PDA

View Full Version : Lost Deep Passageway

b0nk
09-08-2007, 02:27 PM
Any help would be great. Been down there for a couple hours now.

Elvenlady
09-08-2007, 05:57 PM
Post a room description at least so I can get an idea of where you might be.

b0nk
09-08-2007, 06:22 PM
A GM had to get me out. He said he only came because he spent some tie invisible and could not find a way out either. Anyways this is what the place basically looks like

[Deep Passageway]
A passage widens slightly here, exposing blocks of undressed foundation stones on one side. Passages branch off into darkness, with no apparent pattern or direction. You also see an enormous cobweb.
Obvious exits: northeast, east, northwest
>e
[Deep Passageway]
A passage widens slightly here, exposing blocks of undressed foundation stones on one side. Passages branch off into darkness, with no apparent pattern or direction. You also see a neat stack of granite cobblestones.
Obvious exits: north, east, west
>e
[Deep Passageway]
A passage widens slightly here, exposing blocks of undressed foundation stones on one side. Passages branch off into darkness, with no apparent pattern or direction. You also see a few rotting planks.
Obvious exits: north, east, southeast
>se
[Deep Passageway]
A passage widens slightly here, exposing blocks of undressed foundation stones on one side. Passages branch off into darkness, with no apparent pattern or direction. You also see a large canopic urn.
Obvious exits: north, east, northwest
>l at urn
You see nothing unusual.
>e
[Deep Passageway]
A passage widens slightly here, exposing blocks of undressed foundation stones on one side. Passages branch off into darkness, with no apparent pattern or direction. You also see a neat stack of granite cobblestones.
Obvious exits: north, east, west
>e
[Deep Passageway]
A passage widens slightly here, exposing blocks of undressed foundation stones on one side. Passages branch off into darkness, with no apparent pattern or direction. You also see a few rotting planks.
Obvious exits: north, east, southeast

Stuck up Elf
09-08-2007, 06:35 PM
Is that part of the passage below the south east bridge?

Elvenlady
09-08-2007, 06:52 PM
I don't think so, I seem to recall it pretty much being a straight tunnel to the Drake Tower. Wasn't there something in the bard guild that had people stuck/lost a while back?

Nilandia
09-08-2007, 08:37 PM
Yeah, the mountain of snow in the gardens of the bard guild either would exit to the old Frostacres, or there wouldn't be an exit at all.

This looks like it's the passages after someone is raised by the hermit in the temple.

Gretchen

ThatDamnTep
09-08-2007, 08:45 PM
It's a maze.

Look behind the different things.

Behind one of them is an opening or a hole of some sort.

You go through that and you're free.

~Becca

Elvenlady
09-09-2007, 05:24 AM
This looks like it's the passages after someone is raised by the hermit in the temple.

Gretchen

That's it, thank you Gretchen, I knew it looked familiar! Been a while since I departed/decayed in Vaalor.

Stuck up Elf
09-09-2007, 08:18 AM
Oh. Duh! I'm such a civilian now that they just poof me back to the alter when they are done.

Drew
09-09-2007, 01:24 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/backwardhatclub/paperclip.jpg

Goretawn
09-10-2007, 12:12 PM
It is the maze you have to go through when you are rezzed by the town cleric. I believe it is behind the cobweb.

Solstice
09-14-2007, 11:18 PM
I got stuck there a time or two, I'd say the shifting maze at Ebon Gate was more fun - there at least you could tell yourself well if I die in this hell hole I'm already ON the correct side of the damn gate.

I seem to remember that gold rings work to get you out, and I'm pretty sure the COL teleport sign does also. I guess next time I'll have to look behind stuff, although I could just swear I had tried all of the look behind/in/under/ etc stuff the first time I got stuck. I know I spent a good 30 minutes trying.