PDA

View Full Version : Locker cleanout

CanadianLady
10-11-2007, 01:42 AM
Cleaning out the load of stuff I have in my lockers, I'll provide info on some stuff everything else will just have min bids.
I can deliever to Landing , Icemule or Mist Harbour.
I will update every 24 hours.
I will also be adding stuff randomly as I clean out more lockers.
IF YOU OFFER ME A DECENT PRICE I'LL TAKE BUYOUTS FOR ALL ITEMS

~a curvaceous black suede corset with sparkling platinum-imbedded side laces

Careful examination indicates the black suede corset has a base strength of 10 and a base durability of 250. You also determine the current integrity of the black suede corset to be at 100.0%.

+10 and somewhat crit padded. Weighs 10 , torso coverage only.
Min bid : 150k
CB : 200k to Slinna SOLD

~ a voluminous sandy cotton burnoose SHOW :: The thin cotton of the burnoose is very densely woven, allowing no light to pass through the mottled sand-hued fabric. The cloth drapes airily, its voluminous folds lightly edged with an abstract pattern of embroidery picked out in dusky brown thread. The alternatingly sinuous and jagged design is rendered much more boldly across the shoulders and all along the deep hood. A simple clasp of dull bronze binds the loose desert cloak at the throat.
Zested as well.
wear burn
You don your sandy cotton burnoose, the folds of its hood falling across your shoulders and down your back.
close burn
You close your sandy cotton burnoose with a flourish, causing its hem to swirl about your ankles.
open burn
You open your sandy cotton burnoose with a flourish, tossing its ends back over your shoulders with abandon.
pull burn
You pull the hood of your sandy cotton burnoose up over your head and settle its folds around your face.
push burn
You push the hood of your sandy cotton burnoose back and let it fall across your shoulders.
And for some reason, I cannot inspect it. I'll assist and put what it can hold once I get and answer but I'm pretty sure it's VLA, Weighs 9
Min bid : 400k
CB : 400k to Martaigne SOLD

~ mithglin link neckchain , holds rings.
min bid : 100k
CB : 100k Martaigne SOLD

~ a laje banded tower shield, 5x medium shield weighs 9 pounds
min bid: 800k

~ a sky blue silk frock with a snow white lace petticoat , shoulder worn, holds large amount, Opens and closes.
min bid : 200k

~ a dark-bladed emerald green fan, highly scripted. Holds a dagger
min bid : SOLD ON BUYOUT BID

~ a midnight black taffeta kirtle accented with embroidered gold and ivory knotwork , NALEA gown
min bid : 2.5 million

~ some curvaceous black stalking leathers SHOW :: The sleek body armor has been molded from a luscious blackened leather that cinches to its owner like a second skin. Superior crafting quality allows for noise free movement and upon closer inspection you notice an elaborate silver scarab insignia on the right shoulder. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph. Weighs 15 pounds
4x doubles.
min bid 100k

~ a sleek midnight black elven long bow :: 5x longbow, has fire and ice flares( switchable wand flares)
min bid : 900k

~ a suede-lined buffed haon bow case :: Holds medium amount, shoulder and back worn. weighs 3
min bid 25k

~ a delicate platinum wedding band inset with a princess-cut black diamond
altered wedding band, finger worn
min bid 100k

~ a diamond-edged slender eahnor longsword etched along the blade with ancient Faendryl runes
SHOW This slender sword is wrought of the finest eahnor and is the silvery hue of moonlight reflected off tranquil water. Well-balanced and beautifully crafted, the slender blade is inlaid with faceted diamond and honed to a razor-sharp edge. The hilt and pommel are wrought of fine silver and the handle is wrapped with soft leather to ensure a sturdy grip. The ancient runes etched upon the longsword's blade read, "Bound by honor, bound by duty. Strength, Peace, and Long Life to the elves of Ta'Faendryl!

