PDA

View Full Version : FWI Shop

Daulken
10-01-2007, 11:39 AM
Shop is in room 4 and has some nice upgrades. Room four is north and east from the entrance.

MB: 6m
BO: 8m

You can AIM me at Daulken, use my play.net address, or reply here.

Leaving whatever is left of the inventory in there, but I make no guarantees. Currently:

Tree bark amulets hold haste and have 10 charges
Anklets hold disk and have 5 charges
Bracelets have 103 and hold 20 charges
Mezereon amulets have 507 and hold 8 charges
wyrmwood amulets have 509 and hold 6 charges

a wiregrass bracelet: 2000 (36)
a tree bark amulet: 2000 (31)
a wiregrass anklet: 2000 (21)
a mezereon amulet: 2000 (38)

You point at a tall whitewashed deckhouse.
>go deck
[Daulken's Magic Shoppe]
Enclosed by whitewashed pine walls, the shop features a well-pruned lemon tree in the center of its sand floor. A Four Winds Isle map hangs under the silk ceiling. Right near the front is an oversized sea chest and a shell-lined bamboo counter. You also see a honey gold oak sign.
Obvious exits: northeast, northwest, out
>ne
[Daulken's General Store]
Whitewashed pine walls rise from a scattered sand floor. Just above a wooden lighthouse figurine hangs a Four Winds Isle map, and a billowing silk ceiling completes the picture. A wide knotted oak counter and a salt-crusted sandstone case stand side by side in the middle of the room.
Obvious exits: southwest
>sw
[Daulken's Magic Shoppe]
Enclosed by whitewashed pine walls, the shop features a well-pruned lemon tree in the center of its sand floor. A Four Winds Isle map hangs under the silk ceiling. Right near the front is an oversized sea chest and a shell-lined bamboo counter. You also see a honey gold oak sign.
Obvious exits: northeast, northwest, out
>nw
[Daulken's Weaponry]
A Four Winds Isle map hangs on one of the whitewashed pine walls, and a billowing silk ceiling rises overhead. An ornate bottled ship sits in one corner of a scattered sand floor. There is a floral-etched ceramic case on one side of the shop and a warped treasure chest on the other. You also see a honey gold oak sign.
Obvious exits: southeast