PDA

View Full Version : PsiNet problems

Anebriated
09-29-2007, 02:46 AM
Alright so I am trying to get lich and psinet to work together, but thats the end goal. I uninstalled everything, removed it from my comp and am starting from scratch. Downloaded and installed lich, added it to the registry. Downloaded PsiNet but every time I try to run it I get this popup. Any ideas?

Anebriated
09-29-2007, 02:49 AM
When I click yes and try to install I get this...

Anebriated
09-29-2007, 11:03 AM
anyone?

Anailea
09-29-2007, 12:04 PM
I was having similar problems (although not the same), I emailed Jamus and he helped me fix everything. So my suggestion is to email Jamus.

Anebriated
09-29-2007, 12:05 PM
I sent him an aim and linked him here so he could see the error messaging, no response yet.

Anebriated
09-29-2007, 12:06 PM
I did get Psinet working again after installing lich but it wont let me run both at once still. I lost my char keys and everything during the whole hassle too :(.

Anebriated
09-29-2007, 01:43 PM
Ill just add this here since I cant send mail to jamus through psinet. After sitting afk for awhile with my wiz(only happens to this account) I got an error that closed PSInet and the game window. Here is the error.

Your connection with PsiNet has gone awry!
A solitary thought tickles your suddenly alone mind:
ConnectionReset
Your connection with PsiNet is broken.
You will attempt to connect again in 5 minutes.
Your connection with PsiNet is broken.
You will attempt to connect again in 5 minutes.
You connect with the PsiNet, and prepare to link.
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at SageDomain.PsiNet.PsiNet.HandlePsiNet(jstring str)
at SageDomain.ConnectionManager.PsiNetSocketClass.OnR eceive()
at JLib.JSockets.JSocket.ReceiveData(IAsyncResult result)
at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionCon text executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Net.ContextAwareResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
at System.Net.Sockets.BaseOverlappedAsyncResult.Compl etionPortCallback(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* nativeOverlapped)
at System.Threading._IOCompletionCallback.PerformIOCo mpletionCallback(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* pOVERLAP)

Doughboy
09-29-2007, 03:04 PM
Yeah that error's been happening to everybody lately. Theres some issue that he's trying to figure out.