PDA

View Full Version : 2 mage rechargeables and a few 920 imbeds?

Azaton
10-08-2007, 02:04 PM
I was digging through some old locker mule I haven't touched in several years and came across a few old amulets imbedded with call familiar, is there any demand for these or should I just toss them down the well?
I also found a mage rechargeable grey pearl that currently has haste in it. Have no clue where it came from, but I'm assuming it's not quite worth a normal mage rechargeable since it's not wearable.
Finally, the other day I pulled this out of a box-
a perfect blue diamond wrapped in a cage of imflass filigree-
It's mage rechargeable water walking.

Fallen
10-08-2007, 02:15 PM
The items certainly have worth. The diamond would be useful to people who live in River's Rest, however value is tricky. I would say min bid 500k, with a BO of 3 mill. Might just want to keep that, though, as that is very nice and you likely wont get what it is "worth" as a boxfound due to the relative use of that spell.

The haste rechargeables can be made fairly easy by any wizard who finds a rechargeable gem. There is a box that can turn gems into jewelry, so you might want to try to find the person who owns that. However, it might not be worth your while. I would say pricing is the same for that too, maybe 250k Min Bid with a 2 mill BO.

The Call Familiar items are pretty neat. You are going to need to have it sung to by a bard to see how many charges are left before you can establish the worth of the items.

TheEschaton
10-08-2007, 03:42 PM
Why do all the cool looking mage rechargeables found in boxes have such useless spells in them?

-TheE-

Fallen
10-08-2007, 03:49 PM
Takes special permission to release "good" spells.

Azaton
10-08-2007, 05:34 PM
I was really only asking about the diamond out of curiosity, it's on of the nicer looking mage rechargeables I've seen and I'll probably be keeping it.

The familiar amulets are blue tanik amulets, each with a single charge if that helps any, but I figure probably around 15-20k at the most.

I thought the jewelry boxes would only work on blank gems that still actually register as being gems? That's why I was abit uncertain on the price, I typically only see on the market fresh blank gems or the wearable kind.

Anyway, thanks for the quick response!

Fallen
10-08-2007, 06:02 PM
I thought the jewelry boxes would only work on blank gems that still actually register as being gems? That's why I was abit uncertain on the price, I typically only see on the market fresh blank gems or the wearable kind. >>

That could very well be.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
10-08-2007, 06:09 PM
Last time I used the box it only worked on blanks, but that was literally years ago.

Drunken Durfin
10-09-2007, 07:44 PM
There is a box that can turn gems into jewelry, so you might want to try to find the person who owns that.

>http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=27459

>4. Jewelry box-125m