PDA

View Full Version : Taking disarmed weapons - savvy or no?

Pages : [1] 2

Kyrandos
09-08-2007, 11:19 PM
Today some twit annoyed my friend and I. My friend gave him flees. I took the booty, and held onto it for awhile.

5 mins later:

SEND[Emeradan] I'm assuming you're in the process of returning that axe.

I ignore it, 2 minutes later:

SEND[Emeradan] If you're having a problem with a player, the best thing to do is ignore them and place an ASSIST so that we can start a "paper trail" about the issue. However, taking advantage of game mechanics by taking a weapon lost to a magic spell is a warnable offense. Let's get the weapon back to them.

So... wheres the policy on this?

thefarmer
09-08-2007, 11:24 PM
It's considered item theft.

Kyrandos
09-08-2007, 11:25 PM
It's considered item theft.

Cool. So call the constable on me.

Gan
09-08-2007, 11:28 PM
Its called mechanics abuse. Its been well documented here (ask Tabor/Jenovadeath). However, I dont know under which policy group it falls in.

thefarmer
09-08-2007, 11:29 PM
I should rephrase that, I suppose.

It's considered item theft by game policy. Not by any In-Game town bylaw. Which is why a GM would handle it, not the constable.

thefarmer
09-08-2007, 11:29 PM
Its called mechanics abuse. Its been well documented here (ask Tabor). However, I dont know under which policy group it falls in.

Yeah, what he said.

Kyrandos
09-08-2007, 11:49 PM
Dont get me wrong. Id be furious if I lost a unique item to me - however, this gameplay has been in since I first joined gemstone in the ice age, and hasnt been changed - so WTF? They should protect equipment on the ground from being picked up.

Bobmuhthol
09-08-2007, 11:54 PM
Or you should just not abuse it.

Gelston
09-08-2007, 11:55 PM
If they didn't there would probably be a lot of people with stolen weapons. Hey, nice new weapon you go there, I think I'll take that.

Tsa`ah
09-08-2007, 11:58 PM
however, this gameplay has been in since I first joined gemstone in the ice age, and hasnt been changed - so WTF? They should protect equipment on the ground from being picked up.

I'm just going to say bullshit on the claim. Even the most idiotic player would know about mechanics abuse and how it relates to taking items from other players. You could live in a fucking cave and know this if you've been playing that long.

Drew
09-09-2007, 12:32 AM
You can take the weapon in a CvC conflict, I've done it before. You just can't keep it. Maybe even taking it at all is a no-no, but I've never had any problem disarming and taking the weapon as long as I promptly returned it (usually via the hurl mechanic).

Methais
09-09-2007, 12:47 AM
Dont get me wrong. Id be furious if I lost a unique item to me - however, this gameplay has been in since I first joined gemstone in the ice age, and hasnt been changed - so WTF? They should protect equipment on the ground from being picked up.

If the other guy dropped it without being forced to by another player (i.e. warrior disarm or fleas cast by another player), then you can snatch it up and laugh in his face all you want and the GMs aren't supposed to get involved (but we all know how that goes).

If a critter forces them to drop their weapon, either by disarm or whatever, it's fair game. If the guy's just dum and drops it on his own for whatever reason, it's fair game.

If you've really been around since the ICE age, you'd know this.

Though I always wondered what the GMs would do if you stole a weapon via curse or something, then tossed it in the well right away.

Stunseed
09-09-2007, 12:48 AM
< Though I always wondered what the GMs would do if you stole a weapon via curse or something, then tossed it in the well right away. >

Hectomaner did that to someone, and I believe all the accounts he used to pass the weapon along got warnings.

Davenshire
09-09-2007, 01:05 AM
Thank you for wasting the GM's time : )

I think others have already stated why it was ate the hell up so I wont go into detail.

Methais
09-09-2007, 01:12 AM
< Though I always wondered what the GMs would do if you stole a weapon via curse or something, then tossed it in the well right away. >

Hectomaner did that to someone, and I believe all the accounts he used to pass the weapon along got warnings.

Depending on the weapon, a warning might be a small price to pay.

Anebriated
09-09-2007, 01:35 AM
quick, someone grab the goblin slayer...

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 01:37 AM
I'm just going to say bullshit on the claim. Even the most idiotic player would know about mechanics abuse and how it relates to taking items from other players. You could live in a fucking cave and know this if you've been playing that long.

Rather than try to refute this, Im just going to go ahead and tell you to fuck off, elitist.

Fuck off, elitist.

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 01:44 AM
If the other guy dropped it without being forced to by another player (i.e. warrior disarm or fleas cast by another player), then you can snatch it up and laugh in his face all you want and the GMs aren't supposed to get involved (but we all know how that goes).

If a critter forces them to drop their weapon, either by disarm or whatever, it's fair game. If the guy's just dum and drops it on his own for whatever reason, it's fair game.

If you've really been around since the ICE age, you'd know this.

Though I always wondered what the GMs would do if you stole a weapon via curse or something, then tossed it in the well right away.

Jesus christ. First off, I have been around off and on since the ice age, and SO SORRY if I might have forgotten more than I've ever learned with this game. Further, this was one thing I never bothered to research untill recently.

Second, You are wrong. According to others HERE, and the GM's in game. It is NOT fair game to take a weapon you disarmed and then leave with it.

And lastly, the answer to YOUR question is the GM's would simply get check the logs, and give the item back to the player from the well. They can do this.

Gelston
09-09-2007, 01:48 AM
He never said it was fair game to take a weapon you disarmed and leave with it.

Stunseed
09-09-2007, 01:50 AM
< Jesus christ. First off, I have been around off and on since the ice age, and SO SORRY if I might have forgotten more than I've ever learned with this game. >

You hath invoked the rule of Soulpieced, and thereby automatically lose this argument. Sorry. :(

Bobmuhthol
09-09-2007, 01:51 AM
<<It is NOT fair game to take a weapon you disarmed and then leave with it.>>

What Gelston said. L2read.

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 01:52 AM
He never said it was fair game to take a weapon you disarmed and leave with it.

Yeah. He did.

Edit - No he didn't. Me dumb

Khariz
09-09-2007, 01:59 AM
Ohh, I'm gonna make this thread so much better.

This guy is a lying fuck all around.

Here's the REAL story of what happened:

We are sitting at the well, a bunch of us. Madmountan, Darcthundar, Foogly, Mazir, some ranger, etc. This guy Kyrandos, playing also his sorcerer Cronuss and a female empath come to the well acting like they own the place. They start going to every room and begin dragging off anyone who is AFK, and even those who are not (in every room of the well). When someone complains, they basically tell them to go fuck themselves.

They get blinded a bit, slept a bit, stunned a bit. They just keep coming back for more. Finally one casts at Madmountan. Mad, having a hot temper, slaughters Cronuss, who had cast at him. Cronuss acts like this was done without provocation and has a hissy fit. They then come back and begin fucking with the ranger's wolf. Ranger casts Nature's Fury or something and failes miserably at trying to kill them. Foogly kills Kyrandos instead (violating policy, but oh well)

Then Foogly is out hunting in the Shadow Valley when Cronuss tracks him down, and kills him for killing Kyrandos. The bitches him about about how he shouldn't be killing people that didn't do anything to him. Oh, the irony. This discussion continues past Foogly getting raised and back to the Town Well, where this all started.

As Foogly is trying to explain the irony of the situation to Cronuss, a rogue name Guwain killes Cronuss for killing Foogly. Now the irony is three layers deep! Guwain understands the irony though, and attempts to explain it to Cronuss who is still clueless about why he is dead yet again, and is still pretending like what he did wasn't wrong either.

After Cronuss is rezzed the next time, he and Kyrandos come back AGAIN. This time Cronuss itchy curses Foogly, and Kyrandos picks up his weapon, and they both flee the scene. That was sort of the straw that broke the camel's back for everyone present (this is now hours into them harasssing, yelling at, dragging, pouring milk on, etc, etc, etc everone at the well). The GMs were then involved over the stolen weapon (not for any of the stupid CvC or anything like that, just the Game Mechanics Abuse).

Emeradan asked them to give it back to Foogly. The finally did, made fun of him for talking to the GMs and finally left for good.

There. There's the real story.

This guy is a fucking douchebag.

Bobmuhthol
09-09-2007, 02:03 AM
I believe every word of that.

