PDA

View Full Version : GMs in game

Kyrandos
10-01-2007, 09:55 PM
So there I am, walking past the bank and I see:

[Town Square, West]
Here in the midst of the town stretches the cobblestoned main bazaar, its lamplit lanes abuzz with traders and vendors hawking their wares at any hour of the day or night. Groups of citizens, discussing the day's events or preparing for nighttime hunts, gather around the doors of the merchants whose shops border the square. The gilded but peeling stone facade of the First Elanith Bank dominates this side of the square. You also see a worried young girl and a young wounded child that is sleeping.
Also here: GameMaster Kveta, GameHost Bessie, Kindamer
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west

Oooohhh, k.

The other day, emeraden gave me an OOC violation for saying 'I was speaking with Emeraden' to someone in game. According to emeraden, all GMs are completely OOC and you cannot mention them in game.

Yet when you LOOK at them, they have a description that fits an RP environment -

You see GameHost Bessie.
She appears to be a Human.
She is short and appears to be old and wrinkled. She has wide-set pale blue eyes and rosy skin. She has thinning, peppered white hair worn in a bun. She has a plump face, a sloping nose and wide hips.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a silvery green leather cap, a crystal amulet, a bone-clasped forest green backpack, a silver-edged black leather tunic, a waxed black leather pouch, some dark silver-buttoned breeches, and a pair of glazed leather boots.
>
* Palogen just bit the dust!
>look at kveta
You see GameMaster Kveta.
She appears to be an Elf.
She is shorter than average and appears to be youthful. She has almond-shaped violet eyes and tanned skin. She has shoulder length, fine chestnut hair with lighter streaks. She has a small nose and angular pointed ears.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a vaalin-caged pale violet glimaerstone pendant, a soft black leather floor-length riding coat, a dark grey high-collared sleeveless silk shirt, some sleek black silk pants, and a pair of black vaalin-riveted boots.
>

And they are just standing around at the bank.

What the HELL?

Sylvan Dreams
10-01-2007, 10:02 PM
That's the point - their description is like that to try to blend in with the crowd. From an RP perspective, your character will see character X interacting with someone. They don't know that person is anything but another random person they pass on the street. Your character doesn't see the GameMaster title - you the player see that.

GM Names are OOC entities. They are not "Gods" or anything like that.

Personally, I think unless it's absolutely necessary, assists/referrals should be handled in a consultation lounge-like room.

Numbers
10-01-2007, 10:39 PM
Emeradan's a douche, but I have a feeling there's more to that warning than you let on.

Kyrandos
10-01-2007, 10:39 PM
[Monastery, Misty Chamber]
A damp mist seems to seep from the very walls of this vast chamber casting the walls in an eerie green pallor. A large round stone stands upright in the center of the room, rotating like a coin that has been stood on edge and spun. The opening at the center of the stone is pitch black and odd runes are engraved around the edge. A low steady hum emanates from the stone, and the sound soothes your tired nerves. You also see a sleek field mouse that is sleeping and a puddle of water.
Also here: GameMaster Kveta, GameHost Bessie
Obvious exits: out
K>
Bessie whispers to the group, "Alright whisper to the group then, just in case. What can I help you with?"
K>
Bessie smiles.
K>whisper group ok my issue is with emeraden
You whisper, "Ok my issue is with emeraden." to your group.
K>
You sense the link between you and your field mouse begin to slowly weaken.
K>whisper group the other day he pulled me into the consultation lounge because he did not like the way I was playing my other character, Kyrandos
You whisper, "The other day he pulled me into the consultation lounge because he did not like the way I was playing my other character, Kyrandos." to your group.
K>
You sense the link between you and your field mouse weaken and vanish.
K>whisper group afterwords someone asked where I was, and I told them 'speaking with emeraden'
You whisper, "Afterwords someone asked where I was, and I told them 'speaking with emeraden'." to your group.
K>
K>whisper group at that point, he gave me an OOC violation for mentioning his name and pulled me back into the lounge
You whisper, "At that point, he gave me an OOC violation for mentioning his name and pulled me back into the lounge." to your group.

