PDA

View Full Version : I wonder how much my booze collection would sell for

Nylisk
09-18-2007, 01:08 AM
I wonder how much I could sell all of this for. I've had it all for awhile now. I thought I had more even but maybe not. I think it weighs just under 200 pounds.

In the heavy backpack you see a shot of Riverrust, a shot of Riverrust, a shot of Riverrust, a stein of Haakon's Choice, a stein of Haakon's Choice, a stein of Haakon's Choice, a stein of Haakon's Choice, a glass of dark blueberry wine, a glass of flaeshornberry wine, a glass of elderberry wine, a bottle of sweet red wine, a glass of elderberry wine, some sweet strawberry wine, a glass of dark blueberry wine, some sweet strawberry wine, a decanter of foaming frog liquor, a decanter of foaming frog liquor, a bottle of Naerlessin's Brew, a bottle of Naerlessin's Brew, a tankard of nightmare brew, a flask of Cinder Wasp mead, a flask of Cinder Wasp mead, a flask of Cinder Wasp mead, a flask of Cinder Wasp mead, a flask of Cinder Wasp mead, a flask of Cinder Wasp mead, a glass of honeyed mead, a glass of honeyed mead, a glass of honeyed mead, a glass of honeyed mead, a tankard of Golden Fox mead, a glass of dark blueberry wine, a goblet of sparkling wine, a glass of ruby red wine, a glass of ruby red wine, a goblet of sparkling wine, a goblet of sparkling wine, a goblet of sparkling wine, a goblet of sparkling wine, a mug of warm mulled wine, a glass of ruby red wine, a flute of elven champagne, a flute of elven champagne, a flute of elven champagne, a stein of hearty brown grog, a clay flask of Krolvin grog, a clay flask of Krolvin grog, a clay flask of Krolvin grog, a clay flask of Krolvin grog, a clay flask of Krolvin grog, a clay flask of Krolvin grog, a clay flask of Krolvin grog, a clay flask of Krolvin grog, a clay flask of Krolvin grog, a clay flask of Krolvin grog, a clay flask of Krolvin grog, a clay flask of Krolvin grog, a clay flask of Krolvin grog, a clay flask of Krolvin grog, a clay flask of Krolvin grog, a snifter of sylvan brandy, a snifter of sylvan brandy, a snifter of sylvan brandy, a snifter of sylvan brandy, a snifter of sylvan brandy, a snifter of sylvan brandy, a snifter of sylvan brandy, a flagon of blackberry brandy, a stein of rich dwarven ale, a stein of rich dwarven ale, a flask of Rumbling Hills ale, a barrel of Bloody Krolvin ale, a stein of frothy ale, a stein of rich dwarven ale, a stein of rich dwarven ale, a stein of rich dwarven ale, a tankard of dark heavy ale, a barrel of Golden Goose ale, a barrel of Golden Goose ale, a glass of winterberry ale, a glass of winterberry ale, a glass of winterberry ale, a glass of winterberry ale, a glass of winterberry ale, a barrel of Dark Swampwater ale, a stein of Elven brown ale, a mug of hearty dwarven ale, a flask of Rumbling Hills ale, a flask of Rumbling Hills ale, a flask of Rumbling Hills ale, a glass of wheaten ale, a glass of wheaten ale, a glass of wheaten ale, a glass of wheaten ale, a glass of wheaten ale, a glass of wheaten ale, a glass of wheaten ale, a glass of wheaten ale, a flask of Rumbling Hills ale, a stein of rich dwarven ale, a stein of rich dwarven ale, a stein of rich dwarven ale, a shot of dwarven rye whiskey, a shot of whiskey, a shot of whiskey, a shot of whiskey, a shot of whiskey, a shot of whiskey, a shot of whiskey, a shot of whiskey, a shot of Kartagian Whiskey, some black demon rum, some black demon rum, some black demon rum, some black demon rum, some black demon rum, some black demon rum, some black demon rum, some black demon rum, some black demon rum, some black demon rum, some black demon rum, some black demon rum, some black demon rum, some black demon rum, some black demon rum, some black demon rum, a flask of warrior's flame rum, some black demon rum, some black demon rum, some black demon rum, some black demon rum, some black demon rum, some bubbling Eldreth death-rum, some bubbling Eldreth death-rum, some bubbling Eldreth death-rum, some bubbling Eldreth death-rum, some bubbling Eldreth death-rum, some bubbling Eldreth death-rum, some bubbling Eldreth death-rum, some bubbling Eldreth death-rum, some bubbling Eldreth death-rum, some bubbling Eldreth death-rum, some bubbling Eldreth death-rum, some bubbling Eldreth death-rum, some bubbling Eldreth death-rum, some bubbling Eldreth death-rum, some bubbling Eldreth death-rum, some bubbling Eldreth death-rum, some bubbling Eldreth death-rum, some bubbling Eldreth death-rum, some bubbling Eldreth death-rum, some bubbling Eldreth death-rum, some bubbling Eldreth death-rum, some bubbling Eldreth death-rum, some bubbling Eldreth death-rum, some bubbling Eldreth death-rum, some bubbling Eldreth death-rum, some bubbling Eldreth death-rum, some bubbling Eldreth death-rum, some bubbling Eldreth death-rum, some bubbling Eldreth death-rum, some bubbling Eldreth death-rum, some bubbling Eldreth death-rum, some bubbling Eldreth death-rum, some bubbling Eldreth death-rum, some bubbling Eldreth death-rum, some bubbling Eldreth death-rum, some bubbling Eldreth death-rum, some bubbling Eldreth death-rum, some bubbling Eldreth death-rum, some bubbling Eldreth death-rum, some bubbling Eldreth death-rum, some bubbling Eldreth death-rum, some bubbling Eldreth death-rum, some bubbling Eldreth death-rum, some bubbling Eldreth death-rum and some bubbling Eldreth death-rum.

In the large sack you see a shot of Diamonddraught, some night mare merlot, a mug of dark porter, a flask of briny firewater, a flagon of Guildmaster's special, a glass of Dhe'nari bloodwine, a glass of Targon's Best, a stein of Twilight Cream Stout, a glass of sparkling spook elixir, a flagon of snow lager and a mug of Eyebender beer.
>

Kitsun
09-18-2007, 01:15 AM
Food and drinks go bad now. So uhhh, probably not much.

Skeeter
09-18-2007, 09:44 AM
You're better off just going on a bender.

Gan
09-18-2007, 09:47 AM
Its worth however much effort is expended walking to the well and chunking it in.

Kyrandos
09-18-2007, 01:51 PM
I wonder how much I could sell all of this for. I've had it all for awhile now. I thought I had more even but maybe not. I think it weighs just under 200 pounds.

The hell goes on in your head, Evan?