PDA

View Full Version : Dresses, cloaks, amulet holders, shoes and jewelry

Jolena
09-24-2007, 08:24 PM
PRICES LOWERED AGAIN!

All bids will go once, twice, and sold. Delivery is available to the Landing, Four Winds and Ta'Illistim. Please place your bids here. I will try to update every day. I reserve the right to stop the auction at any time. I will also entertain buyouts, but you will need to make me an offer. I have no set buyouts in mind.

[Skirts]

(P) a split-front alabaster panne skirt with fishtail train and pleated black tulle underskirt - legworn, scripted (push, pull, rub, turn)
MB 200K

Scripts are as follows for the skirt listed above

>pull skirt
You gather a handful of your skirt about your hips swishing the fabric back and forth.

>push skirt
You carefully brush a piece of lint off of your skirt.

>rub skirt
You run your hand across your skirt smoothing a wrinkle in the fabric.

>turn skirt
You twirl around in a circle, the fabric of your skirt floating softly in the air.

(P) a long black leather skirt with beaded accents along the seams - legworn, vsa
LOWERED MB 75K

[Bodices, Tunics, Corsets]

(De)a sleeveless high-collared tunic of flame-patterned scarlet brocade
pinworn, vsa
MB 100K

(De)a gleaming thin black silk tunic laced with sanguine strands
pinworn
MB 100K

[Scripted Accessories and Fluff]

(De) a silken pale ginger scarf - scripted (wave, wear, pull, raise, remove)
Neckworn
LOWERED MB 100K

(De) A silken honey amber scarf - scripted (wave, wear, pull, raise, remove)
Neckworn
LOWERED MB 100K

(De) a silken fiery crimson scarf - scripted (wave, wear, pull, raise, remove)
Neckworn
LOWERED MB 100K

Scripts for the scarves listed above are as follows:

>wave my scarf
You wave your gossamer scarf around, and the fabric forms a shimmering, translucent veil of misty pale ginger around your body for a moment before falling to your side.

>raise scarf
You raise your scarf high in the air, and the motion lofts the light material to form a soft trail of misty pale ginger above you.

>wear my scarf
You wrap the scarf lightly about your throat and leave the long ends to trail in a fall of misty pale ginger down your back.

>pull my scarf
You pull at the scarf draped about your throat, loosening the gathers into soft folds of misty pale ginger.

>remove scarf
You remove your scarf from about your neck, pulling it gently forward and letting the rippling waves of misty pale ginger cascade over your shoulders before falling free.

(De) A flowing mulberry scarf - waistworn, scripted for dance (pull, raise, spin, turn)
LOWERED MB 100K

(De) a gossamer pale yellow scarf - waistworn, scripted for dance (pull, raise, spin, turn)
LOWERED MB 100K

Scripts for the dancing scarves listed above are as follows:

>pull scarf
You pull your mulberry scarf tight between your two hands and swing your arms in broad circles as you nimbly dance with high, graceful leaps.

>raise scarf
As you sway your hips, you hold your mulberry scarf out to the side and move your arm in a fluid, sinuous motion, creating a wave of color that ripples and dances.

>spin scarf
You spin rapidly in place, your mulberry scarf wrapping itself tightly around your body in a sinuous swathe of color.

>turn scarf
Stomping a strong beat as you turn, you twist with a wild, gyrating motion. Your mulberry scarf drapes from your extended fingertips, a flowing ribbon of color that writhes through the air.

(Ma) a snorting sharp-nosed rat mask - pinworn, scripted, morphs into different expressions
(wear, remove, tap)
MB 75K

>wear my mask
You loop the strap of a snorting sharp-nosed rat mask around the back of your head and fit it over your face.

>tap my mask
The features of the mask twist into an unrecognizable spiral of lines and channels before settling into a growling sharp-nosed rat mask.

>remove mask
You grab the sharp-nosed rat mask confidently by the chin and pull it off over your head with a flourish.

