PDA

View Full Version : Lilli flower & makeup locket

diethx
10-07-2007, 09:35 PM
As the title states, i'm interested in purchasing one of the limited edition Lilli perfume flowers from EG. I forget which year it was, but it was several years ago.

I'm also interested in finding the old makeup locket (I think it was silver filigree) that Jemstra used to wave under my nose and make me drool over. I'm not sure who owns it as I haven't seen it in AGES, so this may be a long shot.

You can PM, post here, or IM me with any info. Thanks :)

Amaron
10-07-2007, 10:22 PM
I believe I have the locket.

an antique silver filigree locket

exam my lock
You gaze at the mirror inside the locket and see a breathtakingly beautiful image gazing back at you.

>pull my lock
Removing a small ruby-handled hair brush from your locket, you brush your hair until it's neat, tidy and shining.

>push my lock
You remove a small crystal vial from your locket, open it and with a fingertip you apply glossy red pigment to your lips.

>rub my lock
From an assortment of powders and pigments in your locket you set to work on your eyes until they are bright and sparkling.

touch locket
You remove a puff from your locket and soften your facial features with its scented powder. Then you remove a small crystal bottle of rosy pigment from your locket and apply a touch of it high on each cheek.

Someone was leaving the lands and Silverwolf bought it for Kateerina.

I do not think I am going to part with it at this time.

Sorry.

J/Kateerina

diethx
10-07-2007, 10:37 PM
I do not think I am going to part with it at this time.

That's a shame. Please let me know if and when you decide to part with it.

diethx
10-18-2007, 09:09 PM
Bump! No Lilli flowers out there to be had?

diethx
02-07-2008, 09:10 PM
Still looking for a Lilli flower. PM or AIM me if you have one for sale with the description and your price. tyvm :)