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 02:08 AM

We are sitting at the well, a bunch of us. Madmountan, Darcthundar, Foogly, Mazir, some ranger, etc. This guy Kyrandos, playing also his sorcerer Cronuss and a female empath come to the well acting like they own the place. They start going to every room and begin dragging off anyone who is AFK, and even those who are not (in every room of the well). When someone complains, they basically tell them to go fuck themselves.

They get blinded a bit, slept a bit, stunned a bit. They just keep coming back for more. Finally one casts at Madmountan. Mad, having a hot temper, slaughters Cronuss, who had cast at him. Cronuss acts like this was done without provocation and has a hissy fit. They then come back and begin fucking with the ranger's wolf. Ranger casts Nature's Fury or something and failes miserably at trying to kill them. Foogly kills Kyrandos instead (violating policy, but oh well)

Then Foogly is out hunting in the Shadow Valley when Cronuss tracks him down, and kills him for killing Kyrandos. The bitches him about about how he shouldn't be killing people that didn't do anything to him. Oh, the irony. This discussion continues past Foogly getting raised and back to the Town Well, where this all started.

As Foogly is trying to explain the irony of the situation to Cronuss, a rogue name Guwain killes Cronuss for killing Foogly. Now the irony is three layers deep! Guwain understands the irony though, and attempts to explain it to Cronuss who is still clueless about why he is dead yet again, and is still pretending like what he did wasn't wrong either.

After Cronuss is rezzed the next time, he and Kyrandos come back AGAIN. This time Cronuss itchy curses Foogly, and Kyrandos picks up his weapon, and they both flee the scene. That was sort of the straw that broke the camel's back for everyone present (this is now hours into them harasssing, yelling at, dragging, pouring milk on, etc, etc, etc everone at the well). The GMs were then involved over the stolen weapon (not for any of the stupid CvC or anything like that, just the Game Mechanics Abuse).

Emeradan asked them to give it back to Foogly. The finally did, made fun of him for talking to the GMs and finally left for good.

I highlighted the accurate portion of your story. I wont bother correcting your story, inserting the characters you left out, fixing who did what, or bother mentioning that Cronuss, Myself, and Krisstah are all in fact seperate people. Instead I'd like to say, NEENER NEENER NEENER!!!!

edit - BTW, this thread is about disarming and stealing rules, not the incident.

cronuss
09-09-2007, 02:12 AM

LMFAO!

I have the whole thing logged if anyone wants the truth..

You are TOO MUCH, dude... wow.

Thanks for the laugh.

Quit smoking turnips.

Bobmuhthol
09-09-2007, 02:14 AM
I wasn't aware that stats effected RT... besides strength allowing you to carry more.

I'm a dark elf with 75 strength. (12 bonus)

:(

Khariz
09-09-2007, 02:16 AM
I have the whole thing logged too, should you post it, or should I?

cronuss
09-09-2007, 02:17 AM
:(

K?

I've played a Sorcerer for the past 14 years of my Gemstone career, so I'm not exactly study up on RT very much.

cronuss
09-09-2007, 02:18 AM

Yeah, I can just see you chopping it up the way you want...

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 02:19 AM

Does your version include a character called Guwain? Cause what you posted didnt. ::nudge nudge wink wink::

Khariz
IP check on these two goons? Bet you wouldn't be surprised what ya saw :yes:

Khariz
Does your version include a character called Guwain? Cause what you posted didnt. ::nudge nudge wink wink::

I think you should learn to read.

Stretch
09-09-2007, 02:20 AM
It is not okay to forcefully take someone's weapon. This includes (but is not limited to):

- Warrior guild disarm
- CMAN disarm
- Stance neutral 715

It is also not okay to offer loresinging for an object, only to abscond with it.

It is allowed (although not recommended) to:

- Keep a weapon that someone dropped voluntarily for whatever reason. Anticor has a funny story about this one.
- Keep a weapon that has been disarmed/looted by a creature (highly, highly dubious, and there will likely be CvC repercussions and lots of angry people). Drektor was able to pull this off without any GMs blowing up at him, I think
- Caveat emptor. 'nough said.

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 02:21 AM
I think you should learn to read.

Yeah thats twice in the same thread. How about the part where he attacked me before cronuss, and also never had a thing to do with the whole incident?

Stretch
09-09-2007, 02:21 AM
I am also amazed at how many people on the PC and on Psinet have been playing since the mid-90s.

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 02:22 AM
It is not okay to forcefully take someone's weapon. This includes (but is not limited to):

- Warrior guild disarm
- CMAN disarm
- Stance neutral 715

It is also not okay to offer loresinging for an object, only to abscond with it.

It is allowed (although not recommended) to:

- Keep a weapon that someone dropped voluntarily for whatever reason. Anticor has a funny story about this one.
- Keep a weapon that has been disarmed/looted by a creature (highly, highly dubious, and there will likely be CvC repercussions and lots of angry people). Drektor was able to pull this off without any GMs blowing up at him, I think
- Caveat emptor. 'nough said.

Thank you! That's exactly what I was looking for. I take it you got this from an official source?

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 02:23 AM
I am also amazed at how many people on the PC and on Psinet have been playing since the mid-90s.

Anyone whose been into computers and the internet since AOL is likely to be tied to gemstone or NWN, to be honest.

This psinet thing though, I never knew about that until this month.

Stretch
09-09-2007, 02:27 AM
Thank you! That's exactly what I was looking for. I take it you got this from an official source?

No, it's from watching which people get bitchslapped and which people get off scot free.

You can pretty much take it as gospel, though, because I'm always right.

Anebriated
09-09-2007, 02:31 AM
For some reason I believe Khariz. Not that my opinion matters at all.

Also, what Stretch said is as good as from official documents. Without reading all the Policy I dont think its really listed anywhere.

Khariz
09-09-2007, 02:34 AM

Also, what Stretch said is as good as from official documents. Without reading all the Policy I dont think its really listed anywhere.

Good, cause I wasn't lying. Sure, I left some shit off, but I alluded to it all. I mentioned they were stunned, and slept. I left out silenced by my rude cleric, Darcthundar.

Doesn't change the fact that they were there for the sole purpose of annoying, intimidating, and coercing people into the reponses they were looking for. They came to the well with the specific purpose of pissing everyone off.

Why would you go to a place where a bunch of people are resting, scream in all caps for a while, start dragging people off, slapping them, poking them in chest, etc etc etc for an hour, if you weren't trying to piss them the fuck off.

It worked, they got killed and status effect, came back for more, and finally crossed the line by stealing a weapon with GMA. That's the whole sha-bang.

cronuss
prep 720
cast

Kyrandos

Yeah what he posted seems to be basically right on from the general feeling Ive gotten, and the GM's attitude.

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 02:37 AM
Good, cause I wasn't lying. Sure, I left some shit off, but I alluded to it all. I mentioned they were stunned, and slept. I left out silenced by my rude cleric, Darcthundar.

Doesn't change the fact that they were there for the sole purpose of annoying, intimidating, and coercing people into the reponses they were looking for. They came to the well with the specific purpose of pissing everyone off.

Why would you go to a place where a bunch of people are resting, scream in all caps for a while, start dragging people off, slapping them, poking them in chest, etc etc etc for an hour, if you weren't trying to piss them the fuck off.

It worked, they got killed and status effect, came back for more, and finally crossed the line by stealing a weapon with GMA. That's the whole sha-bang.

GJ, that's fairly accurate when your not mangling details.

Glad to see you admit to being such a fucking victim.

Khariz
09-09-2007, 02:40 AM
GJ, that's fairly accurate.

Glad to see you admit to being such a fucking victim.

I wouldn't call it a victim. I'd call it a recipient of shit.

And honestly, while we are talking about policy, I just gotta say that we all got off better than we should have. Emeradan was really nice to us all.

Just on POLICY 4 alone he could have given warnings to:

Foogly for killing you.
Cronuss for killing Foogly.
Guwain for attacking you.
Guwain for killing Cronuss.
Ranger for casting her spells.

I think the only reason he didn't, is that most of that occurred in town where the Justice system handled it. All those attacks were outside policy though. Trust me...I've been on the end of his stick for that recently. I killed Michaelous one day when he was fucking with Plur and Emeradan put me in my place.