LORESONG :: As you continue to sing, a faint image takes shape before your eyes. You see a tall, light-skinned elf standing in the middle of a sunlit forest glade, a warm smile on his face as he holds this very sword proudly in his hand. The image blurs and reforms... you again see the same elf, apparently years later. A look of weariness crosses his face and his eyes seem sad. The look is fleeting, though, and is quickly replaced with anger. He stares up at the dark stalagtite-covered stone above him and then falls to his knees. Perhaps a trick of the shadows cast by the vast cavern in which he stands, his skin seems to appear darker than before. Though he seems not to notice, glowing runes suddenly appear along the length of his sword. Slowly, your vision returns to normal
As you sing, more images take form before your eyes, each switching to the next in rapid succession. You see the slender eahnor longsword hanging from a gilded stand in a richly-decorated estate. You see it held by one of the fabled Palestra as he seems to dance through a battle with a troll that towers head and shoulders above him. You can almost hear the anguished cry of some monster that you have never before seen, as this sword is plunged through its heart by a Faendryl warrior amidst the deep blackness of Rhoska-Tor...
The images continue to form, one after another, switching faster and faster. The blade is held by dozens of hands, then hundreds. You see it being raised in more battles than you can count. Gasping, you barely manage to hold onto the longsword. An ancient, but melodic elven voice wispers from somewhere nearby, "Bound by honor, bound by duty. Strength, Peace, and Long Life to the Elven People of Ta'Faendryl."

weighs 4 pounds +18 and somewhat damage weighted
min bid : 1.5 million
CB : 2 million to Nauriel SOLD

~ a faceted azure blazestar ferroniere on a wide vaalorn chain : Can only be worn by a wizard and increases air lore , thank you Nilandia. I have two of these
min bin : 100k
CB : 100k on each to Viictus SOLD

~ a golvern-nocked ruic elven long bow : 4x longbow, couple scripts
pull bow
You pull back firmly on the string of the bow, testing the strength of the draw.
You hook two fingertips around the bowstring of your bow and release it with a vibrating *twang*
min bid : 150k to Orp SOLD

~ a sleek black bathing costume with narrow straps : Reads slippery when wet, might have a show. Can't remember.
mb : 40k

~ a sack of never been used random lockpicks from the lockpick generator on the Wavedancer.
a musty baby blue sack
a rune-etched gold lockpick
a serrated golden wire hairpin
a burnt silver wire lockpick
an engraved brass-tipped lockpick
a serrated copper alloy lockpick
a jagged blue glaes lockpick
a heavy deep green ora lockpick
an old brass wire lockpick
a flexible steel wire lockpick
a straight gold-tipped lockpick
a fine-toothed bronze-tipped lockpick
a jagged blue mithril lockpick
an embossed crimson glaes lockpick
a flexible mithril wire lockpick
a filed ora wire lockpick
a silk-wrapped gold lockpick
a filed mithril wire lockpick
a thick elven silver lockpick
a flawless yellow alum lockpick
a hand-crafted steel-banded lockpick
a long silver-banded lockpick
an enruned mithril alloy stickpin
a thin iron wire lockpick
a pointed gold-tipped lockpick
an old glaes lockpick
a thin tin lockpick
a silk-wrapped copper lockpick
a tasseled mithril wire lockpick
a thin mithril-tipped lockpick
a mottled mithril-banded lockpick
a heavy mithril wire lockpick
a blue-swirled mithril lockpick
an exquisite emerald-tipped lockpick
a blackened silver alloy lockpick
a burnt silver lockpick
Mn bid : 20k
CB: 70k to Silvanostar SOLD

~ more random lockpicks sold only as a group
a hand-crafted silver wire lockpick
a spiralling bronze wire lockpick
a warped ora-banded lockpick
a thin blue mithril lockpick
a small bronze-tipped lockpick
a serrated silver lockpick
a filed tin alloy lockpick
a hand-carved steel lockpick
a forked gold alloy lockpick
a hand-carved brass lockpick
a small tin wire lockpick
a jagged steel-tipped lockpick
a warped brass wire lockpick
a cracked copper lockpick
a burnished bronze-tipped lockpick
a barbed steel-tipped lockpick
a jagged tin lockpick
an etched bronze lockpick
a notched tin lockpick
a gilded copper-tipped stickpin
a large bronze lockpick
a silk-wrapped brass wire lockpick
a blackened copper alloy hairpin
a yellowed gold wire stickpin
a barbed tin alloy lockpick
min bid : 10k
cb : 30k to Orp SOLD

dszabo
10-11-2007, 02:17 AM
I'd like to bid 900k on the warshield

Ashuron

Nilandia
10-11-2007, 02:35 AM
The azure blazestar ferroniere is for air lore, actually. Emerald blazestars are for water.