(Ma) a soft-bristled shiny ebonwood broomstick - scripted (pull, push, raise, shake, wave)
LOWERED MB 100K

(Ma) a moon-etched ancient linden broomstick - scripted
(pull, push, raise, shake, wave)
LOWERED MB 100K

(Ma) a gnarled golden oak broomstick - scripted
(pull, push, raise, shake, wave)
LOWERED MB 100K

Scripts for the three brooms listed above are as follows:

>pull broom
You pull your shiny ebonwood broomstick towards you, creating a neat pile of dust and dirt.

>push broom
You use your shiny ebonwood broomstick to sweep up a bit of debris on the floor.

>raise broom
You raise your shiny ebonwood broomstick above your head in a threatening manner.

>shake broom
You give your shiny ebonwood broomstick a good shake. A small cloud of dust and debris fills the air around you.

>wave broom
You wave your shiny ebonwood broomstick around in front of you as if attempting to ward off an unseen enemy.

(Ma) a simple clear crystal ball - scripted for tricks (kick, pull, spin, toss, wave)
MB 150K

Scripts for the ball listed above are as follows:

>kick ball
You drop the clear crystal ball and, just before it hits the ground, lift your foot causing the two to collide. The ball flips high into the air! Stepping forward, and beneath it, you catch the ball behind your back.

>pull ball
You carefully balance your clear crystal ball upon the back of your hand, then move your arm in a gentle wave. The ball dances across the length of your arm, past your elbow and up onto your shoulder, before slipping down your chest into your waiting hand.

>spin ball
Balancing your clear crystal ball on the tip of your fingers, you give it a gentle spin with your thumb. The ball whirls into motion, and you draw your other fingers back so that it is left to spin upon your index finger only.

>toss ball
You toss your clear crystal ball high into the air and deftly catch it moments before it hits the ground.

>wave ball
You weave your hands together in a sinuous dance, allowing your clear crystal ball to transfer from your left hand to your right hand, then back again.

(Ma) a slatted hard leather case - scripted for scrying (tap)
Nestled within the slot of the hard leather case is a series of wooden slats, each one crafted of a different type of wood and engraved with a painted symbol.
LOWERED MB 75K

(Ma) a slatted black wooden case - scripted for scrying (tap)
Same show as above
LOWERED MB 75K

(Ma) a slatted hardened suede case - scripted for scrying (tap)
Same show as above
LOWERED MB 75K

Script for the three cases listed above are as follows:

>tap case
You tap upon your hard leather case three times before turning the case over with the slot down. A single slat of wood peaks out of the case and falls out.

A white oak slat engraved with the image of a green oak leaf clatters to the ground.

You quickly pick up the slat and place it back inside your case.

[Masks and accessories for costumes]

(Ma) a delicate gold filigree mask with silver leaf finish
Pinworn
MB 50K

(Ma) a tawny whiskered full-face mask molded with feline features
Pinworn
MB 50K

(Ma) a whiskered black cat mask with emerald eyes
Pinworn
MB 50K

(Ma) a fluffy white wool rolton mask with large curved horns
Pinworn
MB 50K

(Ma)
a fiery red mask sprouting orange and yellow feather flames
Pinworn
MB 50K

(Ma) a silver and black half-mask shaped into a crescent moon
Pinworn
MB 50K

(Ma) a beautiful nedum vereri mask with tiny sharp fangs
Pinworn
MB 50K

(Ma) a snarling mottled grey fur shan mask with sharp fangs
Pinworn
MB 50K

(Ma) a brown velvet horse mask with a long flowing mane
Pinworn
MB 50K

(Ma) a ruddy kobold mask with beady black eyes
Pinworn
MB 50K

[Gowns/Dresses]

(M) a sleeveless white lace overdress with a voluminous hood - pinworn
MB - 75K

(M) a front-split plum velvet gown draped over lace underskirts - chestworn
MB - 50K

(M) a vivid orchid silk kirtle adorned with silvery tracery - chestworn
MB - 50K

(M) a lace-paneled dress of twilight blue cambric - chestworn
MB - 40K

(M) a slender pale yellow silk evening gown with a flared skirt - chestworn
MB - 50K

[Cloak Containers]

(I) a black silk cloak edged with luxurious ebon fur along the high collar – VLA, 8 pounds
MB 100K

[Shoes]

(K) some white fox fur lined ankle-boots – VSA
Dusky blue silken threads adorn the seams of these supple bleached doeskin ankle-boots. Soft fox fur of the purest white lines the boots and adorns the thick cuff at the ankle.
MB 75K

Satira
09-24-2007, 10:09 PM
(M) a high-collared sleeveless overgown of light smoky blue chainsil - pinworn
MB- 150K
150k please to me!

