PDA

View Full Version : FS: a rolaren-inlaid black ash water cannon

Sylvan Dreams
10-03-2007, 12:01 AM
http://www.crystalamulet.com/product.php?productid=35950 (http://www.crystalamulet.com/product.php?productid=35950)

a rolaren-inlaid black ash water cannon

A medieval super soaker! Shoot people with water.

You get a container of water, CLOSE the cannon, LOAD the cannon then PUSH the cannon to inflate it. You can then FIRE the cannon at someone for a random effect:

There's a few possible outcomes for when you fire at someone.

You take quick aim at XXX and pull the silver lever on the black ash water cannon!
With a click and a loud WHOOSH, a torrent of water hurtles out of the cannon directly at her! The spray hits XXX right in the neck with a loud SPLAT, knocking her backwards to land comically on her rear!

EMPTY CANNON, NOT READY FOR USE:
The black ash water cannon is constructed of lightweight wood with a wide silver tube which runs down its center. A small silver lever is mounted on one side and a small bellows pump on the other. A large inflatable bladder, which is currently deflated and empty, is attached at the rear of the cannon and connected to the tube by a silver ring. A small, spring-loaded valve covers the opposite end of the tube where it can be secured closed by a small catch. The valve is currently open.

CLOSE CANNON
You close the valve at the front of the black ash water cannon.

LOAD CANNON
You remove the bladder from the water cannon, carefully filling it with the water, and then snap it back into place.

LOADED CANNON (NOTICE THE CHANGE IN THE BLADDER)
The black ash water cannon is constructed of lightweight wood with a wide silver tube which runs down its center. A small silver lever is mounted on one side and a small bellows pump on the other. A large inflatable bladder, which is currently deflated and heavy, is attached at the rear of the cannon and connected to the tube by a silver ring. A small, spring-loaded valve covers the opposite end of the tube where it can be secured closed by a small catch. The valve is currently closed.

PUSH CANNON (TO INFLATE IT)
You pump the small bellows on the black ash water cannon. The bladder atop the cannon inflates.

INFLADED, LOADED CANNON - READY FOR FIRING!
The black ash water cannon is constructed of lightweight wood with a wide silver tube which runs down its center. A small silver lever is mounted on one side and a small bellows pump on the other. A large inflatable bladder, which is currently inflated and heavy, is attached at the rear of the cannon and connected to the tube by a silver ring. A small, spring-loaded valve covers the opposite end of the tube where it can be secured closed by a small catch. The valve is currently closed.

OVERFILLING THE CANNON (RANDOM MESSAGING FROM LIST BELOW)
As you remove the bladder from the black ash water cannon, the water inside pours out and puddles on the ground!

You struggle to remove to bladder from the black ash water cannon. With a sharp tug and an audible POP the bladder comes free, blasting your face with air! You feel yourself blush slightly as you quickly reattach the bladder.

As you remove the bladder from the black ash water cannon, the water inside pours out and puddles on the ground!

OVERINFLATING THE CANNON
You pump the small bellows on the black ash water cannon a few more times. Suddenly with a loud POP and a whoosh of air, the bladder flies off of the cannon and zips around the room! You chase the flying bladder around in a comical attempt to catch it, until it finally comes to rest on the ground. Flustered, you snatch up the bladder and reattaches it to the cannon.

senorgordoburro
10-03-2007, 12:29 AM
That would be a pretty fun toy.

Kyrandos
10-03-2007, 03:42 AM
Man... so many high lever characters get so bent out of shape over being touched that they become murderous.. I can't even imagine how bad they'd get after getting knocked on their ass by a midieval squirt gun.

I'm tempted, but I'm not spending 10 mil on a toy :/

Drunken Durfin
10-03-2007, 08:43 AM
Seems that I remember someone using it on an invasion critter that they could not hit with their weapon. Knocked it down with the soaker and someone else bonked it.

Cademus
10-03-2007, 09:00 AM
Does this thing work with 100% success and what is the RT on it?

Krendeli
10-03-2007, 10:40 AM
It's not 100%. and each step is like 5 secs, I believe.

I believe this one was my original one that I got from the first Dhu. It was the second one ever made. I originally sold it for 10m and boy am I glad I got rid of it at that price.

senorgordoburro
10-03-2007, 09:42 PM
I don't think its 10mill cool, but if it was cheaper I would love to piss people off with it.

Savageheart
10-04-2007, 09:35 AM
The shots are based off a random roll not lvl vs lvl I beleive. You can "miss by a mile" ect most of the time it hits though.

Now, if it could be loaded with Rum I might buy it...