
10-16-2007, 12:30 PM
I don't think it matters when the unwanted sexual advances/blackmail/harassment/rape ... whatever happened, just that it did and he has a history of it.

Good riddance.

CrystalTears
10-16-2007, 12:32 PM
Well it does matter cause we could have gotten him banned sooner. :D

Celephais
10-16-2007, 12:34 PM
I see solicitation, but no outright rape. Did he catch your character AFK?

He's just looking for pointers... how do you think he accomplished this:

I've personally slept with every female character in GS. Some of them twice. Evarin is a saint, though.

Kainen
10-16-2007, 12:40 PM
By the way.. that part about Fallen sleeping with ever GS female is an outright lie.

I have to say.. finding out Michaelous was banned from GS on my birthday was great. His looong history of sexual harassment needed to end. This whole thing about implement something in case someone does something like that is bullshit. There is no need for that sort of thing in the game. He knew the rules.. he chose to break them over and over and over. Michaelous got what he deserved. It's about fucking time the GM's did something about that douchebag.

Celephais
10-16-2007, 12:46 PM
Michaelous's player,

You have caused more problems for my character than just the harrassment. You have caused her to nearly lose her fiance' as well as her family. I have, despite better judgement, asked for a truce from you. You've obviously been playing this game for quite some time. And I hope that if you do come back you'll be smarter.
Hey um... don't you find that post of his addressing you as he did offensive? There is a little report button next to everyones post... can you get him banned from here as well please?
:thanx:

Tsa`ah
10-16-2007, 12:52 PM
Hey um... don't you find that post of his addressing you as he did offensive? There is a little report button next to everyones post... can you get him banned from here as well please?
:thanx:

It isn't that simple .... plus he really didn't post anything report worthy.

Sean of the Thread
10-16-2007, 12:52 PM
But, when it gets sexual you cross the line. My 12 year old niece watches my screen sometimes.

Maybe you should be a more responsible caregiver.

Celephais
10-16-2007, 01:07 PM
It isn't that simple .... plus he really didn't post anything report worthy.
Wooooooooosh

Methais
10-16-2007, 01:08 PM

Me too. Logs please.
http://www.kamikazemicrowave.com/andrew_ftp/pwnd/you%20gonna%20get%20raped.jpg

Lainie
10-16-2007, 02:10 PM
I don't know how to access my logs and you're not getting rape details. All you need to know is that my character was raped by Michaelous and that was the icing on the cake that got him banned because of all the other idiotic things he's done.

As far as the comment about being a better caregiver for my 12 year old niece. I don't let her actually sit there and watch me play. But, she will come up and ask me something while I'm at the computer. And who knows if she could look while I'm up getting something as I play on my laptop most times. I'd hate to have her take a peek while my character is being raped in her sleep.

Celephais
10-16-2007, 02:20 PM
you're not getting rape details.
You make Evarin sad panda..
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u222/GuinnessKMF/Sadpanda.jpg

As far as the comment about being a better caregiver for my 12 year old niece. I don't let her actually sit there and watch me play. But, she will come up and ask me something while I'm at the computer. And who knows if she could look while I'm up getting something as I play on my laptop most times. I'd hate to have her take a peek while my character is being raped in her sleep.
You're new to these forums so I'll be nice... he was just messing with you.

I think the outrage is more that you reported him for raping your character and that didn't cause him to get banned immediately... it took the cauldron incident on top of it.

Sean
10-16-2007, 02:26 PM
He raped my character too, but you'll just have to take my word for it I'm not gonna actually offer up anything to backup my claim.

Warriorbird
10-16-2007, 02:28 PM
http://www.gonemovies.com/WWW/WanadooFilms/Misdaad/PulpMarselluButch.jpg

Poor Sean. He got saved by Bruce Willis with the katana though.