Deza
09-25-2007, 12:55 AM
(M) a lustrous absinthe satin kirtle laced down the front and sides with bronze chains - pinworn
MB - 150K

150k to me!

Elvenlady
09-25-2007, 03:25 AM
SET (a split-front burgundy gown/a blush rose damask robe belted with burnished silver chains and some narrow ebon velvet slippers perched atop low rosewood heels)

350k for me please

Martaigne
09-25-2007, 07:16 AM
(M) a full-skirted ivory bliaut gathered to drape in loose folds - chestworn
MB - 50K

Fitty kay, dawg.

Misun
09-25-2007, 10:00 AM
(M) a honey-hued linen dress with tawny leather straps – chestworn, MA
MB - 100K

100k please

(M) a high-waisted raspberry silk gown with delicate cap sleeves - chestworn
MB - 50K

50k please too

And darn you for making me spend silvers before Ebon Gate!!! pfft....

diethx
09-25-2007, 01:23 PM
(K) a pair of dark suede thigh-boots – VSA
Supple suede forms the long panels of these soft boots, dark and richly dyed. Crescent-shaped eyelets made of dark faenor run from ankle to mid-thigh on the outer facing and are laced with viridian-hued rawhide strips. A delicately rolled cuff gives a brief glimpse of a homespun lining of linen the same shade of green as the laces.
MB 75K

(K) a double strand faenor choker interspersed with polished malachite beads
MB - 50K

(La) a series of beaded dark ora bangles – amulet holder
Twelve in all, the slender and petite dark ora bangles are waxy grey in hue with charred streaks of black that curl around their smooth surface. Beads of olivine faenor-blooms and ebon-veined malachite are strung in an alternating pattern upon each bangle.
MB 200K

(K) a coiled gold wire choker with small bronzed thorns
MB 20K

And darn you for making me spend silvers before Ebon Gate!!! pfft....

Freaking ditto, lol

Jolena
09-25-2007, 05:07 PM
(K) a double strand faenor choker interspersed with polished malachite beads
MB - 50K

Sorry, that was sold on buyout already.

(La) a series of beaded dark ora bangles – amulet holder
Twelve in all, the slender and petite dark ora bangles are waxy grey in hue with charred streaks of black that curl around their smooth surface. Beads of olivine faenor-blooms and ebon-veined malachite are strung in an alternating pattern upon each bangle.
MB 200K

I received a bid of 200k this morning at 8:30, sorry.

(K) a coiled gold wire choker with small bronzed thorns
MB 20K

Was sold on buyout along with the other choker. :(

Rue
09-25-2007, 09:33 PM
J) a strapless deep sapphire blue satin gown back-split over trailing ivory lace underskirts - cloakworn, LA, 5 pounds
CB 200k.
CB 250k.

diethx
09-25-2007, 09:37 PM
BoooooO!

250k on the
a series of beaded dark ora bangles – amulet holder

Beguiler
09-26-2007, 08:49 AM
(M) a narrow silver faille bliaut that deepens to mulberry at the floor-length hem – Cloakworn, LA, 6 pounds

BID MB - 200K

(J) a strapless deep sapphire blue satin gown back-split over trailing ivory lace underskirts - cloakworn, LA, 5 pounds

Bid - 300k

;)

MdnightDream
09-30-2007, 12:09 AM
(M) a high-waisted raspberry silk gown with delicate cap sleeves - chestworn
MB - 50K, CB 50K to Misun TWICE

75k Cristalia please!

