PDA

View Full Version : Dark Elf Wiz for Dwarf Wiz

Drunken Durfin
09-28-2007, 05:49 PM
I started Durfin back in the mid 90's and he just now made 85th (yes, I took a few years off). The thought of starting a dwarven wizard from scratch and catching him up is a bit more than I want to try and tackle.

I have a 75th train Dark Elf wizard that I would like to trade for a similar level Dwarven wizard. If you have one but it a lot higher than 75th perhaps we can work something out. I want to start working on RP more with Durfin, but I would rather have a couple of drunken dwarves running around together. Legolas and Gimli may have worked for Tolkien, but I just don't like it.

Thanks.

Drunken Durfin
09-29-2007, 10:24 AM
Someone offered me $700 for my wizard. So, if you have one that you would like to SELL instead of trade send me a PM or IM DrunkenDurfin.

Dwarven Empath
09-30-2007, 05:37 AM
Hey is your Aelotoi wiz still for sale?

Drunken Durfin
09-30-2007, 09:31 AM
He sold a while back. Made the change here on PC, just cannot figure out how to get it off of GS Auctions site.

In related news, I have started a dwarven wizard from scratch (ick). If no one has one that they want to sell or trade, please have pity and send me your low level bolt wizard hunting scripts.

Anebriated
09-30-2007, 11:00 AM
Click on MySales in the upper right hand corner of GSauctions then there should be your listings with either edit or remove listing.

Drisco
09-30-2007, 12:15 PM
For Details.

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=27489