(Sadly Sean2 doesn't play any more...or I'd have said Sean and Sean2)

Celephais
10-16-2007, 02:30 PM
He raped my character too, but you'll just have to take my word for it I'm not gonna actually offer up anything to backup my claim.
I hardly think her posting a log is any sort of backup... it's not hard for her to type out something like...

>Entering rest mode (whatever it says)
Michaelous just arrived.
>
(Michaelous undresses you and sticks his dick in your pooper while you fight to no avail).
>
Michaelous just went east.

Sean
10-16-2007, 02:31 PM
What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' niggers, who'll go to work on the holmes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass.

Warriorbird
10-16-2007, 02:32 PM
And thus...Michaelous "lost his GS privileges."

Sean
10-16-2007, 02:33 PM
He better not goto Indochina either.

Sean
10-16-2007, 02:35 PM
Originally Posted by Celephais
I hardly think her posting a log is any sort of backup... it's not hard for her to type out something like...

Fair enough. I just think that's a pretty serious charge against someone.

Tea & Strumpets
10-16-2007, 02:37 PM
I think it's funny that some goofball walked up to you and did whatever inappropriate act you're referencing ("all you need to know is my character was raped by Michaelous), and that you incorporated it into your character's history.

Golden kobold award, imo.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
10-16-2007, 02:54 PM
You ever coming back to GS T&S? You are one of the more fun characters in the game.

Tea & Strumpets
10-16-2007, 02:58 PM
You ever coming back to GS T&S? You are one of the more fun characters in the game.

I haven't sold anything, but I just don't enjoy the game anymore. I found I was playing more to say 'Hi' to friends, or goofing around with friends, than enjoying the game itself.

And you was funny, too. :D

Some Rogue
10-16-2007, 03:10 PM

We don't take kindly to his type in GS.

JHarris
10-16-2007, 10:57 PM
I think it's funny that some goofball walked up to you and did whatever inappropriate act you're referencing ("all you need to know is my character was raped by Michaelous), and that you incorporated it into your character's history.

Golden kobold award, imo.

I'm actually a little confused by this, too. Why not just walk out of the room while he is 'raping' you. Ignore it all together. Or quit the game and sign in later. I mean, unless he pulled a one line act off like someone jokingly posted, why would someone put up with being raped by a total no-talent assclown in game? Or raped by ANYONE in game. Seems a bit absurd to me.

Daniel
10-16-2007, 11:30 PM
How the fuck do you get raped IG.

Celephais
10-16-2007, 11:43 PM
How the fuck do you get raped IG.
Aparently no one has ever linked you to goatse... getting "rickrolled" into goatse certainly feels like rape.

Skeeter
10-16-2007, 11:44 PM
Did you see what she was wearing? She was totally asking for it.

diethx
10-17-2007, 12:35 AM
Damn that Nalea and her low-cut, butt-hugging, cleavage-popping gowns. Inspiring rape all across Elanthia.

Fallen
10-17-2007, 01:04 AM
You would get raped by leaving your character AFK in a public area, or in an area such as a table where someone can still have access to you. Otherwise, you would have to keep a character stunned, bound, and webbed during the whole process, though then the only reason to remain in game is to ensure a log of the incident is recorded, and a GM is alerted to the situation.

Paradii
10-17-2007, 02:36 AM
Wow.

Your fictional character in a text based rpg got raped by another fictional character in a text based rpg and you almost lost your fiancee and family also fictional and text based.

You are an idiot.

This thread definitely is not helping the argument that gemstone's population is full of fucking lame asses.

I guess i really don't have anything constructive to add to this thread.

By the way, I am the kind of guy that considers rape to be a horrible crime, but not as terrible as murder. So therefore, in Elanthia, rape should be punishable by a fine of 80k if done in town, but if its done out of the gates, its fair game.

Drew
10-17-2007, 02:46 AM
Vallerina and I are getting married

Danical
10-17-2007, 03:16 AM
<stuff>

What Drew said.