Jolena
10-05-2007, 12:32 PM
Lots of new items added!

diethx
10-05-2007, 05:11 PM
(I) a beaded faenor plate cincher - waistworn, vsa
Sixteen thin slats of faenor plate are laced with viridian ribbons to bind them into a decorative cincher. Slender crescent shapes dimple the dark green-veined metal to give it a beaten appearance, while thin copper wire laced through the upper edges of each plate dangle malachite beads. The bindings of the piece are in the front and fashioned of thin ribbons that are decorated in beads of both faenor and malachite.
MB 100K

Orenda
10-05-2007, 05:49 PM
(De)a rigid pipe-stem corset of deep cobalt satin cinched up the back with silver hook closures

(De) a square-necked bodice of crushed plum velvet with sharply curved external ivory boning

100k on both please

CanadianLady
10-05-2007, 06:05 PM
(De)a rigid pipe-stem corset of deep cobalt satin cinched up the back with silver hook closures

150k please

Jolena
10-05-2007, 09:38 PM
Updated to reflect bids

Orenda
10-05-2007, 10:30 PM
a rigid pipe-stem corset of deep cobalt satin cinched up the back with silver hook closures

200k please

Ilvane
10-06-2007, 07:49 AM
(De) a square-necked bodice of crushed plum velvet with sharply curved external ivory boning
pinworn
MB 100K, CB 100K to Orenda ONCE

200k please.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
10-06-2007, 08:59 AM
(Ma) a fine silver half-mask encrusted with diamonds
Pinworn
MB 50K

50k!

Deza
10-06-2007, 11:25 AM
pinworn
MB 100K, CB 200K to Orenda TWICE

250k please

(L) a multi-tiered onyx-beaded ferroniere centered with a slender teardrop bloodjewel – amulet holder
MB 150K

Orenda
10-06-2007, 03:05 PM
a rigid pipe-stem corset of deep cobalt satin cinched up the back with silver hook closures

a square-necked bodice of crushed plum velvet with sharply curved external ivory boning

Jolena
10-06-2007, 10:24 PM
Updated!

Rue
10-07-2007, 02:39 AM
(Ma) a marbled obsidian ball - scripted for tricks (kick, pull, spin, toss, wave)

Jolena
10-08-2007, 03:18 PM
Updated!

Diethx and Llodin, you have won your items so please contact me to set up delivery in the Landing, FWI or Ta'Illistim!

Beguiler
10-08-2007, 05:54 PM
(Ma) a pale green jade mask of a leaf shape with golden veins
Pinworn

Bid 50K

(P) a richly-hued plum chainsil skirt with a trailing ivory chiffon underskirt - legworn, scripted (push, pull, rub, turn)

Bid 200K

pinworn

Bid 350k

Jolena
10-09-2007, 10:13 PM
Updated!

Orenda, Llodin, Rue, Narcissiia, and Deza please contact me to arrange delivery of your items!

Jolena
10-10-2007, 07:29 PM
Updated with new lowered prices!

Rue, Narcissiia, and Beguiler please contact me to arrange delivery of your items!

Beguiler
10-11-2007, 09:15 AM
(P) a sleek bisque satin skirt with an asymmetrical hem - legworn, vsa
LOWERED MB 75K

(L) a trio of faceted onyx haircombs tipped with intricate faenor spirals - headworn
MB 30K

Minimum bids, please?

Jolena
10-11-2007, 09:15 PM
Updated!

Narcissiia, please contact me regarding picking up your mask!

TalkNormal
10-12-2007, 11:49 AM
I don't *think* anyone bid on this yet:

(I) a simple dark grey hooded cloak with forged iron clasps – VLA, 7 pounds
MB 75K

-please.

Jolena
10-12-2007, 07:10 PM
Updated!

Beguiler and Narcissiia, please contact me for your items!

Jolena
10-13-2007, 03:45 PM
Updated and lowered a few more items in price as well.

Still need to hear from Beguiler, Rue, and Narcissiia.

Jolena
10-14-2007, 06:15 PM
Updated!

Beguiler and TalkNormal, please contact me regarding picking up your wins!

Jolena
10-21-2007, 09:41 PM
Bump!

Av8trix
10-22-2007, 01:33 AM
(Ma) a simple clear crystal ball - 150k
-150k- Honora

Av8trix
11-09-2007, 12:07 AM
guess this just died?

-A-