K>
K>whisper group he explained that GM's are completely OOC and you cannot even so much as mention their names
You whisper, "He explained that GM's are completely OOC and you cannot even so much as mention their names." to your group.
K>whisper group I looked at him, and he was completely decked out in RP gear
You whisper, "I looked at him, and he was completely decked out in RP gear." to your group.
K>

K>whisper group I read the policy several times, and only after my third read did I pick up on what he was saying, that GM's are inherantly OOC entities
K>
You whisper, "I read the policy several times, and only after my third read did I pick up on what he was saying, that GM's are inherantly OOC entities." to your group.
K>whisper group If that is the case, there is NO way to roleplay with you guys, as I have ALWAYS made efforts to do, by referring to you as arkati servants
You whisper, "If that is the case, there is NO way to roleplay with you guys, as I have ALWAYS made efforts to do, by referring to you as arkati servants." to your group.
K>whisper group it should also be the case that seeing you in game just standing around is every bit as disruptive to the RP environment as the character creation in dragonrealms
You whisper, "It should also be the case that seeing you in game just standing around is every bit as disruptive to the RP environment as the character creation in dragonrealms." to your group.
K>whisper group I am NOT trying to be anal. I have no problem seeing GM's, but I like to try and RP them into the game environment
You whisper, "I am NOT trying to be anal. I have no problem seeing GM's, but I like to try and RP them into the game environment." to your group.
K>
Bessie whispers, "GM's and GH's are very much OOC entities, and so talking about us openly is generally frowned upon."
K>whisper group emeraden chose to punish me merely for mentioning his name. I am at a complete loss on how to RP anymore with GMs
You whisper, "Emeraden chose to punish me merely for mentioning his name. I am at a complete loss on how to RP anymore with GMs." to your group.
K>
K>whisper bessie so why are GMs and GH's not invisible?
You quietly whisper to Bessie, "So why are GMs and GH's not invisible?"
K>whisper group so why are GMs and GH's not invisible?
You whisper, "So why are GMs and GH's not invisible?" to your group.
K>

Bessie whispers, "It does come to pass that we have to be present in order to help people, and so it is necessary for us to come to people, as I did to you just now, in order to help them effectively."
K>whisper group further, why do you have RP descriptions?
You whisper, "Further, why do you have RP descriptions?" to your group.
K>
Bessie whispers, "We handle OOC issues and technical issues, and as such are really not able to RP many of the things we need to do in order to help people."
K>whisper group Do you at least recognize how obtuse that situation is?
You whisper, "Do you at least recognize how obtuse that situation is?" to your group.
K>whisper group to punish players for mentioning a part of the game?
You whisper, "To punish players for mentioning a part of the game?" to your group.

K>whisper group to say that GM's and GH's cannot be invisible is rediculous... PLAYERS can become invisible
You whisper, "To say that GM's and GH's cannot be invisible is rediculous... PLAYERS can become invisible." to your group.
K>
Bessie whispers, "I cannot speak as to Emeradan's actions personally, but since we are OOC entities, it is better not to mention us in the general public, even though everyone knows that we are here."
K>whisper group I hear what you are saying, but I also hope I have made a point, here
You whisper, "I hear what you are saying, but I also hope I have made a point, here." to your group.
K>
Bessie whispers, "We have to be visible so that people can whisper to us, much as you are. Otherwise we would be of no help."
K>
Bessie nods to you.
K>
Bessie smiles.
>whisper group Im well aware of why you are visible
You whisper, "Im well aware of why you are visible." to your group.

K>whisper group Im also aware of your skirting my question of do you acknowledge how ackward it is to punish players for mentioning your names
K>
You whisper, "Im also aware of your skirting my question of do you acknowledge how ackward it is to punish players for mentioning your names." to your group.
K>whisper group and I am positive I am not going to change your opinion, so it looks like we are done here
You whisper, "And I am positive I am not going to change your opinion, so it looks like we are done here." to your group.
K>
Suddenly Ruineye appears in the room holding onto a ring he has just placed on his finger.
K>
Ruineye blinks.
K>'yeah
You say, "Yeah."
K>
Bessie whispers, "As I said, I cannot speak to Emeradan's motives as to why he chose to warn you, you can feel free to contact him directly if you have concerns about that."
K>'bugs me too.
You say, "Bugs me too."
K>
Ruineye shrugs.
K>whisper group case in point
You whisper, "Case in point." to your group.
K>
Ruineye shifts his eyes to Bessie.
K>whisper group he should not be able to interact with you
You whisper, "He should not be able to interact with you." to your group.
K>
Ruineye glances at Kveta.
K>
Bessie whispers, "Write to feedback rather, if you have a complaint about an individual GM."
K>whisper group if you do not exist
You whisper, "If you do not exist." to your group.
K>whisper group theres no point to that
You whisper, "Theres no point to that." to your group.
K>
* Hoodtralfeck just bit the dust!
K>whisper group you guys cant even enforce policy 6, the liklihood you'd ever question a GM's decisions is laughable
You whisper, "You guys cant even enforce policy 6, the liklihood you'd ever question a GM's decisions is laughable." to your group.
K>
Ruineye stands in front of the spinning stone with his arms spread wide. He mutters a few words under his breath and suddenly disappears!
K>
Bessie whispers to the group, "Well I am sorry for your frustration, as I said you can contact feedback at anytime, but that is our policy and GMs and GH's are very much OOC."
K>
Bessie smiles.
K>whisper group Of course. You dont exist
You whisper, "Of course. You dont exist." to your group.
K>touch bes
You touch Bessie.
K>shrug
You shrug.
K>whisper group thanks for your help.
You whisper, "Thanks for your help." to your group.
K>
Bessie bows to you.
K>'who bowed to me?
You ask, "Who bowed to me?"
K>stand
K>
You stand back up.
>shrug
Bessie vanishes in a puff of smoke!
>
You shrug.
>