Edit: Oh and for the GMA for taking the weapon of course.

cronuss
09-09-2007, 02:47 AM

And honestly, while we are talking about policy, I just gotta say that we all got off better than we should have. Emeradan was really nice to us all.

Foogly for killing you.

I think the only reason he didn't, is that most of that occurred in town where the Justice system handled it. All those attacks were outside policy though. Trust me...I've been on the end of his stick for that recently. I killed Michaelous one day when he was fucking with Plur and Emeradan put me in my place.

boohoo?

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 02:48 AM

Foogly for killing you.

Oh I DO trust you. All of you were idiots in regards to policy on this. Cronuss however did not break policy. Guwain probably isnt getting off free. You have, of course, forgotten the part where he called us both 'fucksticks' out loud and in the open. He was reported for all three of his violations.

I know *I* didn't do anything wrong. I know cronuss didn't do anything wrong. We just annoyed you guys untill you did retarded stuff to get yourselves in trouble. In the real world, shit like that is called natural selection.

edit - And the GMA abuse was averted because I gave the weapon back after the GM told me to.

Bobmuhthol
09-09-2007, 02:48 AM
Nobody respects you for being a tough guy here.

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 02:50 AM
Nobody respects you for being a tough guy here.

Lol, the fuck would I want your respect for? Hahaha

Bobmuhthol
09-09-2007, 02:50 AM
<<I know *I* didn't do anything wrong.>>

Today some twit annoyed my friend and I. My friend gave him flees. I took the booty, and held onto it for awhile.

5 mins later:

SEND[Emeradan] I'm assuming you're in the process of returning that axe.

I ignore it, 2 minutes later:

SEND[Emeradan] If you're having a problem with a player, the best thing to do is ignore them and place an ASSIST so that we can start a "paper trail" about the issue. However, taking advantage of game mechanics by taking a weapon lost to a magic spell is a warnable offense. Let's get the weapon back to them.

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 02:51 AM
<<I know *I* didn't do anything wrong.>>

He has his weapon back. I've done nothing wrong.

Bobmuhthol
09-09-2007, 02:52 AM
<<He has his weapon back. I've done nothing wrong.>>

Steal someone's car and use that same argument after you're forced to return it, yeah?

Suck a D. I'll bet a trumpet I've been playing longer than you, dweeb.

:'(

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 02:55 AM

Steal someone's car and use that same argument after you're forced to return it, yeah?

Your right. Real life is exactly like a video game.

Bobmuhthol
09-09-2007, 02:55 AM
GEMSTONE HAS VIDEO NOW?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Khariz
09-09-2007, 02:56 AM
Oh I DO trust you. All of you were idiots in regards to policy on this. Cronuss however did not break policy. Guwain probably isnt getting off free. You have, of course, forgotten the part where he called us both 'fucksticks' out loud and in the open. He was reported for all three of his violations.

I know *I* didn't do anything wrong. I know cronuss didn't do anything wrong. We just annoyed you guys untill you did retarded stuff to get yourselves in trouble. In the real world, shit like that is called natural selection.

edit - And the GMA abuse was averted because I gave the weapon back after the GM told me to.

Wrong.

Cronuss DID do something wrong. He cannot attack another player for something that someone did to YOU. Cronuss killed Foogly because Foogly killed you. That violates policy.

The GM can bust you got GMA whether or not you give it back. He was just being nice and didn't hand out any warning at all.

cronuss
09-09-2007, 02:57 AM

haha, yeah.

i'll remember that the next time i cast fleas on a car owner.

you didnt do so well on the analogy section of the SATs, did ya?

Bobmuhthol
09-09-2007, 02:57 AM
There are no analogies on the SAT. You didn't do so well on knowing basic facts about the things that you reference, did you?

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 02:58 AM
Wrong.

Cronuss DID do something wrong. He cannot attack another player for something that someone did to YOU. Cronuss killed Foogly because Foogly killed you. That violates policy.

The GM can bust you got GMA whether or not you give it back. He was just being nice and didn't hand out any warning at all.

Yawn. How much you wanna bet I never hear another word about it, and guwaine finds himself a nifty little slap account wise?

Kyrandos
There are no analogies on the SAT. You didn't do so well on knowing basic facts about the things that you reference, did you?

Mine sure did.

Bobmuhthol
I'll bet a trumpet...

cronuss
09-09-2007, 02:59 AM

mine did.

maybe they have different SATs over there in North Korea?

Khariz
09-09-2007, 02:59 AM
Yawn. How much you wanna bet I never hear another word about it, and guwaine finds himself a nifty little slap account wise?

Dude I'm not fucking talking about things that are going to happen in the future.

I'm talking about WHAT POLICY VIOLATIONS TECHNICALLY OCCURRED in the events that transpired.

Stop being dense.

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 03:00 AM
I'll bet a trumpet...

Oh you search function devil you! I'm flattered I get under your skin enough to start researching me, though. Really I am.

Bobmuhthol
09-09-2007, 03:00 AM
I didn't have to search for anything. "Find all posts" is RIGHT THERE.

Bobmuhthol
09-09-2007, 03:01 AM
<<mine did.

maybe they have different SATs over there in North Korea?>>

Is this supposed to be an insult? What the fuck?

cronuss
09-09-2007, 03:02 AM
Dude I'm not fucking talking about things that are going to happen in the future.

I'm talking about WHAT POLICY VIOLATIONS TECHNICALLY OCCURRED in the events that transpired.

Stop being dense.

Who cares?

Policies shmolicies...

You guys overreacted and killed us for no reason.

I turned foogly into a fine mist.

the end

Khariz
09-09-2007, 03:04 AM
Who cares?

Policies shmolicies...

the end

You turned Foogly into a fine mist. Guwain killed you with a dagger. You stole Foogly's weapon. The end.

Just making a minor correction.

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 03:05 AM

Stop being dense.

I'm sorry, Brenda. Way I see it however, I'm the only one who fixed their policy violation.

Speaking of dense, how many times did you and your buddies wind up in jail for murder? YOU OWE ME 2801 FOR MY DEED, YOU BASTARDS!

Khariz
09-09-2007, 03:06 AM
I'm sorry, Brenda. Way I see it however, I'm the only one who fixed their policy violation.

Speaking of dense, how many times did you and your buddies wind up in jail for murder? YOU OWE ME 2801 FOR MY DEED, YOU BASTARDS!

The 5 minutes of silence I got while you got rezzed was well worth the 21.5k fine.

Bobmuhthol
09-09-2007, 03:06 AM
For someone who's been playing GS for such a long fucking time, it's surprising that you don't even know how the deed formula works.

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 03:17 AM
The 5 minutes of silence I got while you got rezzed was well worth the 21.5k fine.

Lol, Damn I guess I had one hell of an impact on you then, didn't I!

Fuckin' victims.

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 03:25 AM
For someone who's been playing GS for such a long fucking time, it's surprising that you don't even know how the deed formula works.

Oh jesus, Hahahahaha, once again with the elitist bullshit. What's with the obsession over trying to claim I'm full of shit as to how long I've been playing the game? If you don't believe me, you don't fucking believe me, I could give a shit. I could fill you with a bunch of gay facts about people like dracoblood and how fat waldo2 is in real life, but whats the fucking point? You're a god damn e-person on an e-forum, nothing more than a producer of text meant to amuse me. Who cares about claims? That shits fucking rubbish, the topic is the legality within the rules for taking disarmed weapons - which still bothers me in that I still havnt seen an actual official word.

Bobmuhthol
09-09-2007, 03:27 AM
I never said I didn't believe you, and I don't exactly see how anything that I actually did say was "elitist" in any way. It genuinely surprises me that you don't even know how the deed formula works.

cronuss
09-09-2007, 03:28 AM
You turned Foogly into a fine mist. Guwain killed you with a dagger. You stole Foogly's weapon. The end.

Just making a minor correction.

Bzzt, wrong.

I didn't touch Foogly's weapon.

That's a fact.

:tool:

Bobmuhthol
09-09-2007, 03:31 AM
Create a diversion while your accomplice steals someone's wallet and use that same argument after you're charged for being an accessory to theft, yeah?

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 03:36 AM
I never said I didn't believe you, and I don't exactly see how anything that I actually did say was "elitist" in any way. It genuinely surprises me that you don't even know how the deed formula works.

