PDA

View Full Version : Essence of Fire, Glowing Motes of Essence and Glowing Essence Shards

bubbauno
09-12-2007, 03:18 PM
Looking for mass quantities of these three.. Willin to pay extra if necessary. Please contact me if you have some.

bubbauno@aol.com or at bubbauno on AIM.

Thanks,
Tsin

Anebriated
09-12-2007, 03:46 PM
Didnt you already make this thread?

Goretawn
09-12-2007, 03:47 PM
last one was for asayard (sp) crap

Drunken Durfin
09-12-2007, 03:53 PM
Wow, seems like a lot of effort for just the notoriety of being the first to master alchemy.

~Durfin, First to master Darts

Celephais
09-12-2007, 03:55 PM
Wow, seems like a lot of effort for just the notoriety of being the first to master alchemy.

~Durfin, First to master Darts
Well, it's about time Tsin was recognized for something, no longer an unknown.

Asha
09-12-2007, 03:57 PM
It's so fucked up that recognition for something like that means so much to someone.
It's as absurd as Tarakan.
But when GS is your life I guess it's a huge deal. :shrug:

Trouble
09-12-2007, 04:02 PM
I thought this was a WoW topic at first glance. Man, Simu lifted some terminology from Blizz...

Drunken Durfin
09-12-2007, 04:06 PM
Does not mean a whole lot, I just thought it was fun. Plus, I helped Varluv identify an error with the system that would have prevented anyone else from mastering.

I'm not putting it on my resume, but flaunting mastering it (which took a week) when everyone is busting their ass to master alchemy (which I hear is a real pain) strikes me as funny. Its like a putt-putt golf champion giving Tiger Woods a hard time for losing a tournament.

Who is Tarakan anyway?

Sthrockmorton
09-12-2007, 04:07 PM
I thought this was a WoW topic at first glance. Man, Simu lifted some terminology from Blizz...

Because of the use of "essence" so much?

I'm no expert, but dealing with alchemy, that seems like it'd be a pretty common term

Drisco
09-12-2007, 04:07 PM
you see an an elemental core (x6) some essence of earth (x3), some essence of fire (x5), a pristine sprite's hair (x19) a pristine siren's hair (x2) and the following:
27 Gems: an ayanad crystal (x16), a n'ayanad crystal (x7), a s'ayanad crystal, a t'ayanad crystal, a handful of magical dust, a radiant essence shard

Anebriated
09-12-2007, 04:12 PM
I wish I got recognition for being the first person to be taught to fletch in prime. :(

Trouble
09-12-2007, 04:21 PM
Because of the use of "essence" so much?

I'm no expert, but dealing with alchemy, that seems like it'd be a pretty common term

Essences, motes, shards, cores, etc., are all terms used in WoW. Not that you can copyright "Essence of Fire" or anything, or can you?

Similar WoW terms:

Radiant essence shard - Small radiant shard
Essence of earth - Essence of earth
Elemental core - Fiery core
Motes of essence - Mote of mana

The only thing that stands out as being different is the use of hairs.

thefarmer
09-12-2007, 04:32 PM
WoW isn't the first to use those terms. Pick up any (good or hack) fantasy book and you'll most likely see them.

bubbauno
09-12-2007, 05:04 PM
Wanna sell those Drisco?