Kyrandos
10-01-2007, 10:41 PM
Emeradan's a douche, but I have a feeling there's more to that warning than you let on.

There isn't. There was a reason I was in the consultation lounge beforehand though. A player had killed me while I was hunting without saying a word, then drug me off to a remote location. I returned the favor, and while I was dragging him I appeared in the lounge. Got told to cease and desist, agreed, went back to the well. Someone asked where I had been, I told them emeraden.

OOC violation, poof back to the lounge.

TheEschaton
10-01-2007, 10:49 PM
you are so huge a douche that I have no words for it.

Kyrandos
10-01-2007, 10:50 PM
you are so huge a douche that I have no words for it.

That explains why you keep PMing me asking for my address.

TheEschaton
10-01-2007, 10:51 PM
Errrr.....what?

Bobmuhthol
10-01-2007, 11:06 PM
It's weird that someone who has 14 years of GS experience is just discovering this now.

Kyrandos
10-01-2007, 11:08 PM
It's weird that someone who has 14 years of GS experience is just discovering this now.

37 years.

ViridianAsp
10-01-2007, 11:12 PM
Everyone knows that GMs and GHs are OOC entities. If they weren't they'd be speaking aloud to you. In this case, I'd say you didn't deserve the Warning from Emeraden if you were ignorant to this, but then again, I don't know the whole situation.

But your harassing a GH about it, not cool. She can't do anything about what a GM does or did.

Amaron
10-01-2007, 11:15 PM
You are an ass for even assisting over that.

The GH's do a lot to help folks in game and all you were doing was wasting their time.

If you have an issue with a GM write feedback like they said.

Kyrandos
10-01-2007, 11:16 PM
lol, god this community is fucking sensitive.

Khariz
10-01-2007, 11:16 PM
By the way, I wouldn't exactly describe Emeradan as wearing In Character gear:

He looks like he either just woke up or hasn't slept in days.
His short, straight dark brown hair is in a state of disarray, and his dark eyes look a little bloodshot.
He is wearing some black leather thigh-boots, some supple doeskin leather trousers, a small silk coin pouch, a thick black leather belt, a star sapphire ring, a Rose McGowan doll, some black alloy vambraces, a tooled black leather satchel, a large wings-spread pterodactyl charm, a carved stone fortress locket, a small lizard, a warped platinum star, a white silk poets shirt, a floresiensis skull, a soft kitten bag, an antique silver armband, a translucent glaes spider charm, a matte black dagger harness, Teh Pwn, a blooming white anemone handflower, a sleek shadowy crystal pendant, and a deeply-hooded black leather longcloak trimmed with silver-threaded runes.

ViridianAsp
10-01-2007, 11:17 PM
lol, god this community is fucking sensitive.

If you don't like this community you can always not post here.

Kyrandos
10-01-2007, 11:18 PM
If you don't like this community you can always not post here.

No, I DO like this community. It amuses the fuck out of me.