:wtf:

Michaelous
10-17-2007, 06:15 AM
can rape actually exisist in a virtual world? a virtual fantasy world? try to convince a jury of that. If it truly is a fantasy world then why dont they sell what they advertise.

the log of her disturbing incident would look somethign like this.
michaelous trys to pull vallerina x 2 or 3
michaelous moans
michaelous says thank you
michaelous bows to you
michaelous hands you 1 coin
Michaelous says you were great
michaelous smiles evily

even with all that her demonor was cold to me, so even the pulling wasnt directed on her charecter.

vallerina's player.... Dont invite people you rp hate torwards to your table. I know we rpd for a bit together and you knew very well the kind of charecter i RP and you still decided to interact with me in that fashion. WHat happened at the table might be mean but it isnt rape for your information. The only way i could possibly imagine i would be un banned was if you actually petetioned feedback on my behalf. And even if i was let back into the game, it would be strictly to give items back to my friends. I seriously wouldnt even sell them.

Gan
10-17-2007, 07:47 AM
This has got to be one of the most retarded threads in PC history.

-5 stars (yes, thats a negative) :(

Str8JcktSerenade
10-17-2007, 10:36 AM
3 quick little hypothetical questions....

1. Did he (michaelous) officially run out of critters to kill, treasure to collect, duels to advertise, guildwork to attend to, stuff to buy and sell, and places to go and see, that the only step "forward" in game was to just start mock-raping certain women? Because if so, thats sad, and doesn't make me look too forward to the future.

2. if thats the direction he has to take, why not take it out on the flower girl? She's just asking for it...
(yeah, her petals are magic alright...)

and 3. Arent we all already getting raped enough by the priestess and the prices for Ebons Gate?

Rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape....

...and to think i came here to get away from all this real-life crap.

And speaking of Earth-crap spilling over into Elanthia, i'm investigating an Elanthian double-murder involving a specially-cobbled shoe, a skinning knife, and the culprit evading the watchman mounted atop a white bronco pookah....last seen at Beldriks Gaming Hall taking "his stuff" off the walls.

Seriously....can't we all just go wipe out some critters?

TheEschaton
10-17-2007, 11:06 AM
Errr, your use of Nien's avatar is confusing me.

Celephais
10-17-2007, 11:12 AM
Vallerina and I are getting married
:rofl:

can rape actually exisist in a virtual world?
Uhh.. no one is saying she was physically raped you idiot. Your intent was clearly to offend her, and you did and this is what it got you. There is very little slack for offensive sexual based behavior in our culture, and if you haven't figured that out yet you're on your way to having to go door to door anytime you move into a new neighborhood. Hell in our society sex crimes are treated as the most heinous (for good reason), you can murder someone, serve a few years and you're considered fully rehabilitated, the majority of sex crimes you will NEVER be able to shirk the burden of.

As for the "a jury to prove it" you would be surprised... recently a man was found guilty of violating a restraining order because he signed up for facebook and facebook automatically emailed his ex-wife informing her of his signing up, the lines of virtual offense and real offense have become very blurred, and you err'd on the side of retarded.

Atlanteax
10-17-2007, 11:48 AM
you err'd on the side of retarded.

Wait...

You mean...

... that there are times that Michaelous is *not* retarded?

Celephais
10-17-2007, 11:57 AM
i in no way shape or form sexually harrassed or implied sexual harrassment or ever even intended to sexually harass anyone.(unless you consider the flirt verb harrassment in only 1 or 2 interactions and they took it as flattery).

the log of her disturbing incident would look somethign like this.
michaelous trys to pull vallerina x 2 or 3
michaelous moans
michaelous says thank you
michaelous bows to you
michaelous hands you 1 coin
Michaelous says you were great
michaelous smiles evily

Awesome...
Oh, and Vallerina if his little plead to have you petition on his behalf actually had any sort of effect on you (ignoring how condescending he was in his request) I would like to point this out as well:

Alfster
10-17-2007, 11:58 AM
This thread had serious potential to deliver.

