PDA

View Full Version : Question...

wellington
10-07-2007, 09:14 PM
Just a question here...

A friend and I are currently both being approached / hurled-of-self-at by others, who (because we are ourselves) of opposite sex to each other. Neither of us is interested. In fact, my friend already has an IG relationship. (I am not interested in such.) Neither of the people approaching us are taking the hint.

So... should we stay out of it, our should we try to set them up with each other?

Clipt
10-07-2007, 09:19 PM
Sure. Whatever you said.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
10-07-2007, 09:19 PM
WTF?

Bobmuhthol
10-07-2007, 09:21 PM
I really have no fucking idea what that post meant, and it upsets me.

Stanley Burrell
10-07-2007, 09:25 PM
It takes as much willpower as typing,

Beef Wellington whispers OOC "actually, I'm really the <unexpected and opposite gender> that you are trying to come onto."

That or you could warn them.

senorgordoburro
10-07-2007, 09:26 PM
I don't even understand if you are talking about a RL or IG relationship, but I really hope that making an IG relationship decision isn't this difficult for you. If it is you should just decide to always buy blue toothbrushes and plain colgate toothpaste because I don't want you to have a panic attack next time you need to get a new one.

wellington
10-07-2007, 09:38 PM
Fine... let me clarify, since apparently I'm so cryptic...

(and all names are changed. If someone really has any of these names, they're not who I'm talking about).

My character (let's call him Wellington) is being approached by someone (we'll call her Bridezilla) who seems to want a Harlequin romance novel life... complete with hauling him off to a major sanct without asking, etcetera, within a few days of meeting.

Meanwhile Wellington's friend Jadis is similarly being approached by MisterRightnow. Including him hanging out in her house locker annex (which he is not a member of) just to see if she came by.

We're wondering if Bridezilla and MisterRightnow should be intro'd to each other. (as potential interests of course)

And I do apologize to those who think that "making an IG relationship decision isn't this hard". I did mentiont hat I don't *do* those and therefore this is new territory for me. Please don't be hostile about it.

Clipt
10-07-2007, 09:40 PM
Stalkers

diethx
10-07-2007, 09:40 PM
You really need input from others before you make this decision? Hehe.

senorgordoburro
10-07-2007, 09:53 PM
Do you call your mother when your done in the bathroom to see if your allowed to wipe?

Clipt
10-07-2007, 09:54 PM
Women should never wipe back to front imo.

wellington
10-07-2007, 09:58 PM
So I come here for advice and all I get is attacked? That's nice.

Bobmuhthol
10-07-2007, 09:58 PM
From what you've posted so far, you ask for some really fucking retarded advice 100% of the time.

senorgordoburro
10-07-2007, 10:06 PM
Ok, serious advice..... You tell Bridezilla that you have EHerpes and your friend should tell MISTERRIGHTNOW that she has a chastity belt and then make him RP search for the key and he's not allowed to talk to her until he finds it. Or, since its a game, you could pretty much do anything and it doesn't matter.

Sylvan Dreams
10-07-2007, 10:38 PM
I don't see why you're not sure what to do, but ok.

You have several options:

1. You can be as cruel as you possibly can in rejecting the individuals and cap it off with a warn harassment.
2. You can try telling them OOCly that you're not interested.
3. You can just stop interacting with them. Interaction gives hope to stalkers.
4. You can pick on them and make fun of them as much as possible until they go away.
5. You can say "I'm not interested in dating right now/I'm already involved, but I know someone who is available that might be of interest to you." and introduce the two freaks.

Khariz
10-07-2007, 11:28 PM
So I come here for advice and all I get is attacked? That's nice.

Welcome to the player's corner. That's about all that goes down here. Get used to it.

Sean of the Thread
10-07-2007, 11:29 PM
Dumbasses

Anebriated
10-07-2007, 11:32 PM
Do you know how I know you are gay?

Gan
10-07-2007, 11:35 PM
1. Next time you log in, type RCOY.
2. Next key sequence on computer: start/Turn Off Computer/Confirm Turn Off.
3. Push chair back, stand up, leave room, turn off lights in room.
4. Go enjoy real life, preferably outdoors, with real live people.

Bobmuhthol
10-07-2007, 11:35 PM
<<1. Next time you log in, type RCOY.>>

This only works on PsiNet, and I'd be disappointed if this guy uses it.

Savageheart
10-08-2007, 11:14 AM
:club:

I have to believe this is simply a troll... If so good show, we're more apt to bring the A game on Mondays.

Just in case...

For future reference the only reason this sub-dir exists is for the purposes of Schadenfreude.

Further if you feel the need to ask relationship advice, I would suggest without malice that you do so in a medium who's inhabitants aren't caustic, narcissists (I'm including myself here). You'd seriously have better luck with a bottle of grain alcohol and a magic 8 ball.

Now that doesn't mean we can't be helpful... Just that our areas are limited to our interests and opinions, if you ponder the ramifications of how that might adversely effect romantic advice I'm sure you'll come to. Mechanics, progression, environmental, and occasionally storyline/RP. Even then it's a crap shoot.

senorgordoburro
10-08-2007, 07:40 PM
You'd seriously have better luck with a bottle of grain alcohol and a magic 8 ball.

LOL