Kyrandos
10-01-2007, 11:19 PM
By the way, I wouldn't exactly describe Emeradan as wearing In Character gear:

He looks like he either just woke up or hasn't slept in days.
His short, straight dark brown hair is in a state of disarray, and his dark eyes look a little bloodshot.
He is wearing some black leather thigh-boots, some supple doeskin leather trousers, a small silk coin pouch, a thick black leather belt, a star sapphire ring, a Rose McGowan doll, some black alloy vambraces, a tooled black leather satchel, a large wings-spread pterodactyl charm, a carved stone fortress locket, a small lizard, a warped platinum star, a white silk poets shirt, a floresiensis skull, a soft kitten bag, an antique silver armband, a translucent glaes spider charm, a matte black dagger harness, Teh Pwn, a blooming white anemone handflower, a sleek shadowy crystal pendant, and a deeply-hooded black leather longcloak trimmed with silver-threaded runes.

That's actually the best point I've seen made about the issue.

ELO
10-01-2007, 11:28 PM
Get over it.

Drisco
10-01-2007, 11:37 PM
No, I DO like this community. It amuses the fuck out of me.

I love how you try to shrug it off like it doesn't bother you. It makes you look like a bigger douche. Just stop posting here and go take your 14 years of experience and shove it up your ass. You have posted over 200 posts in like 15 days stfu already.

Kyrandos
10-01-2007, 11:41 PM
I love how you try to shrug it off like it doesn't bother you. It makes you look like a bigger douche. Just stop posting here and go take your 14 years of experience and shove it up your ass. You have posted over 200 posts in like 15 days stfu already.

37 years

Drisco
10-01-2007, 11:45 PM
Yah thats the douchness I was talking about. Everyone hates you on this forum, you're are like a fucking tick. Leave.

Kyrandos
10-01-2007, 11:45 PM
Yah thats the douchness I was talking about. Everyone hates you on this forum, you're are like a fucking tick. Leave.

OH GNO!
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~bej/usa/OhNoLady.jpg

Sypher
10-02-2007, 12:06 AM
GM Emeraden is a complete stickler on rules although the circumstances are extraordinary.

Kyrandos
10-02-2007, 12:29 AM
GM Emeraden is a complete stickler on rules although the circumstances are extraordinary.

Thing is it often comes down to his perception of the rules, and he simply will not listen to reason.

Certain situations I can understand, but I still think they ned to rework the host and gm situation. Saying they are just faces in the crowd is absurd, seeing as every player who enters the room has to prostrate themselves before them hoping to get an RP award.

TheEschaton
10-02-2007, 12:30 AM
No, he will not listen to douchebaggery. stfu already.

SpunGirl
10-02-2007, 12:57 AM
Wow.

Okay, so, GMs and GHs are OOC entities that sometimes have to come into the general area of the game to deal with shit. They. Are. OOC. This means that talking about them out loud or on the thought net is a no-no, because technically, in the IC environment our CHARACTERS are aware of, they do not exist.

The problem is that you seem to be unable to differentiate between your CHARACTER and YOU. When you are speaking with a GH, YOU, THE PLAYER, are speaking with them. Your character is not. Your character ignores this the same way your CHARACTER ignores in-game announcements that YOU, THE PLAYER, receive and understand.

This means that you, the player, are aware of the presence of a GH or GM and that you, the player, can speak with them. Once the discussion is over, you are (ideally) supposed to be back in CHARACTER. Your CHARACTER has no idea that these people exist. Therefore, your CHARACTER will not discuss these people.

Sorry, but not everything that appears in your game window is IC. Combat numbers are not IC. They are for you, the PLAYER, to see and understand. Your CHARACTER doesn't know what it means to have an AS of 400. Therefore, people don't run around in public shouting about their AS (or, if they do, they shouldn't).

Learning where to draw the line between the two would be helpful.

-K

Whimsi
10-02-2007, 01:04 AM
Everyone hates you on this forum, you're are like a fucking tick. Leave.

He's only been registered less than a month. Unless Kyrandos is a reincarnation of that person who keeps popping up with different handles because he hasn't the grace and dignity to just leave? That dude?

Joe
10-02-2007, 01:07 AM
You are an ass for even assisting over that.

I had something to say to Kyrandos until I read this.

Thanks, Amaron. :)

Kyrandos
10-02-2007, 01:12 AM
Wow.

Okay, so, GMs and GHs are OOC entities that sometimes have to come into the general area of the game to deal with shit. They. Are. OOC. This means that talking about them out loud or on the thought net is a no-no, because technically, in the IC environment our CHARACTERS are aware of, they do not exist.

