PDA

View Full Version : 1040...

Makkah
06-29-2003, 04:34 PM
So what would you all like to see at 1040? We've been told it will NOT be Mana Streaming (thank god...)

I personally would like to see Singing Sword moved to 1040 and then 1025 used as a Charm spellsong. Usable on creatures and possibly have some effects on other PCs.

rht

Soulpieced
06-30-2003, 10:42 AM
Song of +40 DS and TD.

On a real note, I don't know what to say about a speed or dexterity related song due to Lucksong being implemented. I would personally like to see Singing Sword Song eliminated. Though how would you expect Charm to work.

Parkbandit
06-30-2003, 11:02 AM
Actually.. the way Singing Sword has been explained to me... it sounds like a pretty good song to me. My bard can't wait.

Soulpieced
06-30-2003, 12:11 PM
Afterall, you have walls at 150 which are a spiritual DS spell.

Bards have access to Minor Elemental and Bard circles, not Minor Spirt.

Makkah
06-30-2003, 12:51 PM
Well I would expect charm to just be a mental TD testing song (with a pushdown maybe if you're using an instrument?). You can perhaps befriend a creature and have it fight for you using it's skills and maneuvers. I dunno how it could work on other characters... but I've always just wanted to walk a befriended roa'ter around scaring folks.

rht

(A TD song would rock too...)

Soulpieced
07-01-2003, 03:44 PM
Yeah, there's the shaman's rattle which makes zombie creatures you can have control over. Unfortunately the coding is very cryptic and they say can't really be replicated.