Let me rephrase for you:

"I have the balls to make allusions, but not enough to hold to myself when challenged. I have no spine and I'm a fucking pecker. Please fuck up soon so I can look better?"

cronuss
09-09-2007, 03:37 AM
Create a diversion while your accomplice steals someone's wallet and use that same argument after you're charged for being an accessory to theft, yeah?

:wtf:

Bobmuhthol
09-09-2007, 03:37 AM
No, no, you just don't know how the deed formula works, that's all.

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 03:38 AM

The fact you are listening to Paul Simon right now makes somewhat more sense than what you just typed here, considering your personality.

Bobmuhthol
09-09-2007, 03:39 AM
For the record, I've been monitoring Kyrandos' and cronuss' activity on the board, and I'm overwhelmingly convinced through my observations alone that they are either the same poster or HEAVILY collaborating.

cronuss
09-09-2007, 03:40 AM
For the record, I've been monitoring Kyrandos' and cronuss' activity on the board, and I'm overwhelmingly convinced through my observations alone that they are either the same poster or HEAVILY collaborating.

lol!

Heavily collaborating?

lmfao

keep on monitoring!

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 03:41 AM

We're best friends and in the same fucking room, einstein. Jesus christ, are you a scientologist? The shit you believe, man...

Bobmuhthol
09-09-2007, 03:41 AM
Okay, then I guess I was right.

That sure makes me retarded, LOL!

cronuss
09-09-2007, 03:43 AM

youre right

what were doing is diagramming everything ahead of time before we post it

uber master plan in teh werks

you fingered it out!

grats!

:hug2:

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 03:44 AM

he type what he wants. I type what I want. It's not like we have some grand master fucking scheme here. All I did was make a thread asking about the legality behind disarm theft, and you fucking plebes decided to attack. Now I, and cronuss has jumped in, are fucking verbally raping you as if you had multiple sclerosis and were stuck in a wheel chair.

Bobmuhthol
09-09-2007, 03:45 AM
:)

I love being right.

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 03:47 AM
dude, we should shut up now. He figured out the KyraCron thinktank uberforum destroyer phantasm!

Wait, how does this change a fucking thing?

cronuss
09-09-2007, 03:48 AM

I love being right.

hahahhahaha

okay, Thermon Mermon

what were you right about exactly?

you mean you noticed that we played GS and posted together and are friends?

was the really some uber mystery to solve?

quit using this to distract from the main point, that you are a fucking moron

wtf does it matter that we are friends?

seriously... how does this effect anything?

lol

Bobmuhthol
09-09-2007, 03:50 AM
I wish I had a lifelong gay partner.

Additionally, let it be known that

I love being right.

cronuss
09-09-2007, 03:53 AM
I wish I had a lifelong gay partner.

Additionally, let it be known that

I love being right.

*looks at wedding ring*

yup... right again, you are!

keep on monitoring! youre doing good!!!

Bobmuhthol
09-09-2007, 03:54 AM
http://bobmuhthol.dynalias.net/smile.gif

I love being right.

Nieninque
09-09-2007, 03:55 AM

If by "better" you mean "retarded", we have a WINNAR!!!!111111

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 03:56 AM
If by "better" you mean "retarded", we have a WINNAR!!!!111111

lol

cronuss
09-09-2007, 03:57 AM

I love being right.

you win at the game where you say the same retarded shit over and over

GJ!

Nieninque
09-09-2007, 03:58 AM
lol

Dunno what you are laughing at. You are right up there...

cronuss
09-09-2007, 04:01 AM
Welcome to the GS forums, where the next persons ego is larger than the last!

:medieval: :medieval: :medieval: :medieval:

Anebriated
09-09-2007, 04:03 AM
This is like Seany Digital and Warclaidhm had 2 failed abortions for offspring and they have returned to claim their rightful thrones.

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 04:03 AM
Dunno what you are laughing at. You are right up there...

I was laughing at what you said about Khariz. I figured that was pretty clear.

I fail to understand what your inane little opinion of me has to do with it? Are you perhaps every bit as confused as these two plebians cronuss and I have been making fun of for the last little while?

Bobmuhthol
09-09-2007, 04:05 AM
It must be cool to hang out with your best friend at 4:00 am posting on the Players' Corner. That's a really cool bonding moment.

For anyone keeping track, Kyrandos and cronuss are confirmed to be in the same location using the IP 76.19.54.20. They're using Comcast and are in or around Boston, which makes me feel even :(er about living here.

Nieninque
09-09-2007, 04:06 AM
I was laughing at what you said about Khariz. I figured that was pretty clear.

Then you will also find it amusing that I think you every bit as pathetic in your efforts in this thread.

Are you perhaps every bit as confused as these two plebians, cronuss and I?

I punctuated your last sentence to make it more legible.
You are welcome.

And no.

thefarmer
09-09-2007, 04:06 AM
Who cares?

Policies shmolicies...

the end

If you did that shit to me I would have taken you both out.

Drew
09-09-2007, 04:07 AM
You two just keep high-fiving each other, you got us! It's too bad everyone else here ran into your powers of logic, we've been destroyed!

And don't call Nieninque a cunt. She may be a cunt but she's our cunt.

Nieninque
09-09-2007, 04:11 AM

Wow...I just got all teary eyed.

/sniff

cronuss
09-09-2007, 04:12 AM
It must be cool to hang out with your best friend at 4:00 am posting on the Players' Corner. That's a really cool bonding moment.

For anyone keeping track, Kyrandos and cronuss are confirmed to be in the same location using the IP 76.19.54.20. They're using Comcast and are in or around Boston, which makes me feel even :(er about living here.

Better than being by myself bitching and moaning on a forum.

We are watching a movie, having a few beers, playing the game, etc.

Seems pretty normal to me.

BTW... didn't we already admit that we are in the same room, douchebag?

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 04:13 AM
Then you will also find it amusing that I think you every bit as pathetic in your efforts in this thread.

I punctuated your last sentence to make it more legible.
You are welcome.

And no.

Dude, in the same post, you called me pathetic, then went on to pull the grammar/spelling/punctuation card. You fail at forums, wretchedly.

Bobmuhthol
Kyrandos/cronuss also use a WRT54G router, but have unfortunately changed the user account and/or password.

thefarmer
I guess 'etc' now stands for stroking each other's tiny E-peen... Good to know so I don't use it incorrectly.

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 04:14 AM
If you did that shit to me I would have taken you both out.

::shrug:: Thats kind of the point. We can afford the deeds, and it amuses us.

cronuss
09-09-2007, 04:14 AM
Kyrandos/cronuss also use a WRT54G router, but have unfortunately changed the user account and/or password.

I am an IT administrator, btw.

Oh, and you're wrong.

Sorry again!!

Remember, though... you are AWESOME!

Bobmuhthol
09-09-2007, 04:15 AM
I'm not wrong.

Nieninque
09-09-2007, 04:16 AM
Dude, in the same post, you called me pathetic, then went on to pull the grammar/spelling/punctuation card. You fail at forums, wretchedly.

You're a dick.
Let me explain it to you.

I added punctuation that changed the meaning of your post to make it sound like you were calling yourself and your bumchum "Plebians".

Funny, huh?

Kyrandos

hahaha,are you next going to post the name and address and social security number of the random neighbor whose wireless Im piggying off of next? Really, I'm waiting with baited breath! Maybe you want me to post my address here in New Hampshire (Boston is in Massachussets) so you can COME BEAT ME UP IRL!

cronuss
I am an IT administrator, btw.

Oh, and you're wrong.

Sorry again!!

Remember, though... you are AWESOME!

Let me clarify.. you have the wrong IP address and router model.

Kyrandos is behind a proxy on a separate wifi access point on a completely different external network.

Doh! Sorry! Keep being awesome, though!! :)

cronuss
09-09-2007, 04:17 AM
I'm not wrong.

Whelp, sorry, but you are.

Not sure how else I can put it.

BTW... that's fucking hilarious....

"I'm not wrong."

:rofl:

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 04:17 AM
You're a dick.
Let me explain it to you.

I added punctuation that changed the meaning of your post to make it sound like you were calling yourself and your bumchum "Plebians".

Funny, huh?

Oh, I didn't read it. I still havn't read it. I can do without that quarter of my soul.