The problem is that you seem to be unable to differentiate between your CHARACTER and YOU. When you are speaking with a GH, YOU, THE PLAYER, are speaking with them. Your character is not. Your character ignores this the same way your CHARACTER ignores in-game announcements that YOU, THE PLAYER, receive and understand.

This means that you, the player, are aware of the presence of a GH or GM and that you, the player, can speak with them. Once the discussion is over, you are (ideally) supposed to be back in CHARACTER. Your CHARACTER has no idea that these people exist. Therefore, your CHARACTER will not discuss these people.

Sorry, but not everything that appears in your game window is IC. Combat numbers are not IC. They are for you, the PLAYER, to see and understand. Your CHARACTER doesn't know what it means to have an AS of 400. Therefore, people don't run around in public shouting about their AS (or, if they do, they shouldn't).

Learning where to draw the line between the two would be helpful.

-K

You want me to list off the names of characters over 50 years of training who I've seen interact in some way with gamehosts in game?

Your shit is made of rubies dude, I get it. :tool:

SpunGirl
10-02-2007, 01:23 AM
Actually, you definitely do not get it.

Smiling at a Game Host is kind of silly, but people seem to like to kiss up to staff. Talking about them in public as if they were a real person KNOWN TO YOUR CHARACTER is something else entirely.

I can list of the names of people with plenty of training who ignore staff that are in the room dealing with something or someone else. Just because some people act like retards doesn't mean everyone should do it. Except, in your case, you seem to need an excuse.

-K

Joe
10-02-2007, 01:29 AM
Just because some people act like retards doesn't mean everyone should do it. Except, in your case, you seem to need an excuse.

-K

I don't think he actually needs an excuse... I think he's a retard because he's a retard.

Kyrandos
10-02-2007, 01:35 AM
Actually, you definitely do not get it.

Smiling at a Game Host is kind of silly, but people seem to like to kiss up to staff. Talking about them in public as if they were a real person KNOWN TO YOUR CHARACTER is something else entirely.

I can list of the names of people with plenty of training who ignore staff that are in the room dealing with something or someone else. Just because some people act like retards doesn't mean everyone should do it. Except, in your case, you seem to need an excuse.

-K

You're right. You're just so much better than the average roleplayer.

Too bad your argument sucks. You and I both know that most players go out of their way to interact with GM's and hosts when they see them. I appreciate that you are just a super ultimate roleplayer and know not to, however.

Fact remains, I just dont think they should appear in the game world if they are not part of it. Period. Arguing that gamehosts walking around and interacting with players is just something you ignore is like trying to argue that the character creation in dragonrealms is cool.

Joe
10-02-2007, 02:15 AM

Too bad your argument sucks. You and I both know that most players go out of their way to interact with GM's and hosts when they see them. I appreciate that you are just a super ultimate roleplayer and know not to, however.

Fact remains, I just dont think they should appear in the game world if they are not part of it. Period. Arguing that gamehosts walking around and interacting with players is just something you ignore is like trying to argue that the character creation in dragonrealms is cool.

If they were interacting with characters, you'd have a point. They're interacting with PLAYERS, who have nothing to do with being in-character. How clueless could you possibly be? Wait... don't answer that.

:club:

There we go... I feel better now.

thefarmer
10-02-2007, 02:23 AM
Why do you even bother posting your opinions here? The only thing that happens is this:

Nobody agrees with you.
You get pissy.
Insults start from both sides.
More people disagree with you.
You prove you're a douchebag.
More people know you're a douchebag.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
10-02-2007, 02:25 AM

A lot of people have already suggested to Simu that instead of sending their GHs and GMs out into Elanthia and disrupting roleplay, they should pull people into a consultation lounge instead and have the discussion in private but in a non-RP backdrop, if that makes sense.

That being said, even though their system doesn't entirely make it clear doesn't justify someone being allowed to openly break the rules. I think Em kind of overreacted on this one, I think just sending you a message that you should not talk about GMs or GHs in game/in character would have been sufficient.

Other people breaking the rules does not justify you specifically breaking the rules. Some people get away with a lot of unconsenting PvP and harassment- it doesn't mean if you wanted to do that to someone you should be allowed to get away with it too. A lot of people DO interact with the GMs and GHs, you have a point- in fact, I'd say most do and I personally wish they'd be a little more strict in reminding people that it's OOC to do so. However, many of us do carefully avoid those kinds of public interactions and only talk to or interact with GMs or GHs using "whisper OOC". Spungirl pointing out that she does this as do others isn't the same as saying we're the masters of roleplay, merely saying that plenty of us manage to follow the rules in this regard.

