PDA

View Full Version : "Slave" Characters

senorgordoburro
10-03-2007, 10:27 PM
Ok, I'm thinking about rolling up some basically table characters that would also be fun to RP. I have an Elf Rogue, and I am going to be making a bard, wizard, and empath. My rogue is basically a cocky stuck up ass hole of an elf, and I want to have all of these characters be his worthless peons basically. I do not know much about these types of characters though and wondering if there is one race that I could use effectively play all of those characters if I rolled them for max stats around 30 trains or so? Humans, and Dwarves would easily fit into an RP scenario based on any fantasy novel, but would it also be effective with half-krolvin, sylvankind, gnomes... Basically a race that is though of as weaker, dumber, or of tainted blood then the mighty pure blood elves?. Any thoughts and advice would be appreciated.

-Matt

Mighty Nikkisaurus
10-03-2007, 10:48 PM
Ok, I'm thinking about rolling up some basically table characters that would also be fun to RP. I have an Elf Rogue, and I am going to be making a bard, wizard, and empath. My rogue is basically a cocky stuck up ass hole of an elf, and I want to have all of these characters be his worthless peons basically. I do not know much about these types of characters though and wondering if there is one race that I could use effectively play all of those characters if I rolled them for max stats around 30 trains or so? Humans, and Dwarves would easily fit into an RP scenario based on any fantasy novel, but would it also be effective with half-krolvin, sylvankind, gnomes... Basically a race that is though of as weaker, dumber, or of tainted blood then the mighty pure blood elves?. Any thoughts and advice would be appreciated.

-Matt

Narcissiia has "peon" characters that I use to aid her, either by holding her outfits when I move her around or assisting by other means.

Typically it's either another elf or else a Winedotter gnome. Both make sense in the context of her roleplay because like it or not she's going to spend more time than usual with these people and would rather them be of races she prefers to be around (Elves, no big surprise, hence her elven handmaids) or else the Winedotter gnomes who are pleasant enough and have a long history of serving her and her family (which fits in with the game documentation outlining the relationship between the Winedotters and the Nalfein). Narcissiia certainly views them as being lesser than her but not as slaves. The Elven servants because they come from a lower family, and the Winedotters because they're not Elves. She treats them well though, even if she is strict, because she needs to be able to trust them and happy servants are safe servants.

Sean of the Thread
10-04-2007, 02:22 AM
Kinky.

Drunken Durfin
10-04-2007, 08:41 AM
This is my Butler. I spent a couple of days putting together his outfit and is one of the more fun RP characters that I have ever had.

You see Durfinslave.
He appears to be a Half-Krolvin.
He is very tall and appears to be very young. He has deep-set ale-brown eyes and blue-grey skin. He has cropped, black hair streaked with silver. He has a square-jawed face, a broad nose and a sloping forehead.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a formal black felt longcoat with silver buttons, a formal stone grey vest, an enruned golden sash, some soft white gloves, a formal deep black scarf, a dashing storm grey armband, a stone grey pack, a white silk shirt with gold cufflinks, an iron and mithril band, some tailored black silk pants with dapper pinstripes, and a pair of black leather boots polished to a mirror shine.

You grunt in hunger..

Speaking to you, Durfinslave asks, "Would you care for something to eat, master?"

Durfin grunts in agreement.

Durfinslave removes a strip of bear jerky from in his stone grey pack.

You accept Durfinslave's offer and are now holding a strip of bear jerky.

Speaking to Durfinslave, you say, "That's all fer now."

Speaking to you, Durfinslave says, "Very good, sir."

Durfinslave just left.

Linsyia
10-30-2007, 10:09 PM
This is my Butler. I spent a couple of days putting together his outfit and is one of the more fun RP characters that I have ever had.

You see Durfinslave.
He appears to be a Half-Krolvin.
He is very tall and appears to be very young. He has deep-set ale-brown eyes and blue-grey skin. He has cropped, black hair streaked with silver. He has a square-jawed face, a broad nose and a sloping forehead.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a formal black felt longcoat with silver buttons, a formal stone grey vest, an enruned golden sash, some soft white gloves, a formal deep black scarf, a dashing storm grey armband, a stone grey pack, a white silk shirt with gold cufflinks, an iron and mithril band, some tailored black silk pants with dapper pinstripes, and a pair of black leather boots polished to a mirror shine.

You grunt in hunger..

Speaking to you, Durfinslave asks, "Would you care for something to eat, master?"

Durfin grunts in agreement.

Durfinslave removes a strip of bear jerky from in his stone grey pack.

You accept Durfinslave's offer and are now holding a strip of bear jerky.

Speaking to Durfinslave, you say, "That's all fer now."

Speaking to you, Durfinslave says, "Very good, sir."

Durfinslave just left.

That is a very nice setup and a great outfit as well. Any background story to Durfin?