PDA

View Full Version : Alchemy

Dwarven Empath
09-02-2007, 06:10 AM
Anyone know where to get the list of ingredients?

The Training Administrator told you to gather alchemy ingredients for the guild's supply.

I'm lost.

Medi.

Dwarven Empath
09-02-2007, 06:25 AM
[Empath Guild, Storage]
White-enameled racks and evenly spaced shelves cover every available wall. Facing south, a pale elven clerk stands at alert behind a wide marble-topped counter and welcomes those in pursuit of new stock or needed replenishments. You also see a white-painted shelf and a sturdy wooden worktable with some stone mortars on it.
Obvious exits: south

>ask clerk for list
You ask the clerk for a list of ingredients.

Clerk says, "Here you are," and hands you a large sack with a small parchment scroll inside. "Do be careful to not lose the list, as I shall not give you another for a while."

only took forever!

Dwarven Empath
09-02-2007, 06:27 AM
4x mashed columbine
5x powdered golden firemote orb
3x blue dreamstone
3x scintillating fishscale
1x ground torban leaf
2x powdered polished red abalone shell
5x powdered black helmet shell
2x crushed mammoth arachnid mandible
1x black jasper
4x bearberries

So I have to go to the landing for the mandible, solhaven for the shells

Where do I get a fishscale from?

Fallen
09-02-2007, 08:26 AM
The fishscale is a low level treasure drop on creatures on RR, so likely solhaven as well if they share the same treasure system.

TheEschaton
09-02-2007, 10:08 AM
yeah, just kill stuff in Solhaven for a long time.

Dwarven Empath
09-02-2007, 10:19 AM
Guess I'll be using my cyclops script once again.

hahaha

Some Rogue
09-02-2007, 11:19 AM
If you find one item on the list and turn it in, you get a new list. However, each line only counts as one rep so if you got 4x mashed columbine and 1x ground torban leaf and turned it in, you'd get 2 reps and a new list. That task sucks ass but at least you don't have to run all over the world looking for that stuff. Just do the easy ones from your area, turn it in and get a new list.

Dwarven Empath
09-02-2007, 11:54 AM
How do you grind the torben leaf?

Fallen
09-02-2007, 12:38 PM
I believe you use the mortar and pestle found in the guild shop. Mashed or powdered forms of what i called for will work as well, IE mashed torban for powdered torban

Fallen
09-02-2007, 12:41 PM
As for the actual command, it is push my leaf with my pestle, then push my (whatever the leaf turns into) with my pestle. That is how it works with necro crystals and moonflowers

Some Rogue
09-02-2007, 01:10 PM
Heh, I bought a mortar and pestle, put the leaf in the mortar and just had my pestle in the other hand and grind leaf.

The Ponzzz
09-02-2007, 01:28 PM
Ouch, firemote orbs? I know you only have to get a certain amount on a list, but damn!

Some Rogue
09-02-2007, 04:35 PM
Ouch, firemote orbs? I know you only have to get a certain amount on a list, but damn!

Yeah, my first list had 3x uncut maernstrike diamonds and a couple of those orbs too. And my mage is all of level 27. I just started doing the easy foraging tasks that were right near the landing guild and turned them in for a new list.