PDA

View Full Version : Official: Minor Mental Sphere Information

Fallen
09-10-2007, 07:01 PM
It will be sometime before we have any news to report on the Minor Mentalist sphere. Even for Development, it is not a current priority, although this could change in the future as one of the 2008 Goals is the release of Monks (which includes releasing the Minor Mentalist sphere).

Empaths will lose access to the Major Spiritual sphere and gain access to the Minor Mentalist sphere.

Overall, your training should not change much unless you're wanting to take advantage of specific spells that utilize specific magical skills. Pure casters are expected to train heavily in magical skills, but as some do demonstrate, it's not a requirement.

Feel free to ask questions in the Empath forum, as many of the posters there are a valuable resource for what to expect.

GameMaster Estild
Cleric/Empath Team

"I prefer the company of peasants because they have not been educated sufficiently to reason incorrectly." - Michel de Montaigne

Asha
09-10-2007, 07:18 PM
I love that.

''Official: Minor Mental Sphere Information!!''
''We have no information''

Makkah
09-10-2007, 09:48 PM
Yea... not exactly worthy of even posting here.

Gnomad
09-10-2007, 10:06 PM
Overall, your training should not change much unless you're wanting to take advantage of specific spells that utilize specific magical skills. Seriously what the fuck is that even saying?

That post reads like the CIA redacted 2/3s of it.

thefarmer
09-11-2007, 12:28 AM
That's not a post.. it's a halfhearted attempt to keep people from leaving

Fallen
09-11-2007, 09:57 AM
He was responding to an empath's worries about his training in regards to the spell circle changes. I likely should have posted the original post.