PDA

View Full Version : Have you cake and fuck it too

Numbers
09-18-2007, 04:45 PM
http://inventorspot.com/articles/new_bestiality_restaurant_caters_6934

Seriously, WTF!?

Lurking underground in the heart of Tokyo's trendy Roppongi is a true heart of darkness - a members-only club that combines forbidden sex practices with the art of fine dining.

Now, I know what you're thinking - if I didn't read about this in Japan's respected Mainichi Daily News, I would not have believed it - and I'm not sure I want to believe it *.

The gist of it is, members pay a hefty fee at the door to be allowed to... have sex with the animal of their choice - which is subsequently killed, cooked and served to the violator and his party for dinner!

Many readers were shocked by my recent article titled "Feast Like a Cannibal at the Human Banquet" in which a faux human body is prepared from dough, stuffed with the main course and then "operated" on to extract each diner's portion. Weird, huh? Well, the Bestiality Restaurant makes that look like tea and scones at your Aunt Bertha's. As to the question on everyone's lips... WHY???... the answer is, as always, money and what it will buy.

Whether it's in Japan, China or anywhere else, enough people with enough money create a critical mass that results in somebody providing the "ultimate" decadent experience. Tiger penises, monkey brains (spooned from live monkeys), and more - if you've got the right amount of cash then anything's possible. Anything. To quote a source who was a guest at the restaurant, "the appeal of the place just came about because when people have got money and done everything else, they turn toward bestiality." I did not know that! Still sure you want to get rich? Anyway, patrons pay up to 800,000 yen (around $7000) for the entire experience and must have an income of 20 million yen (about $175,000) to even get that far. Once inside, through multple secured doorways, your dating & dining choices include chickens, dogs, pigs and goats - of either sex (just when you thought it couldn't get any worse).

So, if you're bored with the cuisine and ambiance of the neighborhood restaurants, make a staggeringly high income and feel there's nothing left to impress (or disgust) your friends with, the Bestiality Restaurant may be what you've been looking for.

Where else can you truly have your cake, eat it too, and earn a one-way pass to Satan's cocktail bar for flaming drinks afterward - and for eternity?

Steve Levenstein
Japanese Innovations Writer
InventorSpot.com

* (from Jitsuwa Knuckles via Mainichi News) This article is based on a transcribed story from the Mainichi Daily News that originally appeared in a Japanese language publication. Both InventorSpot and the Mainichi Daily News cannot be held responsible for the contents of the original article, nor can any assurances be made as to its accuracy or authenticity. Views expressed in this article are not necessarily those held by InventorSpot or the Mainichi Daily News.

CrystalTears
09-18-2007, 04:48 PM
What, no duck? :wtf:

Fallen
09-18-2007, 04:49 PM
Well... I've got nothing.

Clove
09-18-2007, 04:51 PM
What, no duck? :wtf:

Only CT :thanx:

Sean
09-18-2007, 04:52 PM
They should combine those two restaurants. What if you want to bang a human and them have them cooked and prepared?

Clove
09-18-2007, 04:55 PM
They should combine those two restaurants. What if you want to bang a human and them have them cooked and prepared?

Only if they built one in Amsterdam...

Suppa Hobbit Mage
09-18-2007, 04:57 PM
Sad, just sad. Makes me think of what you read about the Roman empire at it's highest levels of debauchery.

Celephais
09-18-2007, 04:59 PM
What's sad is I'm sure there are some sheep farmers out there going "I've been doing that for years and I don't make $175,000"

Some Rogue
09-18-2007, 04:59 PM

That would give a whole new meaning to going out for some Mexican.

Keller
09-18-2007, 05:08 PM
Long Live Kabukichoi.

Skeeter
09-18-2007, 05:25 PM
that may be the worst written article I've ever seen.

Gan
09-18-2007, 05:43 PM
What's sad is I'm sure there are some sheep farmers out there going "I've been doing that for years and I don't make $175,000"

:lol:

Thats Baaaaaaaaaad.

DCSL
09-18-2007, 05:56 PM
I can't say I'm incredibly surprised that this is in Japan. They are the empire of kink these days. Things you never knew you might be turned on by. Or hope never to be turned on by. Ugh.

But I must admit to some curiosity. After you've fucked the animal of your choice, do they clean it thoroughly? Or are you essentially basting its insides with your own sperm? I guess it depends on whether you want organ meat, tripe, or what.

Methais
09-18-2007, 05:58 PM
Just when I didn't think Japanese people could be anymore fucked up.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
09-18-2007, 06:03 PM
Just when I didn't think Japanese people could be anymore fucked up.

It's some subset of people, hardly the norm for sure. Just like here there are fucked up people, or anywhere else in the world. You can hardly apply it to all Japanese people.

Methais
09-18-2007, 06:10 PM
Sure you can.

http://www.thekimcheeblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/japan-weard-shit2.jpg

Whimsi
09-20-2007, 02:09 PM

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w66/Sassy_Photos_2007/hooking.jpg

ViridianAsp
09-20-2007, 04:41 PM
Who is that bored? Who thinks to themselves, "You know, I'm rich... I've tried nearly everything out there. Wait! No! I haven't had sex with an animal and then eaten it!"

Oh god, it's like...damn, what the hell is wrong with the Japanese?

Daniel
09-20-2007, 04:48 PM
I refuse to believe this is true.

Blazing247
09-21-2007, 07:38 AM
Looks like you'll have to try for yourself.

Beguiler
09-21-2007, 08:41 AM
I refuse to believe this is true.

I wish I could. But deep inside (no pun intended) I believe that there are people sick enough to think of this as a business, and people sick enough to take advantage of it. Ick.