Bobmuhthol
09-09-2007, 04:18 AM
Sorry if you live in fucking the next state over, you're still using the Boston servers.

Kyrandos
You're a dick.

OH NASTY!

Asha
::shrug:: Thats kind of the point. We can afford the deeds, and it amuses us.

You are weak, you are amused by being pwned and you're an illiterate gay griefer couple?

cronuss
09-09-2007, 04:19 AM
Sorry if you live in fucking the next state over, you're still using the Boston servers.

So, what you're saying is you did a trace route on Kyrandos' war-driven IP address and determined we are in New England?

Wow... you are getting close.

What's my mothers maiden name?

Bobmuhthol
<<Kyrandos is behind a proxy on a separate wifi access point on a completely different external network.>>

Yeah, this sounds exactly like what an IT administrator would say.

Kyrandos

And yer still the little abortion that got away.

cronuss
09-09-2007, 04:20 AM
You are weak, you are amused by being pwned and you're an illiterate gay griefer couple?

Explain.

Bobmuhthol
<<So, what you're saying is you did a trace route on Kyrandos' war-driven IP address and determined we are in New England?>>

New England? No. I also didn't tracert, I just looked at the name of the Comcast server block: BOSTON.

Now I did tracert. That's about as south in New Hampshire as you can get... it runs through a Nashua server and a Manchester server. Manchester's only, I dunno, 10 minutes from the border, and Nashua touches MA.

Nieninque
So, what you're saying is you did a trace route on Kyrandos' war-driven IP address and determined we are in New England?

Wow... you are getting close.

What's my mothers maiden name?

Mrs Petri Dish.

cronuss
09-09-2007, 04:21 AM
<<Kyrandos is behind a proxy on a separate wifi access point on a completely different external network.>>

Yeah, this sounds exactly like what an IT administrator would say.

k

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 04:22 AM
<<So, what you're saying is you did a trace route on Kyrandos' war-driven IP address and determined we are in New England?>>

New England? No. I also didn't tracert, I just looked at the name of the Comcast server block: BOSTON.

Dude, you are hackar extraordinaire! You DO know this thread is about taking disarmed weapons..... right?

Bobmuhthol
09-09-2007, 04:23 AM
This thread is about how many dicks you suck in a day, and it's equal to the amount of bitches I fuck in a day: 8.

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 04:24 AM
http://armflailing.ytmnd.com/

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 04:24 AM
This thread is about how many dicks you suck in a day, and it's equal to the amount of bitches I fuck in a day: 8.

Dude, yer like the forum fonz.

Bobmuhthol
09-09-2007, 04:25 AM
Impressive.

Currently viewing http://content.ytmnd.com/assets/images/no_msgs.gif (http://ytmnd.com/users/Bobmuhthol/#) Bobmuhthol's profile:

You got me.

Nieninque
09-09-2007, 04:25 AM

Hey, it's not his fault he has a fetish for teh female canines.

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 04:26 AM
Impressive.

Currently viewing http://content.ytmnd.com/assets/images/no_msgs.gif (http://ytmnd.com/users/Bobmuhthol/#) Bobmuhthol's profile:

You got me.

http://www.hometown.aol.com/gsiiiloser/images/bob.jpg

DUDE! YOU TOTALLY LOOK LIKE YOUR NOT A VIRGIN!

Bobmuhthol
09-09-2007, 04:27 AM
Hot damn you got me again!

Jayvn is such a silly character!

Nieninque
09-09-2007, 04:28 AM
He probably was a virgin given that he must have been 12 or 13 in that photo.

And grats on the ZOMG UR A VERGIN comment.

Nieninque
09-09-2007, 04:29 AM
p.s. *you're

cronuss
09-09-2007, 04:30 AM
Hey, bobmuhthol...

hows julie?

Bobmuhthol
09-09-2007, 04:32 AM
Oh you search function devil you! I'm flattered I get under your skin enough to start researching me, though. Really I am.

Irony.

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 04:32 AM
http://bobmuhthol.livejournal.com/profile?mode=full

Thats his livejournal, click on his one friend. Warning: you are about to see a black mans head superimposed over a mans gaping anus.

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 04:33 AM
Irony.

Yup, what can I say, you started trying to go all super blackhat die hard 4 hacker on us, so we decided to pry into your shit. Unfortunately for you, your shit is retarded, whereas, for example, my shit is all me. And badass.

Bobmuhthol
09-09-2007, 04:34 AM
lol...

An empty livejournal...

cronuss
09-09-2007, 04:34 AM
btw, I also know that you illegally hosted the harry potter book online for a short period of time.

wouldnt want the wrong people to find out about that...

Bobmuhthol
09-09-2007, 04:38 AM
Thanks for reminding me about the livejournal, I legit forgot it was still open. You've done me a great service.

<<btw, I also know that you illegally hosted the harry potter book online for a short period of time.

wouldnt want the wrong people to find out about that...>>

Right, except, it stopped being illegal the second I stopped hosting it. This isn't a murder case; you don't get a lifetime window to report me to the authorities.

cronuss
09-09-2007, 04:40 AM
Thanks for reminding me about the livejournal, I legit forgot it was still open. You've done me a great service.

<<btw, I also know that you illegally hosted the harry potter book online for a short period of time.

wouldnt want the wrong people to find out about that...>>

Right, except, it stopped being illegal the second I stopped hosting it. This isn't a murder case; you don't get a lifetime window to report me to the authorities.

so, youre saying that if I do something illegal and then stop doing it then its okay?

cool

Bobmuhthol
09-09-2007, 04:41 AM
In this instance? Yeah, actually. They'd have to issue a cease and desist first, and I've already complied without them even doing that yet. No action can be taken.

Davenshire
09-09-2007, 04:42 AM
This is like Seany Digital and Warclaidhm had 2 failed abortions for offspring and they have returned to claim their rightful thrones.

HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA.....

HAHAHAHAHA.....

right on the button!

thefarmer
09-09-2007, 04:46 AM
He did nothing illegal.

I'd like to see you find someone willing to charge him with a crime.

cronuss
might wanna check your email...

found your ISP and personal email account:

"Reset Password

Instructions to reset your password have been e-mailed to the address on file for "Bobmuhthol". You must follow the directions in this e-mail within 48 hours"

Kyrandos
In this instance? Yeah, actually. They'd have to issue a cease and desist first, and I've already complied without them even doing that yet. No action can be taken.

Why do you have a cheathouse.com account? Do you suck at school so much you have to resort to other peoples work to get through it?

http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:zE_CftLsfrcJ:www.cheathouse.com/essay/essay_view.php%3Fp_essay_id%3D2109%26PHPSESSID%3D6 618b4d24b667ea569f7a8ec0984f8b7+Bobmuhthol&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=23&gl=us

Bobmuhthol
09-09-2007, 04:48 AM
<<
might wanna check your email...

found your ISP and personal email account:

"Reset Password

Instructions to reset your password have been e-mailed to the address on file for "Bobmuhthol". You must follow the directions in this e-mail within 48 hours">>

There's no file for "Bobmuhthol" with my ISP, I don't even use an ISP e-mail account.

<<Why do you have a cheathouse.com account? Do you suck at school so much you have to resort to other peoples work to get through it?>>

Yeah.

cronuss
09-09-2007, 04:48 AM
okay this is moring and tiring and going nowhere

gnight

Bobmuhthol
09-09-2007, 04:49 AM

Did you go home, cronuss?

cronuss
09-09-2007, 04:49 AM
There's no file for "Bobmuhthol" with my ISP, I don't even use an ISP e-mail account.

thats funny

cause i tried one of your two personal email accounts and it didnt work

then i tried the other and it did

Bobmuhthol
09-09-2007, 04:50 AM
That's funny, because it's not my ISP.

Bobmuhthol
09-09-2007, 04:52 AM
Allow me to commend you guys, though. Even if all of it is public information and you're simply filtering my universal internet handle (which is nowhere close to my only identifier), you've done a relatively extensive job.

Bobmuhthol
09-09-2007, 04:55 AM
I bet Kyrandos is about to hotlink an image he found in the archives that Parkbandit posted...

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 04:56 AM
Allow me to commend you guys, though. Even if all of it is public information and you're simply filtering my universal internet handle (which is nowhere close to my only identifier), you've done a relatively extensive job.

http://bobmuhthol.dynalias.net/parkbandit <--- boyfriend?

