PDA

View Full Version : Costumes

Elvenlady
09-28-2007, 06:52 AM
I've decided to clear out some of my costume pieces in time for EG. Selling in sets with MB as posted. Feel free to make offers here, in PMs and buyouts considered. Hoping to sell quickly so will go once, twice then sold.

Few sets sold, my AIM is Lady Rohese to arrange pickup. Updated to reflect latest bids.

Gypsy dancer
some large gold hoop earrings, a clinging scarlet red dress (SHOW: Sewn from the finest satin, this simply designed, sleeveless dress clings sinuously to the curves of the wearer's body, falling in soft folds to a mid-calf hem. The fabric has been expertly woven and dyed so that it smoothly transitions from a vibrant scarlet red into a deep amethyst purple down the seamless, flowing skirt), a set of thick gold bangle bracelets, a dainty silk finger cymbal bag containing a pair of engraved copper finger cymbals, a diaphanous scarlet scarf and a gossamer amethyst scarf (waist-worn dancing scarves actioned as a pair) and a thin gold-stranded anklet with a series of tiny bells.
MB: 500k
CB: 500k Englishrose SOLD

Gypsy fortuneteller
an amber cabochon strung from a slender copper forehead chain, a sheer saffron silk face-veil (actioned), a series of copper bangles, some slender amber-beaded bracelets, a loose white cotton shirt with billowing sleeves, a long saffron silk kerchief skirt, a pleated silken coin purse containing some pale patchouli incense, a flawless crystal sphere and a rowan pendulum necklace on a braided silk cord (both actioned for some fun RP fortunetelling).
MB: 500k
CB:

Pixie
SOLD

Fire
SOLD

Nature
a gauzy willow-green scarf (Hair altering with show: Made of a sheer gauze, this delicate hair adornment allows for elegant variety of style. Tiny, perfectly round amber beads trim the edges, complementing the material in a manner reminiscent of the deep woods at dusk.), some gold and silver leaf earrings, a thin wooden mask topped with acorns and spiraling vines, a side-laced layered verdant silk and satin gown, a pair of thin vine and flower anklets and a pair of calf-laced light leather sandals OR a pair of twine sandals with linked amber thongs.
MB: 250k
CB:600k B4Hand SOLD

Cat
SOLD

Peacock
SOLD

Ice
an icy blue mask draped with crystal and diamond icicles and a long-haired wind witch mask with pouting pale blue lips, a crystal snowflake oil lamp set with glittering diamond chips, an ice blue and silver satin ribbon cloak and some silver silk slippers dotted with sparkling diamonds.
MB: 100k
CB: 100k Jolena SOLD

Ilvane
09-28-2007, 06:55 AM
Nature
a gauzy willow-green scarf (Hair altering with show: Made of a sheer gauze, this delicate hair adornment allows for elegant variety of style. Tiny, perfectly round amber beads trim the edges, complementing the material in a manner reminiscent of the deep woods at dusk.), some gold and silver leaf earrings, a thin wooden mask topped with acorns and spiraling vines, a side-laced layered verdant silk and satin gown, a pair of thin vine and flower anklets and a pair of calf-laced light leather sandals.
MB: 250k

I'll bid 250k.

Angela

B4Hand
09-28-2007, 08:00 AM
Nature-300k

Cat 250k

Thanks

Merji's Muse

GSLadyGothique
09-28-2007, 01:24 PM
500k on fire
500k on pixie

Elvenlady
09-28-2007, 03:09 PM
First update, thanks for bidding. Added a couple of items I came across when clearing out some more lockers.

Aenstaas
09-28-2007, 10:18 PM
I will bid 100k on the peacock outfit. Thanks.

Elvenlady
09-29-2007, 04:25 AM
Sorry Aenstaas but I recieved a bid of 100k on the officials about 10 mins before yours. Unless of course, you're Eponyne's player then the bid stands ;)

Ilvane
09-29-2007, 07:53 AM
400k on the Nature costume.

Angela

Aenstaas
09-29-2007, 10:24 AM
I will bid 150K on the peacock outfit :)

B4Hand
09-29-2007, 12:11 PM
gah..ok. 600k on the nature costume.

Merji's Muse

Elvenlady
09-29-2007, 02:58 PM
Updated.

Elvenlady
09-30-2007, 04:52 AM
Updated. Few sets sold and as much as it pained me to do so, I've added both my gypsy dancer and fortuneteller sets.

Aenstaas
09-30-2007, 12:20 PM
250K on the peacock costume

Jolena
09-30-2007, 12:39 PM
Ice - 100K

Elvenlady
10-01-2007, 07:08 AM
Found some prettier sandals to go with the Nature costume so the option is there to swap them if the winning bidder wishes.

Hoping to wrap this auction up in the next day or so, so updates will be quick.

Thanks.

Elvenlady
10-02-2007, 04:54 AM
Updated.

Elvenlady
10-03-2007, 05:53 AM
Updated. All sold apart from the fortuneteller.