Thanks for the loresong!

Gretchen

Silvanostar
10-11-2007, 03:31 AM
20k on the first sack of lockpicks

Martaigne
10-11-2007, 07:40 AM
MB on both of these, please.

~ mithglin link neckchain , holds rings.
min bid : 100k

~ a steel-clasped glossy mahogany case : scripted armor cleaning or somthing of the sort.
In the glossy mahogany case you see a a branching fabric-topped stick, a wavy-necked flask of oil, a short lustrous steel hammer, a grimy hole-ridden cloth, an angular fiery scarlet stone
min bid : 25k

budartagnan
10-11-2007, 08:52 AM
~ an elven infantry longbow, 5x longbow
min bid : 600k

600k on that.

Rencelas

Beguiler
10-11-2007, 08:55 AM
~ a vine-stitched emerald silk tunic loosely fastened with a tiny jeweled silver hip-belt : pin worn weighs 2 pounds

Bid: 100k

ViridianAsp
10-11-2007, 08:58 AM
~ a short black silk veil , feature concealing
I'll bid 750k

Things2Come
10-11-2007, 09:26 AM
~ a razern-edged urglaes-spiked warshield , 5x medium shield scripted
min bid : 900k

Would you inspect this warshield and share the results?

CanadianLady
10-11-2007, 10:38 AM
You carefully inspect your urglaes-spiked warshield.

Your careful inspection of a razern-edged urglaes-spiked warshield allows you to conclude that it is a medium shield that protects the bearer if carried in the left hand.

You determine that you could wear the warshield, slinging it across your shoulders and back.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of vultite.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

diethx
10-11-2007, 01:23 PM
~ an elaborately carved silver scarab :: pin worn perfume holder
min bid 50k

~ first lockpick group

~ second lockpick group

dszabo
10-11-2007, 05:40 PM
I would also like to bid 100k on the wayfinders baldric.

Ashuron

CanadianLady
10-11-2007, 07:12 PM
I added a few items, and I'll update bids either sometime tonight or early morning.

Str8JcktSerenade
10-12-2007, 03:36 PM
~ a vultite-shod mossbark runestaff

-Apathet

CanadianLady
10-12-2007, 04:17 PM
I updated bids late last night, I will update again either tonight or early morning.

CanadianLady
10-13-2007, 02:40 PM
Updated, Items sold. If you have won an item, please PM me or you can contact me on AIM as KandyBeanz. I am out quite a bit this weekend so dont worry if I do not reply right away :thanx:

Orp
10-13-2007, 03:16 PM
~more random lockpicks sold only as a group30k
golvern-nocked ruic elven long bow : 4x longbow, couple scripts 150k

Silvanostar
10-15-2007, 09:23 AM
70k on the first bag of lockpicks please

CanadianLady
10-15-2007, 03:31 PM
Updated again, couple more items sold. I should be around for a while today, and all day tommorow for pickup.

Nauriel
10-16-2007, 05:04 AM
a diamond-edged slender eahnor longsword etched along the blade with ancient Faendryl runes - 1.5 mil on that please

Martaigne
10-16-2007, 08:26 AM
~a curvaceous black suede corset with sparkling platinum-imbedded side laces
Min bid : 150k

~ a voluminous sandy cotton burnoose
Min bid : 400k

CanadianLady
10-16-2007, 02:42 PM
Updated, couple more items sold. Please contact me on AIM as KandyBeanz for pickup please.

budartagnan
10-16-2007, 05:15 PM
will try to contact for pickup tonight...otherwise catch me on as rencelas

CanadianLady
10-17-2007, 03:04 PM
Updated! More items sold, contact me on AIM as KandyBeanz or PM me

CanadianLady
10-18-2007, 01:12 PM
Updated again

Lady Darqmein
10-19-2007, 11:35 PM
~ a dark-bladed emerald green fan, highly scripted. Holds a dagger