PDA

View Full Version : Need pricing on lockered items

Savageheart
09-06-2007, 07:03 PM
Looking for a couple price checks on stuff I've in my lockers, I've been gone a while and no clue what stuff is werf.

Mith Claid
Oak-Hafted Vultite Espidon (4x Bastard Sword - Merchant bought off 1st Ebon Gate I think)
Skull Pommel Longsword (the zested 4x ect - Merchant Bought off 1st Ebon Gate)
Scorched Brig (4x merchant stock ect)
Soot Covered Krodera Shield (5x)
Sleeveless Pearlescent Chainmail (4x Heavily Padded altered chainmail)
An Imflass Threaded War Harness (Holds Medium Back Worn, old harness off 2nd or 3rd Jugg I beleive)
Vrull Skin Thigh Sheath (it screeches)
Banshee Leather Scabbard (it wails)
A Black Fur-Trimmed Heavy Coat (you can hide 2 small weapons up the sleeves has push zest)

Khariz
09-06-2007, 07:11 PM
Depending on the various opinions found here (which are like assholes), Mithril Claids go for from 5 to 8 million.

I'll give you 5 for it, if you wanna sell, since Allen says that's what they are worth.

:)

Savageheart
09-07-2007, 09:51 AM
Any of the other items ring a bell?

Martaigne
09-07-2007, 09:55 AM
Damage or crit padding on the chain?

Celephais
09-07-2007, 09:58 AM
Skull Pommel Longsword (the zested 4x ect - Merchant Bought off 1st Ebon Gate)
A few of these were recently sold on these forums... do a search and you should be able to see what they went for.

Vrull Skin Thigh Sheath (it screeches)
Banshee Leather Scabbard (it wails)
No idea on their worth, but if it's not exorbitant I would be interested (although my experience is that things I think are "cool" sell for way more than I think "cool" is worth paying for).

Savageheart
09-07-2007, 12:54 PM
Honestly, the reason I'm asking is because my market experience is 5+ years old I don't even know what passes for exhorbitant anymore. I'm going to make 500% to 800% profit on the claid alone should I decide to sell it...

Although being that I have a Pally I may keep it for when I finally rank him to 20.

But Ebon's is comming up and I need a good 4x pole... Only have like 200k in the bank currently and with my death/hunt ratio exp gain has been a silver drain.

The chaining is the Padding you get through premium service. I don't remember which, cost me 4k points.

Have another 4800 to spend pondering getting the scorched brig done just to turn a profit.