Sadly it failed :(

Rinualdo
10-17-2007, 12:34 PM
I'm still laughing that Michaelous thinks he RPs.
14 (and counting) pages and I've yet to read a single comment about someone missing or otherwise saddened that Michaelous (not his items) is gone.
That should be a clue.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
10-17-2007, 01:45 PM
Michaelous spread rumors about my first character that I made, when Michaelous was still new enough to be WTFPWNED by a level 20, that I had had sex with him OUTSIDE of the game. It certainly wasn't rape but it definitely was sexual harassment and boy was he in for a shock when he found out I was only like, 16 at the time. So then he did the only natural thing to do and that was make a big deal out of my age- meaning that he basically was incriminating himself as a statutory rapist (if his whole story hadn't been some chicken shit lie to prove who knows what). Simu HAD to do something about it because he was bragging about some seriously illegal shit. At the time it obviously upset me (I didn't want anyone to think I would fuck some douche like him) but looking back it's pretty hilarious.

He'd try to lick my character and do chains of actions that could be construed as sexual, too, just to piss me off right up until he got temp. banned for his asshattery. Usually that resulted in him getting some limbs blown off and being repeatedly killed and mostly I was annoyed that he wouldn't fuck off, not that he was trying to lick my character. It was having my game disturbed that was pissing me off, not his poor attempts to roleplay a "rape".

Elvenlady
10-17-2007, 02:09 PM
All I can say is, good riddance to bad rubbish. I'm glad to see the back of him.

Some Rogue
10-17-2007, 02:25 PM
I'm glad to see the back of him.

You like looking at his ass?

:wasntme:

Stunseed
10-17-2007, 02:42 PM
Nothing wrong with Rohese being an ass woman...I guess?

Skeeter
10-17-2007, 02:45 PM
Michaelous spread rumors about my first character that I made, when Michaelous was still new enough to be WTFPWNED by a level 20, that I had had sex with him OUTSIDE of the game. It certainly wasn't rape but it definitely was sexual harassment and boy was he in for a shock when he found out I was only like, 16 at the time. So then he did the only natural thing to do and that was make a big deal out of my age- meaning that he basically was incriminating himself as a statutory rapist (if his whole story hadn't been some chicken shit lie to prove who knows what). Simu HAD to do something about it because he was bragging about some seriously illegal shit. At the time it obviously upset me (I didn't want anyone to think I would fuck some douche like him) but looking back it's pretty hilarious.

He'd try to lick my character and do chains of actions that could be construed as sexual, too, just to piss me off right up until he got temp. banned for his asshattery. Usually that resulted in him getting some limbs blown off and being repeatedly killed and mostly I was annoyed that he wouldn't fuck off, not that he was trying to lick my character. It was having my game disturbed that was pissing me off, not his poor attempts to roleplay a "rape".

I always assumed he was 14

Martaigne
10-17-2007, 02:55 PM
I don't miss the items at all, and I miss Michaelous even less.

Just sayin'.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
10-17-2007, 03:28 PM
I always assumed he was 14

Amazingly, he's always maintained that he's in his 20's.

Stanley Burrell
10-17-2007, 03:35 PM
http://www.earlstees.com/shop/catalog/images/HandBanana.jpg

Bobmuhthol
10-17-2007, 05:16 PM
http://www.earlstees.com/shop/catalog/images/HandBanana.jpg

:):):)

Hulkein
10-17-2007, 05:34 PM

Hahahaha

Hulkein
10-17-2007, 05:50 PM
Wow.

Your fictional character in a text based rpg got raped by another fictional character in a text based rpg and you almost lost your fiancee and family also fictional and text based.

You are an idiot.

This thread definitely is not helping the argument that gemstone's population is full of fucking lame asses.

I guess i really don't have anything constructive to add to this thread.

By the way, I am the kind of guy that considers rape to be a horrible crime, but not as terrible as murder. So therefore, in Elanthia, rape should be punishable by a fine of 80k if done in town, but if its done out of the gates, its fair game.

