PDA

View Full Version : Jamus - Psinet - What's this?

FinisWolf
10-11-2007, 12:53 AM
More importantly, how do I fix it? Did I get a bad psinet load?

Your connection with PsiNet has gone awry!
A solitary thought tickles your suddenly alone mind:
ConnectionReset
Your connection with PsiNet is broken.
You will attempt to connect again in 5 minutes.
Your connection with PsiNet is broken.
You will attempt to connect again in 5 minutes.
You connect with the PsiNet, and prepare to link.
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at SageDomain.PsiNet.PsiNet.HandlePsiNet(jstring str)
at SageDomain.ConnectionManager.PsiNetSocketClass.OnR eceive()
at JLib.JSockets.JSocket.ReceiveData(IAsyncResult result)
at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
at System.Net.ContextAwareResult.CompleteCallback(Obj ect state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.runTryCode(Objec t userData)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.Exe cuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode code, CleanupCode backoutCode, Object userData)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(Exec utionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionCon text executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Net.ContextAwareResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.ProtectedInvokeCallback (Object result, IntPtr userToken)
at System.Net.Sockets.BaseOverlappedAsyncResult.Compl etionPortCallback(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* nativeOverlapped)
at System.Threading._IOCompletionCallback.PerformIOCo mpletionCallback(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* pOVERLAP)
>experience
Your connection to the game has been broken.
ConnectionReset
* Connection to the game has been lost. You will need to login again to continue playing.

Finis

AestheticDeath
10-11-2007, 01:18 AM
DELETE IT!

Drew
10-11-2007, 01:37 AM
BTW Finis, your note about disliking not using swf files in the sig probably won't change anything. They used to be legal but Stanley put like a 30 second rap clip in his sig that would play in every single thread he posted in. It was annoying as hell, and as far as I know there's no way to ensure that a swf file doesn't have sound in it.

FinisWolf
10-11-2007, 09:28 AM
No helpful suggestions huh?

Drew - .swf - Admin could simply delete them if someone abuses the privledge. :shrug:

Finis

Sylvan Dreams
10-11-2007, 09:43 AM
I've had it happen a few times. It looks like it's just a script error that causes the program to crash. I was always able to immediately re-enter the game afterwards, though.

Doughboy
10-11-2007, 10:17 AM
Check for the latest update on it. I had it happen a few times. There was another update that came out I think that helped to fix that stuff. Psinet Update or something...

FinisWolf
10-11-2007, 11:05 PM
Yea, same here SD.

Thanks DB, I will try that.

Finis

ceran
10-12-2007, 02:55 AM
Having same issues with psinet causes me to freeze up and lose connection

FinisWolf
10-12-2007, 07:52 AM
Same here Ceran, and as SD stated, I can usually log right back in.

Finis