PDA

View Full Version : Black Tourmalines and Pink Rhod Stones

bubbauno
10-09-2007, 01:00 PM
Switched to green tourmalines and pink rhod stones..

Find Leff in Landing, Kryblue in Illi or Chazym on Teras

or

bubbauno@aol.com or bubbauno on IM

Celephais
10-09-2007, 01:05 PM
Might want to check out diethx auction... He has a few of those pink rods you love so much.

diethx
10-09-2007, 01:08 PM
Might want to check out diethx auction... He has a few of those pink rods you love so much.

She, actually.

And he's already been IM harassing me to remove the gems he wants and sell at a ridiculous markup. I have already said no, as it's not fair to the current bidders. If he wants them, he can buy the whole lot.

bubbauno
10-09-2007, 01:08 PM
Also have about 15m worth of other gems too if you need anything and want to trade

Celephais
10-09-2007, 01:30 PM
She, actually.
Sorry about that... normally Tsin likes to get his pink rods from men...

Good to hear about your integrity to keep the sale as is.

diethx
10-09-2007, 01:51 PM
Sorry about that... normally Tsin likes to get his pink rods from men...

Ha! np

bubbauno
10-09-2007, 02:05 PM
What is wrong with replacing the removed gems with other gems that are needed for alchemy AND paying for them? If the bidder is ok with it?

Celephais
10-09-2007, 02:08 PM
What's wrong with just bidding on what's for sale? And if the "bidder is okay with it" you can just make that exchange with the winning bidder.

The problem is that if you post an auction, and then pull it because you're not getting maximum profit you look like a douche. She doesn't want to take on that rep.

diethx
10-09-2007, 02:16 PM
What's wrong with just bidding on what's for sale? And if the "bidder is okay with it" you can just make that exchange with the winning bidder.

The problem is that if you post an auction, and then pull it because you're not getting maximum profit you look like a douche. She doesn't want to take on that rep.

And I seriously couldn't give two shits about "maximum profit". I'm already making more than I would if I were to just sell to the gemshop, and that's fine with me. I'm not going to start pulling this and adding that and changing what I originally put up for sale to make an extra 100k. It's not worth the hassle, and frankly I don't really want to go out of my way to help out a douchebag like you.

Solkern
10-09-2007, 02:39 PM
p-w-n-e-d

Celephais
10-09-2007, 02:41 PM
And I seriously couldn't give two shits about "maximum profit". I'm already making more than I would if I were to just sell to the gemshop, and that's fine with me. I'm not going to start pulling this and adding that and changing what I originally put up for sale to make an extra 100k. It's not worth the hassle, and frankly I don't really want to go out of my way to help out a douchebag like you.
:hug2:

bubbauno
10-10-2007, 02:34 AM
Switch black to green tourmalines