If you could get resurrected in real life then I assume the sentence for murder would be changed.

Your entire post is fucking retarded.

Michaelous
10-17-2007, 07:44 PM
by this threads' rational we are all guilty of murder and should be banned. Shattering heads into red sprays, stabbing peple in the eyes, have creatures burrow into our orrifices are all ok. but pulling someone torwards you isnt. this game has got a bunch of kindergarden teachers running it and thats why im glad im out. heres the truth none of it is real unless you consider feelings to be actions and if you do your pwnd by life.

g++
10-17-2007, 07:46 PM
Shhh someone important left in another thread

Gigantuous
10-17-2007, 10:34 PM
I know it's been asked before, but I'm all late to the thread and stuff so here goes:

How the fuck do you get raped in game?

Some Rogue
10-17-2007, 11:31 PM
I know it's been asked before, but I'm all late to the thread and stuff so here goes:

How the fuck do you get raped in game?

Bend over, I'll show you.

Alfster
10-17-2007, 11:50 PM
Nekk loves the cock

Some Rogue
10-18-2007, 12:25 AM
Nekk loves the cock

Your mom loved it several times last night too! :medieval:

halfling
10-21-2007, 07:12 AM
>att mich
You leap from hiding to attack!
You swing a dented feras broadsword at Michaelous!
AS: +289 vs DS: +273 with AvD: +18 + d100 roll: +92 = +126
... and hit for 2 points of damage!
Light slash to Michaelous's abdomen!
Barely nicked.

** As the blow lands, the feras broadsword unleashes a severe smiting of lightning! **

... 60 points of damage!
Terrifying electrical arc destroys spinal column one vertebra at a time!

* Michaelous drops dead at your feet!

=rapecake deluxe.

oh michaelous, someone told me you were basically fuckin crying through aim the night you were banned... goddamn that shit had me laughing.
HAH peace.

Insodus
10-21-2007, 09:56 AM
>
oh michaelous, someone told me you were basically fuckin crying through aim the night you were banned... goddamn that shit had me laughing.
HAH peace.

Ouch man, talk about kicking a man when he's down.

Shifted
10-21-2007, 10:21 AM
I personally never had any problems with Mich.
Duels, Hunts, no issues at all.

FTR from what i've seen and heard IG, Vall is a drama queen...

Tsa`ah
10-21-2007, 03:24 PM
I personally never had any problems with Mich.
Duels, Hunts, no issues at all.

FTR from what i've seen and heard IG, Vall is a drama queen...

I never had a problem with Manson either ... doesn't really mean much does it?

As for the subject of Mich's affection, she didn't bring this mess to the board did she?

Perhaps she is a drama queen, but if that's her rep ... you're the first to bring it up that I've heard.

Shifted
10-21-2007, 05:01 PM
no, thankfully her drama stays IG. for now.

Lainie
10-27-2007, 02:25 AM
You know, I've really been trying to stay out of this. Whatever your opinion of my character is I could care less. Vall has plenty of friends. The ban of Michaelous falling on my shoulders is really starting to get to me. My complaint was the icing on the cake. And I only reported after repeatedly asking the sexual things to stay out.

I hope this thread doesn't turn into a "Vall bashing" thread. People should not make comments on things they know nothing about.

diethx
10-27-2007, 02:55 AM
I hope this thread doesn't turn into a "Vall bashing" thread. People should not make comments on things they know nothing about.

This thread was pretty much dead until you posted again. Heh. Are you sure you aren't trying to stir things up again?

SayGoodbye
10-27-2007, 03:12 AM
I find Shifted's post hilarious now.

Methais
10-27-2007, 03:25 AM
I haven't been paying attention to this thread lately, but I bet it's pretty gay.

