PDA

View Full Version : fuck the new jail system

Overlord
12-03-2003, 09:23 PM
The judge studies you carefully, then motions toward the bailiff who cries out, "Here before ye is the malefactor Dimmu. Dimmu is charged with 5 counts of hooliganism. These 5 crimes carry a total fine of 337876 silvers."

WTF I was in game for all of 5 minutes and i was accused 5 times for hooliganism, this shits me off I bet it was Kazami n Zimzum

Xcalibur
12-03-2003, 09:24 PM
Kazami is accused of being the greatest flirter on elanthia, I think he tried even my bald giantwoman.

That being said, fine sux

Betheny
12-03-2003, 09:26 PM
Kazami is Emislity's bitch, no?

Lord Whirlin
12-03-2003, 09:29 PM
Did you have a community service or Solitary confinement option? or just the fine.
Even so, that fine is rediculous

Overlord
12-03-2003, 09:38 PM
Thats insane, i didn't even do nuthin, some fool just ruining my great day... I chose service

The town constable says, "Ah, another convict. So, I'd imagine you need something to do. Well, I've got something right here."

"We've got a bit of a problem in the Garden Niche, just off the Small Park south o' Town Square. See, the grass there is a favorite of the mayor, but it's having a bit of a weed problem. So, take that there trowel and go DIG up any weeds that you can find. They're not always readily apparent, you'll need to SEARCH them out. Do that for about 15 minutes, then come on back and see me again. It'll be clear when your time is up, keep working until it is."

Latrinsorm
12-03-2003, 09:41 PM
Overlord... uh... relax :) While you do have reason to be, you've been kinda uptight the past little while. Have some hot cocoa.

Overlord
12-03-2003, 09:44 PM
Yeah i admit it, kinda stressy here at the moment lot going on...

Oh yeah....so get this

The town constable says, "Back so soon? I've had my boys watching you, and they sure haven't been sayin' good things. If you want to lollygag, do it in another town. Around here, we expect you to actually serve your punishments. Ready for your next one?"

"The bank has got some files he needs sorted, and I've got just the man for it. You. Go down to the bank lobby and just RAISE your HAND, that'll be your signal that you're the one I sent down. Anytime you need anything from him, that's what you need to do. What do you have to do? RAISE your hand. Got it? I hope so. Do that for about 13 minutes, then come on back and see me again. It'll be clear when your time is up, keep working until it is."

(Edit:)
You raise your hand, and a banker comes through the arch. "Ah, you're the man the constable was sending over, yes? Of course. Here's what I need from you: Run over to the exchange booth by the river and ASK the CLERK there FOR the REPORTS from Ivastaen 1, 5086, and then bring them back here." He then returns through the arch.

[Edited on 12-4-2003 by Overlord]

Overlord
12-03-2003, 10:11 PM
Ok so i have been given five, fifteen minutes jobs for something to the best of my knowlegde I have not done! Suffice to say this an infuriating way to spend my time

Overlord
12-03-2003, 10:47 PM
Oh yay even fucking better, so for the past 2 hours i have been doing my services right.. now i am wanted for jailbreak....
Excuse me? Jailbreak? All i have been doing is working for the god damn constable!!

Latrinsorm
12-03-2003, 10:50 PM
Man, just assist already, there's clearly something wrong here. Either the game is screwy or you're just making up stuff. Or you could move to Puke Mule. :D

DaMaGe
12-03-2003, 10:50 PM
Ah, justice.

See, Gemstone can be comparable to real life.

I'm innocent.

-Adam

Overlord
12-03-2003, 11:00 PM
I have an assist and i'm second line like i have been for 3 hours since i did a request for bashing issues in the guild... but since then there has not been on GM online....

Assists pending: 7
Premium assists pending: 20
Referrals pending: 20
>stat

Active Players: 953
Type STATUS FULL to get a list of active players.

Staff on duty:

Overlord
12-04-2003, 01:27 AM
So a GM comes and tells me "you'll have to wait till your out of the stocks" and leaves neglecting the reason i am in the stocks is because of a game mechanics faukt.

Now im up to almost 2 hours in the stocks...and yes i am answering the questions.

Kurili
12-04-2003, 01:29 AM
And the night seemed to not improve much as Dimmu was publicly fruited by the Bank.

Someone forced my Wichurana to fruit him Overlord. She would never do such a cruel thing normally.

Oh..and it would be bad form to bring OOPC issues into PC. So no getting even in the Music game thread.

Acolyte Kurili, scampering off

Overlord
12-04-2003, 01:35 AM
lol im not so pissed at you hell no pissed at game yes
Simmmmmmu can die

Kurili
12-04-2003, 02:00 AM
I know you werent. I was just teasing.

I DO hope you arent leaving GS. Obviously it was one of 'those days', but you'd be missed. So heck with Simu, just have fun.