Seriously though Bobby, I find your link to a website facilitating plaigerism to be most alarming, as well as your history in pirating literature! Is our minor friend bobby already turning to a life of crime?!?! Find out next time on;

forums.gsplayers.com!

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e6/belike53/bob.jpg
BOBBY!

Bobmuhthol
09-09-2007, 04:58 AM
Nothing you can look up on the internet, especially on this forum, is going to give anyone any insight that wasn't already there. It's funny watching what threads you're reading and seeing what content you come up with that's supposed to embarrass me.

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 04:59 AM
I bet Kyrandos is about to hotlink an image he found in the archives that Parkbandit posted...

You bet right, you nonvirgin you!

Bobmuhthol
09-09-2007, 04:59 AM

I can't wait until a mod sees this.

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 05:01 AM
Nothing you can look up on the internet, especially on this forum, is going to give anyone any insight that wasn't already there. It's funny watching what threads you're reading and seeing what content you come up with that's supposed to embarrass me.

It was funnier watching you put cronuss' neighbors IP up on the forums claiming we were both using it (only I am), and claiming that it was us. It was funnier still following it back 1 step to the fact that its completely fucking irrelevant. We're in the same room, we're best friends. This is fact, not a secret.

It's the most funny how you tried to put yourself out there as some sort of pimp with that banging chicks post.

cronuss
09-09-2007, 05:01 AM
I can't wait until a mod sees this.

Wait a minute... who started the personal investigation shit?

You.

Bobmuhthol
09-09-2007, 05:02 AM
Want to call it even so I can get some sleep?

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 05:03 AM
Bobby... are those MAGICAL SWORDS behind you? Dude? Seriously are those LEGAL? At any rate, magical sword collection or not - I challenge you to a bowling match irl!

Asha
09-09-2007, 05:06 AM
I give the retarded new poster duo a week if not 2 before they disappear forever.
It's painful reading what is thier idea of insulting someone.

cronuss
09-09-2007, 05:06 AM
Want to call it even so I can get some sleep?

Even or not it's fucking 5am and sleep I shall get.

I might be seeing Dio, Alice Cooper, and Queensryche tomorrow... so I am going to close my eyes and dream of you casting sleep at me in the well.

cronuss
09-09-2007, 05:08 AM
I give the retarded new poster duo a week if not 2 before they disappear forever.

I've been here much longer than a week, especially as a lurker.

Also been playing gemstone for about 14 years.

also, this was a legitimate question thread by kyrandos... which was hijacked.

Bobmuhthol
09-09-2007, 05:10 AM
Yeah, actually, he is literally gay. His name is Ariond. Go fuck him up in game for me.

It's hard to beat me down with, again, public information. We can all be men though. Nobody wants to be a girl.

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 05:11 AM
Yeah, actually, he is literally gay. His name is Ariond. Go fuck him up in game for me.

It's hard to beat me down with, again, public information. We can all be men though. Nobody wants to be a girl.

You need some sleep man. You're incoherant now.

cronuss
09-09-2007, 05:11 AM

heh.. wtf?

anyway, im out

thefarmer
09-09-2007, 05:12 AM
It was hijacked by the OP's stupidity.

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 05:14 AM
It was hijacked by the OP's stupidity.

YA OP IS DUM! LOLOZLOl

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 05:18 AM
Actually, Im gonna start calling bobby alex now.

You know, my brother went to whoopy?

Bobmuhthol
09-09-2007, 05:20 AM
<<You know, my brother went to whoopy?>>

orly? I've got a friend there.

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 05:21 AM
<<You know, my brother went to whoopy?>>

orly? I've got a friend there.

Good school seemed like. Boring, but good school. Nochaz... no chellos.

Nochellos.

Chellos.... a

Joe
09-09-2007, 05:25 AM
which still bothers me in that I still havnt seen an actual official word.

You're officially a fucking douche.

Loser.

:welcome: to the PC.:tool:

Joe
09-09-2007, 05:29 AM
We're best friends and in the same fucking room, einstein. Jesus christ, are you a scientologist? The shit you believe, man...

Room... bed... what's the diff, eh?

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 05:30 AM
You're officially a fucking douche.

Loser.

:welcome: to the PC.:tool:

Hahahah

thefarmer
09-09-2007, 05:43 AM
YA OP IS DUM! LOLOZLOl

Thank you, that illustrated my point quite nicely.

Tsa`ah
09-09-2007, 05:56 AM
I'm having trouble deciding what would fit best ...

http://www.photodump.org/stored15/ethug.jpg

or

http://www.film-tech.com/ubb/image_uploads/retard.jpg

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 06:39 AM
I'd go with the Bob Ross thing. You have no idea how I act in person.

Warriorbird
09-09-2007, 07:09 AM
Do you drive a sweet RX-7, have an awesome girlfriend (who totally isn't a pornstar!), and take people out into the desert where, "things happen?"

Shifted
09-09-2007, 07:45 AM

Sounds like they never left high school.

Sypher
09-09-2007, 08:11 AM
Just out of curiosity, had you weapon bonded would the weapon still return to you even though tht guy who had it ran 10 rooms out?

The Ponzzz
09-09-2007, 08:12 AM

Lets get one thing straight, I'm the forum fonz.

Ok, continue.

Haywood J.
09-09-2007, 08:32 AM
This thread does not deliver.

Amaron
09-09-2007, 08:54 AM
Dude I want to be the forum fonz.

le crie

Ilvane
09-09-2007, 09:15 AM
And to think I just lost about 10 minutes of my life reading this thread..

:wtf:

Tsa`ah
09-09-2007, 09:48 AM
I'd go with the Bob Ross thing. You have no idea how I act in person.

I don't need to know how you act in person ... the manner in which you display yourself on the internet pretty much classifies you as a putz.

Asha
09-09-2007, 09:50 AM
And stop dissin Bob Ross.

Tsa`ah
09-09-2007, 09:50 AM
And stop dissin Bob Ross.

No one dissed Ross ... Ross called him a retard.

Bob dissed him.

Dur much?

Gan
09-09-2007, 09:55 AM
Tsa'ah beat me to the e-thugger images. But I still have to post mine as repayment for spending the last 5 minutes reading all this BS.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i3/3strangedays/gangsta.jpg

TheSmooth1
09-09-2007, 09:55 AM
What was point of all that shitslinging?

What's the point of alt+F4?

Paradii
09-09-2007, 10:11 AM
How the flipping fuck did this ar-tard of a thread get to 20 pages? Anyone care to summarize?

I am already aware that the OP is a douche.

RichardCranium
09-09-2007, 10:47 AM
How the flipping fuck did this ar-tard of a thread get to 20 pages? Anyone care to summarize?

I am already aware that the OP is a douche.

I've been playing since `95.

Anebriated
09-09-2007, 11:54 AM
How bout I grab a bottle of Grey Goose and we can chill sometime guys? You two are so cool I want to be your friend. We can go for a ride in my totally pimped out rx-7 with my supermodel girlfriend! Hows that sound?

Or we can ride some scooters down 90 degree hills, that would be fun.

Bobmuhthol
09-09-2007, 11:56 AM
oh god 90 degree hills

Anebriated
09-09-2007, 12:01 PM
That shits the bomb yo, you havent lived till you scooted down a 90 degree hill.

Asha
09-09-2007, 12:04 PM
And crashed

Asha
09-09-2007, 12:04 PM
Sorry ''crashed''.

TheEschaton
09-09-2007, 12:10 PM
Dude, you guys are in Boston and have playing for 14 years????? That's like me!!! I live in FENWAY, we should meet up!!!1

So I can fucking beat the all living shit out of both of you.

Xandalf
09-09-2007, 12:18 PM
Wow.

This thread is the TRUTH.

When I grow up, can I be an uber haxorz married college guy who fucks 8 girls a night while digging into the life of people who challenge my e-peen boner?

Anebriated
09-09-2007, 12:21 PM
Its 8 girls a day... Gotta spread em out so you dont wear yourself out, have to stay rested ya know.

Xandalf
09-09-2007, 12:32 PM
Also - didn't one of those dudes say he was married?

And they also said they live together?

Are they married to... each other?

RichardCranium
09-09-2007, 01:00 PM
I believe the term is 'life partners'.