A few exceptions are obviously when GMs are in IC roles (I.e. merchants), or are running private events.. like during weddings many GMs and GHs flag a "coordinator" title and also wear in-genre clothing.

If it still really bugs you I would send feedback or I would post on the forums suggesting that GMs or GHs answer assists and referrals in private. Typically, they try to make sure the person is at a table or in a private room but it doesn't always happen that way obviously.

Kainen
10-02-2007, 02:26 AM
Crybaby + Attention whore = Kyrandos

Kyrandos
10-02-2007, 02:38 AM
Crybaby + Attention whore = Kyrandos

hahaha.

Thanks for the response Narcillisa. That's all Im getting at. It's an annoying situation that I think they could handle better.

Drew
10-02-2007, 02:44 AM
I wish they wouldn't appear in game at all, but I'm shocked, shocked I tell you that someone who has been playing for fourteen years didn't know they were OOC. I learned that in my first 3 months or so, people just learn differently.

Kyrandos
10-02-2007, 03:10 AM
I wish they wouldn't appear in game at all, but I'm shocked, shocked I tell you that someone who has been playing for fourteen years didn't know they were OOC. I learned that in my first 3 months or so, people just learn differently.

37 years.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
10-02-2007, 03:15 AM
37 years.

I didn't think GS had been around for 37 years?

diethx
10-02-2007, 03:26 AM

...I think he's a retard...

:yeahthat:

thefarmer
10-02-2007, 03:37 AM

That's his new reply when people confront him on his earlier claims of having played for 14-15 years.

A typical doucebag response.

Satira
10-02-2007, 04:09 AM
I want to say that this is the best thread I've read in a while because it's so blatantly insane that everyone is coming together and AGREEING that it is straight up insane.

Why do you even bother posting your opinions here? The only thing that happens is this:

Nobody agrees with you.
You get pissy.
Insults start from both sides.
More people disagree with you.
You prove you're a douchebag.
More people know you're a douchebag.

This was an excellent summation, and one that many people could learn from.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
10-02-2007, 04:31 AM
I want to say that this is the best thread I've read in a while because it's so blatantly insane that everyone is coming together and AGREEING that it is straight up insane.

That in itself is also just insane!

Kyrandos
10-02-2007, 04:32 AM
That's his new reply when people confront him on his earlier claims of having played for 14-15 years.

A typical doucebag response.

I have never claimed that I've been playing actively for 14 years. I created my original character in and around 15 years ago during the ice age. You are welcome to search for a quote. You'll want to look in the disarm runestaff thread.

Drew
10-02-2007, 05:03 AM
It's too bad he (and his life partner (not that there's anything wrong with that) roommate) seem to lack that special spark of insanity/mongoloidism that makes for epic flying posters like Seany, Warclaidhm, X, She Who Must Not Be Named, etc.

Kyrandos
10-02-2007, 05:05 AM
It's too bad he (and his life partner (not that there's anything wrong with that) roommate) seem to lack that special spark of insanity/mongoloidism that makes for epic flying posters like Seany, Warclaidhm, X, She Who Must Not Be Named, etc.

Really? You guys sure do seem quite incapable of getting over me, if I truly am so inane.

Face it. This community needs a villain. You've chosen me. I embrace the roll, now lick my feet, Sally.

Kainen
10-02-2007, 05:20 AM
Really? You guys sure do seem quite incapable of getting over me, if I truly am so inane.

Face it. This community needs a villain. You've chosen me. I embrace the roll, now lick my feet, Sally.

Face it.. you are not witty OR original enough to be a villain here.

Kyrandos
10-02-2007, 05:33 AM
Face it.. you are not witty OR original enough to be a villain here.

You and I know damn well that I pop into your dreams just like your dead dog Benji, only I don't get you hard and cause you to have to change your sheets when you wake up.

DCSL
10-02-2007, 05:34 AM
That was nonsensical, but it made me laugh. It's cute and stupid and ineffectual, like a puppy running into a wall.

Sean of the Thread
10-02-2007, 06:05 AM

You're far from villain status around here noob.

You are however right on spot with

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b236/Japgross/youdouche.jpg

Stanley Burrell
10-02-2007, 06:23 AM
Emeredan has always been cool. He fixed a pair of buggy concealer robes for me like a gajillion (I think four) times after other feature-hiders + jail were ganking my shit.