Acolyte Kurili

Overlord
12-04-2003, 02:02 AM
I'm sorry but i've been dealing with this since i got back home so thats 6 hours total...sorry not fun

Kurili
12-04-2003, 02:30 AM
I saw Illusion there. No help? I'd say write feedback but that is a real exersize in futility. Check WHO and see when one of the more senior, and known helpful GMs is on. Khaladon is good. Actually, Illusion's always been good when I had a problem, but perhaps different sort of problems.

Acolyte Kurili

Caiylania
12-04-2003, 06:21 AM
Just report saying you were maliciously accused of doing things you did not do and have tried to assist to no avail, being made to spend your IG time doing community service for a crime you didn't commit.

Gan
12-04-2003, 10:44 AM
Too bad we cant accuse someone of:
false representation/slander (your false accusers)
false imprisonment (the constable)

and or possibly get punitive rewards for being mistreated by the justice system... now that would make it realistic.

Latrinsorm
12-04-2003, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Ganalon
Too bad we cant accuse someone of:
false representation/slander (your false accusers)
false imprisonment (the constable)

and or possibly get punitive rewards for being mistreated by the justice system... now that would make it realistic.

Well, considering the judge decides every case on a gut reaction while he's in a bad mood, it's unlikely they'll institute a reperations system, because pretty much EVERY "trial" would be a mistrial.

However, Overlord's char should get 20m silver. Immediately. Then lend me 200k so I can get a kewl falchion. You know I'm good for it.

Czeska
12-04-2003, 03:49 PM
Hey Dimmu, maybe it was one of them warhorses ya pissed off so bad what turned ya in!!!

Overlord
12-05-2003, 01:03 AM
Another day, another few hours in the stocks...*sigh* Talked to four or five GMs now and all they say is "Keep answering the questions" And what good is 20m silver when you have no where to spend it, an eternity in the stocks

Adhara
12-05-2003, 01:07 AM
They tell you to keep answering the questions in the stock but refuse to tell you why you're in the stocks in the first place? I mean, have they even looked into the problem you think you have?

Kitsun
12-05-2003, 01:19 AM
I'm sure your not going to look back and smile anytime soon...however when you eventually do, I took a snapshot for you...

[Town Square, West]
Here in the midst of the town stretches the cobblestoned main bazaar, its lamplit lanes abuzz with traders and vendors hawking their wares at any hour of the day or night. Groups of citizens, discussing the day's events or preparing for nighttime hunts, gather around the doors of the merchants whose shops border the square. The gilded but peeling stone facade of the First Elanith Bank dominates this side of the square. You also see the Spykel disk, a city official, a gypsy fortuneteller and a handaxe.
Also here: Ittelia, Ashenal, Pakatia, Wesmark, Spykel, Lord Krenith, Lord Jinhi, Dimmu who is set in stocks
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west
>
You see Dimmu Borggir the Mercenary.
He appears to be a Giant of the T'Kirem Clan.
He appears to be mature and very tall. He has piercing dark eyes and tanned skin. He has long, coal black hair worn in a single braid. He has a square-jawed face and broad shoulders.
He has a leering black demon tattoo on his arm, a Warrior Guild tattoo on his forearm, a grinning skull tattoo on his neck, a skeletal lord tattoo on his back, a long black beard, a skull and crossbones tattoo on his shoulder, and a gold-banded black glaes pipe clenched between his teeth.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing nothing special.

I think it is a bit funny that they let you keep your pipe.

Overlord
12-05-2003, 01:42 AM
Ineed....but i coulnd't smoke it!! lol
Well i'm finally out and having trouble resisting the urge to slaughter the punks that stood there for over an hour throwing fruit at Dimmu...slaughter them and move to teras or pinefar lol

Chelle
12-05-2003, 02:48 AM
How does one falsely accuse in GS? Can you just walk up to the constable and accuse someone for anything?

Overlord
12-05-2003, 09:25 PM
Yeah pretty much
LoL there was announcment after my insane ordeal involving many people...have a read
http://www.play.net/forums/messages.asp?forum=30&category=1&topic=1&message=5 00

Kurili
12-05-2003, 09:52 PM
Wichurana glances at Dimmu and wipes any telltale traces of fruit from her hands. Then walks slowly off, humming a random tune.

Acolyte Kurili

theotherjohn
12-05-2003, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by Chelle
How does one falsely accuse in GS? Can you just walk up to the constable and accuse someone for anything?

yes.

just be aware that the constable will get tired of your lies and will arrest you if you make to many accusations over a given time period.

there are some people every time I see them I run to Sleepy and accuse them.

Overlord
12-06-2003, 12:36 AM
Why? Its people like you that would make me want to quit playing gemstone... its no damn fun going through what i just did...

Rowi
12-06-2003, 05:01 AM
I couldnt help myself Dimmu!! between the beer and the fruit. My head will end up on a wall im sure!

theotherjohn
12-06-2003, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by Overlord
Why? Its people like you that would make me want to quit playing gemstone... its no damn fun going through what i just did...

I dont give a fuck about your fun.

Ill highlight Dimmu and accuse you everytime you log into the game.

Overlord
12-06-2003, 11:25 PM
Pathetic would be the simplest word to describe you