Lainie
10-27-2007, 03:53 AM
No. I wasn't paying attention to it actually for a while cause I couldn't really care less. But, saw the new posts when I checked it tonight. Didn't realize it the last ones were almost a week ago. Do you really expect someone to bash you / your character and not respond - especially if it's not true? Come off it.

One reason I hate threads is because people are always trying to tear one another apart, find contradictions, and get the better of other people. Do you all seriously have nothing better to do with your time?

I'm asking to get this whole thread removed.

This thread was pretty much dead until you posted again. Heh. Are you sure you aren't trying to stir things up again?

thefarmer
10-27-2007, 04:08 AM
You're pretty sad if you give a flying fuck what some internet message board says about you.. and your character.

"Oh noes! They're saying mean things about me! And my character!"

"Quick, I must defend myselves!"

Lainie
10-27-2007, 04:13 AM
My point exactly about why I hate internet threads. *rolls eyes*

Sean of the Thread
10-27-2007, 07:22 AM
Vallerina is a SLUT.

Mods could we please move this thread to the bad names folder?

Shalla
10-27-2007, 08:50 AM
Ouch man, talk about kicking a man when he's down.

He was probably crying over the stuff he bought with cash.

It is unfortunate that the items he bought are gone, hopefully, not forever. You can neither blame the person for wanting to buy them, if he has the means to do so, nor can you blame the person who sold it to him; why should he? He thinks nothing of the game besides it's potential to make more cash, he has never denied that. It is one of those situations when inconsiderate people would abuse, and stretch the leniency of a policy, and as a result ruining it for everybody. I too, have always wanted the belt of kai. My character is always encumbered, and physically weak. I imagined the story of acquiring the item as a throphy from battling it's previous master. My character is Dhe'nar afterall, and strives for greatness.

I'm a little cynical, and skeptical about the whole "My niece was watching" thing, so I would not comment more about it. I haven't seen the log; and considering I don't know them personally, I can't judge who is on the right, but I do know Michaelous does that to everybody he thinks are remotely attractive in game, or out. However, that does not excuse his antics, and should be punished accordingly in game. Personally, if such a thing were to happen to my character, which has happened several times by the same troublemaker above; it is the character who will retaliate, and not the player.

Skeeter
10-27-2007, 08:53 AM
Somebody is sad their name isn't still up in lights. It's time to make some ridiculous posts so they'll talk about/to me again.

Tsa`ah
10-27-2007, 11:42 AM
I'm asking to get this whole thread removed.

This isn't the officials. You can ask, but prepare for disappointment now.

Sean of the Thread
10-27-2007, 11:44 AM
Yeah that gave me a chuckle.

Latrinsorm
10-27-2007, 12:11 PM
What I don't get is there were what.. two people besides Michaelous who said anything the slightest bit negative about Vallerina? It's like Kia Vaughn all over again.

Methais
10-28-2007, 02:19 AM
fat penis

Belnia
10-30-2007, 11:00 AM
I found I was playing more to say 'Hi' to friends, or goofing around with friends, than enjoying the game itself.

Gemstone is a chatroom with the most amazingly detailed avatar system ever.

Miss Ismurii
03-17-2008, 07:43 PM
Aw, wow.
Ismurii is going to miss her brother =[
Sorry this happened love.
I didn't think you were all that bad.
The world is full of people like Michaelous,
so I never saw anything wrong with how he acted.
No world is perfect and I think it is horrible how the GMs flip out if we have someone acting so radical.
He was just a prick and I'm sure you can all agree that we have plenty of those in this world.
I know gemstone isn't the real world but you have to have some comparisons.
Anyways, I'll miss you <3

Clipt
03-17-2008, 07:46 PM
QQ more noob.

mgoddess
03-17-2008, 07:48 PM
He was just a prick and I'm sure you can all agree that we have plenty of those in this world.

Yep, including you.

Joe
03-17-2008, 07:50 PM
Aw, wow.
No world is perfect and I think it is horrible how the GMs flip out if we have someone acting so radical.

Just now finding out?

