PDA

View Full Version : Player shop decor?

Shari
09-17-2007, 11:48 PM
WTF can't I order walls and floors in Vaalor for my Illistim shop? Is this broken or is it just fucking retarded they're restricting this for some reason?

Kitsun
09-17-2007, 11:50 PM
I don't think you can order the really heavy stuff from outside of town. Shelves, signs and the like are alright.

Might have something to do with the differences in building types for each town too.

Shari
09-17-2007, 11:58 PM
Maybe. But I was able to order floors and walls from FWI for Illistim so I don't know what the hell is going on. I posted on the officials, hopefully a GM can give an answer.

diethx
09-17-2007, 11:59 PM
I don't think you can order the really heavy stuff from outside of town. Shelves, signs and the like are alright.

This is correct.

Maybe. But I was able to order floors and walls from FWI for Illistim

As far as I know, this shouldn't have been possible. Unless they changed the rules and forgot to apply the new ones to Vaalor.

Jolena
09-18-2007, 04:58 AM
You can now buy items for your shop, including walls, and floors from FWI for any other city in Elanthia. However, that does not apply to roofs or exteriors because they are considered too difficult construction wise (applying realistic thoughts here for some reason or another) to ship to another city.

So, if you were attempting to get roofs or exteriors sent, that is why. If you were attempting to get floors/walls sent and you weren't BUYING from FWI, then that is why it won't work.