PDA

View Full Version : Herblore Tome: Teras

Tatetrick
09-05-2007, 03:12 PM
Looking for the current owner of the Teras Herblore Tome. Anyone know who might have it?

GSLadyGothique
09-05-2007, 07:09 PM
That would be me, and I'm not interested in selling :)

Jenn

*Actually the whole thing's available to view on my website under "Guides" in the Library

www.Kharam-Dzu.com

Kitsun
09-05-2007, 07:48 PM
Wow. That is really cool of you to post your herblore tome data up like that.

I'm hoarding my foraging info of Ta'Illistim so I can get my shit without fighting for it.

GSLadyGothique
09-05-2007, 09:16 PM
It's been posted for over a month. I'm gonna come up with another way of displaying it but it is what it is for now.

Jenn

Tatetrick
09-06-2007, 11:12 AM
Awww... but Goth!!

Yeah.. I was more looking for it as an RP item. Thanks for the reply though!

:P

Stanley Burrell
09-06-2007, 11:17 AM
www.Kharam-Dzu.com

Where the picture of the Triton warlordly-lord God from the ninety-twelveteenth invasion BATTLE-AXING Ms. hammock Elf to shreds?

Good job, btw ;)

GSLadyGothique
09-06-2007, 05:02 PM
Where the picture of the Triton warlordly-lord God from the ninety-twelveteenth invasion BATTLE-AXING Ms. hammock Elf to shreds?

Good job, btw ;)

Eh... I wanted it to look like a travel brochure from the 50's.

GSLadyGothique
09-06-2007, 05:04 PM
Awww... but Goth!!

Yeah.. I was more looking for it as an RP item. Thanks for the reply though!

:P

25m worth of RP :) Had to have it though, naturally.

mgoddess
09-06-2007, 05:53 PM
*Actually the whole thing's available to view on my website under "Guides" in the Library

www.Kharam-Dzu.com

That is a very cool idea Gothique... almost makes me feel like spending time (that I don't have) in documenting the River's Rest herb tome and putting up on the web.

But, that's time I don't have... nor do I have a webspace (currently) to host it.

(And if I remember right, I got my herb tome for 500k (or less) on the last Foehn's flight. Nobody else wanted it, and it fits in nicely with my character's background.)

Martaigne
09-06-2007, 06:00 PM
That is a very cool idea Gothique... almost makes me feel like spending time (that I don't have) in documenting the River's Rest herb tome and putting up on the web.

But, that's time I don't have... nor do I have a webspace (currently) to host it.

(And if I remember right, I got my herb tome for 500k (or less) on the last Foehn's flight. Nobody else wanted it, and it fits in nicely with my character's background.)

I'll do it. Can you log the text of the tome and send to me?

mgoddess
09-06-2007, 06:02 PM
I'll do it. Can you log the text of the tome and send to me?

Send me a PM with your email address... I don't know when I'll get around to it, so no promises on a timeline.

GSLadyGothique
09-06-2007, 08:40 PM

It was very tedious but only took me about 3 days to do. I location mapped it all first them seperated Tsorans maps (with his permission) into bounty areas.

I dont believe any of the new herbs like ayana are in the book yet and im not sure if they have plans to update them. Naos said they arent his items and it would be up to I forget who to make the updates.

I love my book lots and it's totally appropriate for her RP since shes like the Town know-it-all.

Jenn

Kitsun
09-07-2007, 12:52 AM
Hmph. My tome is showing new stuff. I can't see ayana because the text cuts off but I'm seeing random witchwood twigs and stuff that I'm fairly certain didn't exist before.

I probably wouldn't have noticed except for the Dragonfly festival that had my ass foraging all over Illistim.

GSLadyGothique
09-07-2007, 08:39 AM
Hmph. My tome is showing new stuff. I can't see ayana because the text cuts off but I'm seeing random witchwood twigs and stuff that I'm fairly certain didn't exist before.

I probably wouldn't have noticed except for the Dragonfly festival that had my ass foraging all over Illistim.

Interesting.

Do the tomes show whats in neighborhoods?

Asha
09-07-2007, 09:07 AM
Ahh fuck I'd forgotten about Bunnkins. Nice way to remember her on the site, that.

Kitsun
09-07-2007, 10:46 AM
I don't know where the neighborhoods are in Illistim.

GSLadyGothique
09-07-2007, 12:08 PM
Glancing at the page full of pictures of herbs, some of the pictures light up, notably the pothinir grass, withered black mushroom, black trafel mushroom, cave moss, ayana leaf, pepperthorn root, and bur-clover root ones.

Nilandia
09-07-2007, 02:46 PM
Hrm... I should dig up my tome in Plat, then.

Gretchen

regyy
12-03-2021, 12:13 PM
Carefully stitched on the weathered cover of the tome are the words, "Herblore of Kharam Dzu."
Regyy

Ardwen
12-03-2021, 04:20 PM
huge bump there Regyy

Methais
12-03-2021, 04:25 PM
That would be me, and I'm not interested in selling :)

Jenn

www.Kharam-Dzu.com

HEY THIS DOESN'T WORK THANKS FOR POSTING A DEAD LINK REPORTED OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

regyy
12-03-2021, 04:48 PM
believe it was gifted to me so I am trying to figure best course of action.

Methais
12-03-2021, 04:49 PM
believe it was gifted to me so I am trying to figure best course of action.

Sell it for profits.

regyy
12-03-2021, 04:58 PM
Not even a clue what its worth.

Gelston
12-03-2021, 05:02 PM
Not even a clue what its worth.

MB it at 1 coin

regyy
12-03-2021, 05:15 PM
Nah ide keep it for memories first.

Gelston