His original PC and "word of the day" on the amunet were about one of the first things that caused me to try to roleplay.

Screw 14, 37 and 42. This, of course, was THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO...

http://www.smallthinking.info/wp-content/cybernetic.jpg

And I'd photoshoppe a lil' wizard hat on the Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past, but I just woke up. Plus I only know how to use MS-Paint. And yo' mama.

Celephais
10-02-2007, 07:39 AM
Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past wins threads.

Drew
10-02-2007, 07:55 AM
Months and months ago I came upon your neighbor taking the form of the Cybernetic Ghost Of Christmas Past From The Future. But I didn't realize he was an agent - a chicken in disguise. Sent from the year 9595, they had evolved… big time.

Kainen
10-02-2007, 08:24 AM
You and I know damn well that I pop into your dreams just like your dead dog Benji, only I don't get you hard and cause you to have to change your sheets when you wake up.

I rest my case.

CrystalTears
10-02-2007, 08:27 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v412/Jemah/Red_Forman_Award.jpg

ViridianAsp
10-02-2007, 12:32 PM

Actually, she is a great RPer. So, don't get your panties in a bunch because you're jealous.

God, let your stupid thirteen year old antics die already and take everyone's advice to STFU.

Goretawn
10-02-2007, 12:39 PM
The only way you will get him to "STFU" is to stop responding to him. You are just fueling his fire and he is laughing at you the whole time. If you don't respond, he will fall into obscurity and end his rantings.

Kyrandos
10-02-2007, 02:53 PM
The only way you will get him to "STFU" is to stop responding to him. You are just fueling his fire and he is laughing at you the whole time. If you don't respond, he will fall into obscurity and end his rantings.

You might be right, but then again, they'll never stop throwing themselves into the fire, so we'll never know if I'll ever stop.

Sean of the Thread
10-02-2007, 02:53 PM
You might be right, but then again, they'll never stop throwing themselves into the fire, so we'll never know if I'll ever stop.

DOUCHE

diethx
10-02-2007, 03:15 PM

You're like the fat kid in grade school that bullies everyone because he's not accepted (for being a douchebag). You wouldn't stop if people started ignoring you. You'd just try harder and up your post count to 100 per day if necessary to get an inkling of response. You don't feed off of negative attention, but you have to save face somehow, right?

Kyrandos
10-02-2007, 04:43 PM
You're like the fat kid in grade school that bullies everyone because he's not accepted (for being a douchebag). You wouldn't stop if people started ignoring you. You'd just try harder and up your post count to 100 per day if necessary to get an inkling of response. You don't feed off of negative attention, but you have to save face somehow, right?

I also live in my mothers basement, am balding, and work part time at the local newbury comics. You got me e-pegged, Dr. Freud!

CrystalTears
10-02-2007, 04:52 PM
Holy crap, it's Klaive!

Satira
10-02-2007, 05:24 PM
It's comic book guy!

SpunGirl
10-02-2007, 05:52 PM
This thread right here is a shining example of everything I love about the PC.

-K, warm and fuzzy

Deathravin
10-02-2007, 06:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx6wFfsdMec

Found him...

diethx
10-02-2007, 06:33 PM
I also live in my mothers basement, am balding, and work part time at the local newbury comics. You got me e-pegged, Dr. Freud!

Seriously though, what kind of fucking loser feels the compulsive need to return day in and day out to obsessively post on a forum where 100% of its members couldn't give two rat shits about them (except to wish they would drop off the face of the Internet). I know you aren't really getting any amusement out of knowing that a few hundred people barely know you and already they know that you're the biggest douche this side of the universe.

Grow the fuck up, jeez.

Warriorbird
10-02-2007, 07:01 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leopold_von_Sacher-Masoch

Or he's just lonely. His roommate's not giving it to him like he used to 15 years ago when they played Gemstone. He wants to return to that glory.

Kyrandos
10-02-2007, 10:26 PM
Seriously though, what kind of fucking loser feels the compulsive need to return day in and day out to obsessively post on a forum where 100% of its members couldn't give two rat shits about them (except to wish they would drop off the face of the Internet). I know you aren't really getting any amusement out of knowing that a few hundred people barely know you and already they know that you're the biggest douche this side of the universe.

Grow the fuck up, jeez.

^^^^

Comedy.

Snapp
10-02-2007, 11:16 PM
^^^^

Comedy.
And true.

Just let the thread die.