PDA

View Full Version : Locker Cleanout

Martaigne
10-05-2007, 08:29 PM
a filthy peasant blouse, a dingy torn headscarf, a ragged brown cloth purse
old peasant costume - sold as set
MB: 10k

a polished silver wedding band:
At a cursory glance, the wedding band appears just to be a silver loop finely polished to a mirror gleam. However, when you peer closer, you notice needle-fine lettering etched into the band, "Kygar'hir'lo ta'lan K'syr."
Altered wedding band, the language is the Elven stuff Aephir designed alongside Trollish, but I can no longer find resources on translating it.
MB: 50k

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________
SOLD Items - PM me here or hit me up on AIM at GS4 Martaigne to arrange pickup.

a black silk cropped shirt:
When you take a closer look, you see that the half-shirt fits snugly over the upper torso and revealing the midriff. The sleeves hug the arms to just past the elbow, and the front is knotted in the center, creating a very attractive garment. The silk cording of the back-lacing is pulled as tightly as the rest of the garment, and the gaps in between the laces leave nearly the entire back bare.
chest-worn alter
CB: 50k Tei SOLD!

a long fitted raven black leather skirt with a thigh-high slits on both sides - leg-worn, some black netting hosiery - pin worn, a pair of slim black thigh-high boots backlaced with strands of pale silver thread - altered foot worn
sold as set
CB: 500k Tei SOLD!

an onyx beaded hip scarf:
The thinnest ends of the triangle-shaped adornment are clasped over one hip in silver, and widen to drape delicately over the opposite hip. Interspersed at regular intervals along the hip-slung chain dangle short strings of tiny beads of onyx and silver. Each bead is carefully molded and shaped, giving the appearance of a row of delicate teardrops. Mixed randomly in among the beads are tiny silver symbols of Andelas.
altered waist worn
CB: 50k Rue SOLD!

a wide silver armband:
In raised-relief across the polished surface are several stylized cat-claw scratches.
altered pin worn
CB: 50k Rue SOLD!

some hip-slung black silk pantaloons
altered, leg-worn
CB: 30k Gambler010 SOLD!

Aenstaas
10-05-2007, 11:01 PM
a long fitted raven black leather skirt with a thigh-high slits on both sides - leg-worn, some black netting hosiery - pin worn, a pair of slim black thigh-high boots backlaced with strands of pale silver thread - altered foot worn
sold as set
MB: 50k

I will bid 50k

iJin
10-06-2007, 01:05 AM
sold as set
MB: 100k

a stunning black velvet dress:
The elegant dress is fashioned from crushed black velvet with silver satin knotwork of Lornon designs on the edges. The v-shaped neckline creates cleavage that is flattering, yet tasteful. The waist fits closely and slits run hip-high up each side of the ankle-length skirt. A delicate silver chain imbedded with tiny polished deathstones encircles the waist, and a small silver symbol of Andelas dangles from it.
altered chest-worn
MB 50k

iJin
10-06-2007, 04:15 AM
sold as set

Martaigne
10-06-2007, 10:40 AM
Updated.

Rue
10-07-2007, 02:43 AM
an onyx beaded hip scarf:
The thinnest ends of the triangle-shaped adornment are clasped over one hip in silver, and widen to drape delicately over the opposite hip. Interspersed at regular intervals along the hip-slung chain dangle short strings of tiny beads of onyx and silver. Each bead is carefully molded and shaped, giving the appearance of a row of delicate teardrops. Mixed randomly in among the beads are tiny silver symbols of Andelas.
altered waist worn

a wide silver armband:
In raised-relief across the polished surface are several stylized cat-claw scratches.
altered pin worn

Martaigne
10-07-2007, 09:54 AM
Updated, thanks for bidding.

Gambler010
10-07-2007, 06:44 PM
some hip-slung black silk pantaloons
altered, leg-worn

iJin
10-08-2007, 02:14 AM
sold as set

350k pleasee

Orp
10-08-2007, 04:24 AM
a long fitted raven black leather skirt with a thigh-high slits on both sides

Martaigne
10-08-2007, 07:36 AM
Updated, thank you.

Martaigne
10-09-2007, 07:44 AM
Updated, please contact me if you won something.

Orp
10-09-2007, 03:00 PM

Tei
10-10-2007, 05:10 AM
sold as set

My SN is Teiana. I'm usually around after 9pm (NZST).

Martaigne
10-10-2007, 06:59 AM
Updated. Thanks Tei, I'll be in touch.

Orp
10-10-2007, 12:11 PM
sold as set

Tei
10-12-2007, 02:58 AM
sold as set

Martaigne
10-13-2007, 11:51 PM
Rue and Gambler, contact me for your winnings. :)