Gan
09-09-2007, 01:05 PM
You two just keep high-fiving each other, you got us! It's too bad everyone else here ran into your powers of logic, we've been destroyed!

ROFL - winner

Dude, you guys are in Boston and have playing for 14 years????? That's like me!!! I live in FENWAY, we should meet up!!!1

So I can fucking beat the all living shit out of both of you.

You know its bad when a self proclaimed pacifist wants to kick your ass.

cronuss
09-09-2007, 01:25 PM
Also - didn't one of those dudes say he was married?

And they also said they live together?

Are they married to... each other?

I'd like to point out again that this was a straight forward on-topic thread until khaz and bob came in and started throwing shit. Then he started digging into our personal shit for no reason as well.

Anyway, if you look back you will see that Kyrandos merely said we were in the same room. Not living together.

And I am married to quite a great, beautiful woman without a penis, thank you very much. ;)

I also think it's funny you guys bitch about the personal stuff yet you still keep spouting it off... inaccurate shit, too.

/shrug

im fucking tired :|

cronuss
09-09-2007, 01:31 PM
looking back again it is even more confusing how you can call kyrandos the douche and the attacker

re-read the first few pages... kyrandos asks a question and gets absolutely shit on by elitists

then i join in to tell me side a bit, since i was there, and the next thing i know bob is trying to hack into my router? wtf?

Nieninque
09-09-2007, 01:39 PM

wait a sec...no-one called me a cunt!

Damn you.

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 01:44 PM
looking back again it is even more confusing how you can call kyrandos the douche and the attacker

re-read the first few pages... kyrandos asks a question and gets absolutely shit on by elitists

then i join in to tell me side a bit, since i was there, and the next thing i know bob is trying to hack into my router? wtf?

Actually I kind of like being called a douche and an attacker. Usually I *AM* attacking. These last few pages have been, essentially "THEY PICKED ON A REGULAR AND A HIGH LEVEL IN GS!!! LETS MAKE FUN OF THEM IRL!!"

I nearly get wood whenever someone mentions beating me up IRL.. a fw of them almost did, but I think they were just trying to be cheeky. Ah well.

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 01:45 PM
wait a sec...no-one called me a cunt!

Damn you.

Cunt.

Latrinsorm
09-09-2007, 01:52 PM
kyrandos asks a question and gets absolutely shit on by elitistsHow is "you fucking plebes" not an elitist thing to say, incidentally?

thefarmer
09-09-2007, 01:56 PM
I nearly get wood whenever someone mentions beating me up IRL.. a fw of them almost did, but I think they were just trying to be cheeky. Ah well.

I'm sure Viagra works for masochists too... or do you need them to be leather-clad midget guys with riding crops before you can get it up?

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 02:00 PM
How is "you fucking plebes" not an elitist thing to say, incidentally?

I'm not jesus dude, I'm hammurabi.

Satira
09-09-2007, 02:01 PM
Bob wins this thread so hard my face fell off reading it.

krissta
09-09-2007, 02:12 PM
I'd just like to say that I am a separate person from Cronuss and Kyrandos. I play Krissta, and I never EVER touched anyone. I was in the same room as Cronuss and Kyrandos, and I was trying to play mediator. So please don't bring me into this.

Oh, and there is never any reason to dig up someone's IP. Seriously.

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 02:13 PM
BTW bobmuhthol, why is there gay porn on your website?

Khariz
09-09-2007, 02:14 PM
I'd just like to say that I am a separate person from Cronuss and Kyrandos. I play Krissta, and I never EVER touched anyone. I was in the same room as Cronuss and Kyrandos, and I was trying to play mediator. So please don't bring me into this.

I apologize if that is actually true. However, you did show up the exact second either of them were incapacitated in any way. So you where either compulsively spamming peer northeast, or you were tipped off in real life, or you are controlled by them. I don't mean a 5 second delay here folks, I mean instantaneously.

cronuss
09-09-2007, 02:21 PM
I apologize if that is actually true. However, you did show up the exact second either of them were incapacitated in any way. So you where either compulsively spamming peer northeast, or you were tipped off in real life, or you are controlled by them. I don't mean a 5 second delay here folks, I mean instantaneously.

Could have also been the following:

Kyrandos just went northeast.

* Kyrandos just bit the dust

cronuss
09-09-2007, 02:22 PM
Bob wins this thread so hard my face fell off reading it.

Cool, now I know how to win threads.

1) Look up the wrong IP address of a forum member
2) Repeatedly say, "I was right"
3) Make up a few lame analogies
4) Wrongly accuse another poster of posting gay porn

Thanks for showing me the guidelines to success.

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 02:24 PM

She was sitting next to me. If you believe that three gemstone players in the same is some sort of conspiracy, and a violation of gemstones rules, I welcome you to report it to simutronics. Otherwise, shut the fuck up and quit trying to divert the topic, Gina.

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 02:26 PM
Cool, now I know how to win threads.

1) Look up the wrong IP address of a forum member
2) Repeatedly say, "I was right"
3) Make up a few lame analogies
4) Wrongly accuse another poster of posting gay porn

Thanks for showing me the guidelines to success.

Bob didnt accuse me of posting gay porn, he changed the picture I posted of his gay friend to a picture of gay porn on his website, so I would get a TOS infraction point! Hilariously, the moderators actually bought into it.

Tsa`ah
09-09-2007, 02:28 PM
How is "you fucking plebes" not an elitist thing to say, incidentally?

He can't help it if he got so hung up on wing commander and was never able to give up the "lingo".

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 02:28 PM
He can't help it if he got so hung up on wing commander and was never able to give up the "lingo".

Oh my god, good reference. I forgot about that - although accusing me of playing an old video game too much because of a word I used IS fairly flaccid.

Nieninque
09-09-2007, 02:30 PM
Bob didnt accuse me of posting gay porn, he changed the picture I posted of his gay friend to a picture of gay porn on his website, so I would get a TOS infraction point! Hilariously, the moderators actually bought into it.

Owned.

Satira
09-09-2007, 02:33 PM
Oh my god, good reference. I forgot about that - although accusing me of playing an old video game too much because of a word I used IS fairly flaccid.

This is begging for a limp dick joke.

krissta
09-09-2007, 02:34 PM

I said I was in the same room, literally. Of course I was "tipped off" in real life! I wasn't spamming "peer" or whatever. I'd hear them say something, and go in. I was going to heal ANYONE that needed it. It just so happens that when I saw someone die, I was concerned, so I went there.

Methais
09-09-2007, 02:36 PM
Guwain probably isnt getting off free. You have, of course, forgotten the part where he called us both 'fucksticks' out loud and in the open. He was reported for all three of his violations.

That's the problem with people in GS is most of them are crybaby tattle tail fat gaping vaginas.

The only thing in that whole situation that should have been reported was the stolen weapon. Everything else is just being a fat gaping vagina.

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 02:37 PM
I said I was in the same room, literally. Of course I was "tipped off" in real life! I wasn't spamming "peer" or whatever. I'd hear them say something, and go in. I was going to heal ANYONE that needed it. It just so happens that when I saw someone die, I was concerned, so I went there.

You mean you were an empath roleplaying that you were concerned over your friends in game?? THAT'S UN POSSIBLE!

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 02:37 PM
That's the problem with people in GS is most of them are crybaby tattle tail fat gaping vaginas.

The only thing in that whole situation that should have been reported was the stolen weapon. Everything else is just being a fat gaping vagina.

Says the sorcerer involved.

Khariz
09-09-2007, 02:48 PM
She was sitting next to me. If you believe that three gemstone players in the same is some sort of conspiracy, and a violation of gemstones rules, I welcome you to report it to simutronics. Otherwise, shut the fuck up and quit trying to divert the topic, Gina.

Exactly. So like Bob said, I was right.

She responded to every single situation including you two being silenced, which couldn't have occurred from the other room.

Grats on being douches.

Khariz
09-09-2007, 02:51 PM
Says the sorcerer involved.

He's a wizard. And if by involved you mean sleeping you two ONCE, then yeah, he was "involved".

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 02:54 PM

She responded to every single situation including you two being silenced, which couldn't have occurred from the other room.

Grats on being douches.

Responded to every situation? You mean talked to you guys civilly right? Poor babies.

The level of victimhood is skyrocketing

CrystalTears
09-09-2007, 02:54 PM
Jesus, how many people were in the room playing this stupid scam at the well?

