PDA

View Full Version : 30 Weapon Bulk Lot - Locker Cleaning

tokeinc
09-11-2007, 10:42 PM
Things are getting out of hand in my locker. I never thought I was much of a packrat. I was wrong, apparently.

In the bag overflowing with junk you see an an ivory hilted vultite falchion, a vultite skull-pommelled badelaire, a fire opal-set black vultite badelaire, a bone-hilted imflass antler sword, a thin sinuous emerald-bladed longsword, a swept-hilt rolaren longsword, an ironwood hafted imflass handaxe, a rolaren-edged crystal-hilted longsword, a ruby-hilted black rolaren longsword, a rune-etched dwarven broadsword, a ruby-inset etched glaes misericord, a rugged leather blackjack, a sharp-curved brilliant green dagger, a yellow zircon pommeled glaes pavade, a razor-sharp black vultite fist-scythe, a fine steel broadsword, a jade-inlaid brown vultite takouba, a haon-hafted sturdy rolaren balta, a wicked bone-handled dagger, a double-bladed logging axe, a notched and bent ice axe, a blackened mithril ice axe, a superior vultite troll-claw and a rhimar-edged vultite hatchet, an acid-pitted brushed silver falchion, a serrated silvery imflass waraxe, a flame-etched black steel katar, a modwir-hafted vaalorn moon axe, and a serrated black vultite katar.

Actually sorting through each item was out of the question, but there plenty of 4x blessables. The vultite badelaire is heavily scripted, stunning, and blessable. The dwarven broadsword is 2x with some level of crit weighting, I believe.

MB:1 mil

**Edit** I can't count, it seems. 29 weapons.

Email tdriggers214@gmail.com or AIM tokeinc. Have a good one.

Stretch
09-11-2007, 10:58 PM
FYI, there are two versions of that dwarven broadsword -- one is 4x with vibration crits, the other is 2x with heavy crit weighting. It would behoove you to figure out which one yours is, as one is worth significantly more than the other.

The Ponzzz
09-11-2007, 11:50 PM
I thought those were 2x SCW?

Warriorbird
09-12-2007, 12:00 AM
Stretch is correct. There's a third 4x blessable version as well though that is significantly more rare.

tokeinc
09-12-2007, 04:53 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I had a bard sing to the weapon. It's 2x enchanted for sure with crit weighting, although the amount of weighting is still in question.

allen
09-12-2007, 04:55 PM
I'll go 1m on it

tokeinc
09-12-2007, 05:12 PM
1 mil to Allen. I intend to sell tomorrow evening, whenever I get off work... 8ish Elven. Thanks!

Asha
09-12-2007, 05:16 PM
FYI, there are two versions of that dwarven broadsword -- one is 4x with vibration crits, the other is 2x with heavy crit weighting. It would behoove you to figure out which one yours is, as one is worth significantly more than the other.

Heh 'behoove'

Stretch
09-12-2007, 06:24 PM
Why not -- my newb could use a broadsword.

I'll go 1.5 MM

tokeinc
09-13-2007, 03:20 PM
1.5 mil to Stretch. Bidding will close at 9:00 PM EST tonight.

tokeinc
09-14-2007, 08:23 AM
Sold to Stretch. Sorry... work ran a little late last night.