PDA

View Full Version : Level 54 Halfling Bard w/ own account

Alicorn1369
10-09-2007, 10:17 AM
Character sold. Thanks all for the interest and the understanding.

Darkthanion
10-10-2007, 09:07 PM
Has anyone purchased anything off Alicorn1369 in the past?

Alicorn1369
01-03-2008, 01:30 PM
So... I got laid off from my job the day after making this sale, to Darkthanion. I was unable to complete the sale, and he sent money and got nothing in return. My job was my only source of internet access, as I live WAY up in the boondocks. Went unemployed for 10 weeks... blah blah blah. I got back and found that the payment was under review by PayPal (rightly so), and I immediately authorized them to make a full reimbursement, and sent an email of apology. They resolved the case, and hopefully everything is fine. Further details are available if anyone wants them, I guess, though I don't know what more I can tell you.

The character's account is inactive, but he's still available. I don't have AIM or any other IM access at my new job, but I will respond to Private Messages throughout the day. I understand any skepticism at this point, though I can provide names of people I have bought and sold characters and silvers from / to upon request, if needed. I'm also willing to work with any prospective buyers to ensure confidence, if you have any particular method in mind.

Long story short, back up for sale. Apologies all the way around for any inconvenience or confusion, especially to Darkthanion.

-Dan

Anebriated
01-03-2008, 01:49 PM
darkthanion almost got zimzum'd

FinisWolf
01-03-2008, 01:56 PM
Well, I have to give the seller kudos for making things right, and apologizing here.

Although, there had to be somewhere that there was internet access that the sale could have been completed. Not that this is neither here nor there really.

Finis

Alicorn1369
01-03-2008, 01:59 PM
Absolutely, you're right, and when I got around to thinking about it, I realized that the local library (at worst) would have been able to get me through this debacle, but at that point it was far too late. I rather panicked when I got laid off, and hit a bit of a rut. It was a classic case of 'when it rains, it pours', and I just didn't even think about it. I did receive an email from Darkthanion accepting my apology, and telling me to look him up if I ever needed anything, which was a nice touch on his part.

AestheticDeath
01-03-2008, 02:02 PM
I am surprised Dark didn't post a story here about it.

Darkthanion
01-03-2008, 05:33 PM
I havent been trolling the boards much to follow up on this. But Yes, all has been taken care of, money was returned in full and everything is good to go. I figgured there was something going on out of the ordinary so i tried not to be too much of a ass over it. I really have nothing substantial to complain about at this point. Alicorn is ok in my book.

SpiffyJr
03-03-2008, 08:27 AM
Still for sale?

Drisco
03-03-2008, 05:36 PM
no sold. I bought him and resold him.