PDA

View Full Version : Crossing Paths

FinisWolf
09-04-2007, 09:22 PM
I was out and about, and came across this fellow. Not a GM, and it wasn't psinet titles, I have psinet titles off (and I checked to be sure).

You see Sir Brinn Mithrandir the Knight Banneret.
He appears to be a Giant.
He is average height and appears to be old. He has piercing steel grey eyes and fair skin. He has long, tied back coal black hair with grey at the temples. He has a clean-shaven face and broad shoulders.
He has some minor cuts and bruises on his right hand.
He is holding a soul stone hilted vultite claidhmore in his right hand.
He is wearing a mithril mail satchel, a crimson-edged white diamond amulet, a scorched leather belt, a silver bound lacquered sheath fringed with griffin talons, some mithril gauntlets, a shimmering shadowy grey cape, a black imflass tower shield, a mithril banded sheath, a light steel alloy shoulder sheath, a pair of golden spurs, a black enameled bracer with a silver gryphon set in a ruby circle, a black satin surcoat, a wide mithril band inset with a purple amethyst, some black silk trousers, some polished black leather boots, a belt pouch, a brass-bound ceramic Adventurer's Guild badge, a delicate teardrop ruby pendant, and a silver gilded imflass field plate armor.

Ideas?

Finis

Khariz
09-04-2007, 09:26 PM
I was out and about, and came across this fellow. Not a GM, and it wasn't psinet titles, I have psinet titles off (and I checked to be sure).

You see Sir Brinn Mithrandir the Knight Banneret.
He appears to be a Giant.
He is average height and appears to be old. He has piercing steel grey eyes and fair skin. He has long, tied back coal black hair with grey at the temples. He has a clean-shaven face and broad shoulders.
He has some minor cuts and bruises on his right hand.
He is holding a soul stone hilted vultite claidhmore in his right hand.
He is wearing a mithril mail satchel, a crimson-edged white diamond amulet, a scorched leather belt, a silver bound lacquered sheath fringed with griffin talons, some mithril gauntlets, a shimmering shadowy grey cape, a black imflass tower shield, a mithril banded sheath, a light steel alloy shoulder sheath, a pair of golden spurs, a black enameled bracer with a silver gryphon set in a ruby circle, a black satin surcoat, a wide mithril band inset with a purple amethyst, some black silk trousers, some polished black leather boots, a belt pouch, a brass-bound ceramic Adventurer's Guild badge, a delicate teardrop ruby pendant, and a silver gilded imflass field plate armor.

Ideas?

Finis

You don't know about these guys? There are many players in the game who are actual Knights of the Empire. They were knighted by the Baron himself at various points during the game.

Brinn, Yarx, Valicar, Cryheart off the top of my head.

Kitsun
09-04-2007, 09:28 PM
They gave out some actual knightly titles recently, it was around the time of the Premium Fest.

Khariz
09-04-2007, 09:29 PM
They gave out some actual knightly titles recently, it was around the time of the Premium Fest.

Yeah, these guys have technically and actually been knights for ever, but only recently received titles that other players can actually see.

Kitsun
09-04-2007, 09:36 PM
Yar, the spurs and everything.

Latrinsorm
09-04-2007, 09:44 PM
Yar, the spurs and everything.There are two kinds of spurs, my friend.

TheEschaton
09-04-2007, 10:10 PM
Is anyone else disturbed that that guy's last name is Mithrandir, especially since he can change it now?

Khariz
09-04-2007, 10:13 PM
Is anyone else disturbed that that guy's last name is Mithrandir, especially since he can change it now?

I guess the funniest part about it, besides the rip-off, is that he's a warrior.

If he was a wizard, I might give him the benefit of a doubt.

TheEschaton
09-04-2007, 10:16 PM
true dat.

Edit: Maybe he's Gandalf's long lost cousin....on his giant side.

-TheE-

FinisWolf
09-05-2007, 09:50 AM
Ahh, cool, thanks for the info guys.

Finis