Taking a weapon from someone you disarmed by your own means is against policy. You got your peepee slapped. Wipe your eyes and move on. Good grief.

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 02:55 PM
He's a wizard. And if by involved you mean sleeping you two ONCE, then yeah, he was "involved".

Yes, that's what I meant. What the fuck, you want to come chasing behind me and affirm everything I say?

Khariz
09-09-2007, 02:56 PM
Yes, that's what I meant. What the fuck, you want to come chasing behind me and affirm everything I say?

Yeah, because you posit inaccurate, stupid, retarded as fuck statements that need clarification for anyone to understand them.

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 02:57 PM
Taking a weapon from someone you disarmed by your own means is against policy. You got your peepee slapped. Wipe your eyes and move on. Good grief.

I understand that after the beginning of this thread explained the unwritten rule to me.

I was never punished, one from their side of the fence is being punished.

Yer thems brights one, int u?

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 02:58 PM
Yeah, because you posit inaccurate, stupid, retarded as fuck statements that need clarification for anyone to understand them.

If your intention was to correct the inaccuracy, you'd have just said "He's a wizard not a sorcerer".

Retards need pointing out sometimes too, ::points at khariz::

cronuss
09-09-2007, 02:59 PM

Grats on being douches.

Actually, you were wrong.

You first accused us of being the same person.

We never once, not one single time, said "quick come in we're silenced!!"

You know why? Cause she can't even do anything to help us.

She, on her own accord, came in and out of the room every minute or so to see what was going on.

She was also roleplaying the situation and definitely not 100% on our side. She was mediating.

You were wrong about us being the same player, and you're wrong that she was beckoned every time we were cast at.

Why are you (and thus, we) still wasting our time with this shit?

cronuss
09-09-2007, 03:01 PM
Jesus, how many people were in the room playing this stupid scam at the well?

Actually, he didn't break policy then.

I cast fleas and when Kyrandos saw the weapon on the ground he grabbed it.

So he didn't disarm anyone by any means... he just saw the weapon and picked it up.

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 03:04 PM
Actually, he didn't break policy then.

I cast fleas and when Kyrandos saw the weapon on the ground he grabbed it.

So he didn't disarm anyone by any means... he just saw the weapon and picked it up.

What I did was make his foogly ass snivvel.

And I'd do it again if it wasn't for those darn GM's!

cronuss
09-09-2007, 03:06 PM
This is such a shitty conversation.

No matter what we say, you just respond with, "neener neener neener i was right and you are a dum dum! haha look at me!!"

It's like talking to a 5 year old who's having a temper tantrum.

No matter what we say, or how many facts we present... you will still same the same shit over and over.

This is fact:

You make an accusation.

We point out you're wrong.

You make a new accusation, referencing something we just told you, and say you were right.

Rinse, repeat.

WTF kind of logic is that?

It's like:

You: dude youre gay
Us: no, were not. were just in the same room
You: i was right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You: dude you attacked us first
Us: no... you attacked us. we have it on log
You: see!! you did attack me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this shit is mind numbing

Sean of the Thread
09-09-2007, 03:06 PM
You clowns are fucking idiots.

cronuss
09-09-2007, 03:08 PM
What I did was make his foogly ass snivvel.

And I'd do it again if it wasn't for those darn GM's!

lol, yeah

i still remember what he said when he started scratching and dropped it... then watched you pick it up...

Foogly says, "Whoa..."

Khariz
09-09-2007, 03:13 PM
lol, yeah

i still remember what he said when he started scratching and dropped it... then watched you pick it up...

Foogly says, "Whoa..."

Yeah, and then you two ran off. He said "Whoa" because he wasn't expecting you two goons to cross that line. That's just WAY past the average harassment you had been dishing out for over an hour at the time.

Kyrandos
09-09-2007, 03:25 PM
Yeah, and then you two ran off. He said "Whoa" because he wasn't expecting you two goons to cross that line. That's just WAY past the average harassment you had been dishing out for over an hour at the time.

Hahaha, he just upgraded it to harassment. Hell man, this guy is turning into a rape victim. Fucking classic. You want me to pay your fucking psyche bills, jenny?

cronuss
09-09-2007, 03:27 PM

More misinformation.

Actually, Kyrandos walked out and I said, "Looks like Kyrandos found something to sell."

I casually left somewhere short after... but I didn't "run out."

Also, you need to remember that Kyrandos and I didn't attack or cast at you guys at all until after you had already murdered each of us. Twice for me. Hell, one of the murders was me walking into the room, asking Kyrandos "still at it?" and then I said, "Friendship!" and then immediately I was ambushed and killed. Smooth.

I suffered two unprovoked deaths, and multiple stuns and sleeps and silences... and you're saying I crossed the line by casting a single curse?

Fix your fucking head, dude.

Sean of the Thread
09-09-2007, 03:28 PM
Seriously stfu.. take it to aim or something.

Khariz
09-09-2007, 03:29 PM
Hahaha, he just upgraded it to harassment. Hell man, this guy is turning into a rape victim. Fucking classic. You want me to pay your fucking psyche bills, jenny?

If you don't consider an hours worth of this harassment:

1. Poking me in the ribs
2. Pouring milk on me
3. Slapping me in the face
4. Yelling in all caps repeatedly
5. Dragging me and everyone else present off to other rooms before we closed our groups.

All of this done with our constant requests for you to leave.

I could have taken a different approach to the whole situation. I CHOSE to kill you idiots (and I'm assuming Foogly and The Ranger chose this for the same reason) because it was more satisfying then typing WARN HARASSMENT and then reporting you to the GMs for disruptive gameplay when you didn't leave me alone.

I COULD have taken that route, but I didn't. I decided to PWN your noob asses instead.

cronuss
09-09-2007, 03:37 PM
More misinformation.

Actually, Kyrandos walked out and I said, "Looks like Kyrandos found something to sell."

I casually left somewhere short after... but I didn't "run out."

Also, you need to remember that Kyrandos and I didn't attack or cast at you guys at all until after you had already murdered each of us. Twice for me. Hell, one of the murders was me walking into the room, asking Kyrandos "still at it?" and then I said, "Friendship!" and then immediately I was ambushed and killed. Smooth.

I suffered two unprovoked deaths, and multiple stuns and sleeps and silences... and you're saying I crossed the line by casting a single curse?

Fix your fucking head, dude.

Here I am, cowering in fear.

You are now in a neutral stance.

You trace an intricate sign that contorts in the air while forcefully invoking Curse...
Your spell is ready.
You gesture at Foogly.
CS: +228 - TD: +118 + CvA: -18 + d100: +96 - +20 == +168
Warding failed!
A thread of swirling gray magic issues forth from your hand toward Foogly. It coils itself around him, whirling malevolently before disappearing within his body.
Foogly shivers weakly and looks very uncomfortable!
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.

(time passes)

Foogly scratches himself uncontrollably!

(time passes)

Foogly drops his greataxe!

You rock back on your heels.

Kyrandos picks up a tempered heavy greataxe.

>l
[Town Well]
The rough flagstone court winds around the old stone well, shaded by the overhanging branches of the nearby oak. Tufts of grass sprout between the stones, fed by the moisture from below.
Also here: Krissta, Lord Darcthundar, Lord Foogly who is sitting, Lord Kyrandos
Obvious paths: southwest, northwest

Lord Kyrandos just went southwest.

>glance kyra
What were you referring to?

You say, "Whoa."

Krissta frowns.

Foogly quietly says, "Whoa..."

You say, "Guess kyrandos has somethign to sell."

You smirk.

>sw
[Town Well]
The old well is made of flat stones built up around a circular opening. A slate roof overhangs the opening, keeping the drinking water clear and refreshing. Several skin water buckets, with long ropes attached, are scattered on the hard-packed earth surrounding the well. You also see a stout rope hanging over the rim of the well.
Also here: Lord Kyrandos, Asteras who is kneeling, Bludragoo who is sitting
Obvious paths: northeast, south, northwest
Kyrandos sits down.

>sit
You sit down.

cronuss
09-09-2007, 03:38 PM
Seriously stfu.. take it to aim or something.

While I do agree this is lame, and I am in favor of just ending it... I'm still going to defend myself when he accuses me of this.

Also...

Are you forced to click on this thread?