Stunseed
03-17-2008, 08:00 PM
Just now finding out?

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

TheEschaton
03-17-2008, 08:03 PM
Wow, that's some avatar, Clipt.

Clipt
03-17-2008, 09:28 PM
Wow, that's some avatar, Clipt.

Sky looks nice, huh?

Methais
03-17-2008, 09:44 PM
Aw, wow.

http://www.freewebs.com/cortlesteeze/pix/ThreadNecro.jpg

dszabo
03-17-2008, 10:36 PM
Sky looks nice, huh?

So that's her name? :bananahit:

Suppa Hobbit Mage
03-17-2008, 10:51 PM
http://www.freewebs.com/cortlesteeze/pix/ThreadNecro.jpg

I see your necromancer and raise you a necromancer.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y216/imagedream/Funny/thread_necromancer.png

Warriorbird
03-17-2008, 11:33 PM
I think this is more of a case of, "That's Michaelous for you." or more accurately, "That was Michaelous for you."

Methais
03-18-2008, 04:48 AM
I see your necromancer and raise you a necromancer.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y216/imagedream/Funny/thread_necromancer.png

I'll see your necromancer and raise you a necromancer like yours, but different.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y34/adeptusmoronicus/thread_necromancer.png

Suppa Hobbit Mage
03-18-2008, 09:42 AM
Your necromancer trumps my necromancer, but I raise you these dudes.
http://members.aol.com/path2005/private/Icy_Hot_Stuntaz.jpg

Drisco
03-18-2008, 10:24 AM
I'm just gonna throw this question out there...

Once someone gets banned you can never get their stuff? They don't even hold an auction for it? It just dies?

Methais
03-18-2008, 12:38 PM
Your necromancer trumps my necromancer, but I raise you these dudes.
http://members.aol.com/path2005/private/Icy_Hot_Stuntaz.jpg

http://img229.exs.cx/img229/3315/wigger0ts.jpg

Miss Ismurii
03-18-2008, 01:37 PM
Yep, including you.

Yeah thanks.

Miss Ismurii
03-18-2008, 01:39 PM
Just now finding out?
And no I am not JUST finding that out.
I was fully aware of it.
I loved roleplaying with that fool.

mgoddess
03-18-2008, 02:31 PM
Yep, including you.
Yeah thanks.

You're welcome. :)

Suppa Hobbit Mage
03-18-2008, 07:16 PM
http://img229.exs.cx/img229/3315/wigger0ts.jpg

Hmmm. Your game is strong... But I trump all with SPARTSE!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y216/imagedream/Funny/302am9k.jpg

Miss Ismurii
03-18-2008, 07:20 PM
You're welcome. :)
I don't know if you noticed but since I played Ismurii again after a two year break she's pretty calm.
Yeah she doesn't NOD before healing a patient, but she doesn't kill others.

LMingrone
03-18-2008, 07:25 PM
I got a tattoo in your honor. Check it out.

http://www.boingboing.net/2006/02/03/pac-man-ass-tattoo.html

edit: nsfw

Miss Ismurii
03-18-2008, 07:32 PM
I got a tattoo in your honor. Check it out.

http://www.boingboing.net/2006/02/03/pac-man-ass-tattoo.html

edit: nsfw
Pac Man is radd dude.
But uh.. the bum?
Hah, whatever man.

mgoddess
03-18-2008, 07:36 PM
I don't know if you noticed but since I played Ismurii again after a two year break she's pretty calm.
Yeah she doesn't NOD before healing a patient, but she doesn't kill others.

I haven't noticed because I try to steer clear of her ass-hattedness. :shrug:

Miss Ismurii
03-18-2008, 07:40 PM
I haven't noticed because I try to steer clear of her ass-hattedness. :shrug:
Okayy.
She still causes trouble though.
But it's truely easy to upset the empaths.
And it's amusing.
But I don't RP her rediculously like I used to.
It was pretty bad...
=\