PDA

View Full Version : Midgets!

Silleck
12-04-2003, 10:21 PM
Ok i'm really drunk and some how this convo came up

.....Would you fuck a midget?

Wezas
12-04-2003, 10:27 PM
First of all, do you realize how rude the term"Midget" is?

The proper name for those people is "Dwarf" (in reference to their situation, dwarfism) or "Little Person". Yes, I'm touchy on the subject, one of my good friends and co-workers is a dwarf and one of the nicest guys I know.

Silleck
12-04-2003, 10:29 PM
I never applied anything about being rude or mean in anyway, it was a simple question. stop taking this question out of porportion and turning it into this huge debate answer the fucking question or move along! thank you, have a wonderful day.

[Edited on 12-5-2003 by Silleck]

HarmNone
12-04-2003, 10:42 PM
There is a difference between midgets and dwarfs. Dwarfs possess normal bodies but have abnormally small limbs. For example, a chondrodystrophic dwarf has bandy legs, short arms, a normal body, a large head with a protruding forehead, and a broad, saddle-shaped nose. Midgets, on the other hand, are proportionally small all around. Dwarfism may be the result of several conditions, such as rickets, cretinism, or a thyroid condition, whereas midgets are almost always the result of a malfunctioning of the pituitary gland. As a result, dwarfs are born deformed while midgets may be quite normal until they are several years old.

Medically, any small person is a dwarf but in popular parlance a dwarf is deformed and a midget is not. This is a distinction carefully observed by the little people themselves. At one time, the worst insult you could bestow on a midget was to call him a "dwarf." Formerly, a midget would hardly speak to a dwarf as he was considered so inferior. However, this feeling has largely disappeared since the creation of the Little People of America, an organization embracing both midgets and dwarfs.

When midgets reach age 30, many of them will begin to grow rapidly. The reason is unknown. Midgets also respond to injections of growth hormone, while dwarfs do not.

So, the word "midget" is a loose term used to further define those individuals suffering from dwarfism whose legs and arms are in proportion with the rest of the body. It is in no way meant to be insulting; however, the term preferred by most is "little person".

HarmNone

*Edited because my train of thought derailed*

[Edited on 12-5-2003 by HarmNone]

Syberus
12-04-2003, 10:46 PM
I uh.. was going to mention there was a difference as well.. but damn I didn't have all that fancy technical stuff.. wish I was that smart

HarmNone
12-04-2003, 10:47 PM
Heh. It is not indicative of my intelligence, Syberus. I just happened to know where to look for the infomation. ;)

HarmNone is not all that smart

Hulkein
12-04-2003, 11:01 PM
From what I've heard a midget is someone under 5 feet.. I'd definitly get with a good looking girl who was like 4'11". No shot for a dwarf though, the deformed part is kind of a turn off.

SpunGirl
12-05-2003, 01:39 AM
It's PC to talk about Little People, they were on MTV.

I'm attracted to tall guys but I married someone who is less than two inches taller than I am, go figure.

There are no rules in attraction, which I'm assuming would have to be at least mildly present to have sex with someone, little person or no.

-K

Latrinsorm
12-05-2003, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by Silleck
Ok i'm really drunk

Best preface to a thread EVER.

Height and body abnormality are irrelevant. When the mind is ready, the body will follow.

longshot
12-05-2003, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by HarmNone
There is a difference between midgets and dwarfs. Dwarfs possess normal bodies but have abnormally small limbs. For example, a chondrodystrophic dwarf has bandy legs, short arms, a normal body, a large head with a protruding forehead, and a broad, saddle-shaped nose. Midgets, on the other hand, are proportionally small all around. Dwarfism may be the result of several conditions, such as rickets, cretinism, or a thyroid condition, whereas midgets are almost always the result of a malfunctioning of the pituitary gland. As a result, dwarfs are born deformed while midgets may be quite normal until they are several years old.

Medically, any small person is a dwarf but in popular parlance a dwarf is deformed and a midget is not. This is a distinction carefully observed by the little people themselves. At one time, the worst insult you could bestow on a midget was to call him a "dwarf." Formerly, a midget would hardly speak to a dwarf as he was considered so inferior. However, this feeling has largely disappeared since the creation of the Little People of America, an organization embracing both midgets and dwarfs.

When midgets reach age 30, many of them will begin to grow rapidly. The reason is unknown. Midgets also respond to injections of growth hormone, while dwarfs do not.

So, the word "midget" is a loose term used to further define those individuals suffering from dwarfism whose legs and arms are in proportion with the rest of the body. It is in no way meant to be insulting; however, the term preferred by most is "little person".

HarmNone

*Edited because my train of thought derailed*

[Edited on 12-5-2003 by HarmNone]

Yes, Harmnone... but, would you do them?:lol:

DarknessWithin
12-05-2003, 02:50 AM
Umm...no. Not my bag of tea baby

::really has no witty remark for fucking a midget::

HarmNone
12-05-2003, 02:55 AM
Well, the opportunity has never presented itself. I can say with certainty, however, that to do them or not to do them would not be decided based on their height. :D

HarmNone is more interested in what's between the ears

Silleck
12-05-2003, 05:28 AM
Midgets!
I want a 3 foot midget, with a flat head, so i can put my beer and ashtray and cigs on her head, while shes giving me head, and she wont get in the way of the tv!

Silleck
12-05-2003, 07:53 AM
Dude this is the funnest shit i've ever seen on these boards!