Khariz
08-31-2007, 01:20 AM
All sold, Nothing to see here.

Khariz
08-31-2007, 11:16 AM
Maul Sold.

Lomoriond
08-31-2007, 12:41 PM
3. a vultite katana (standard 4x new-style katana, heavy crit weighting, 5 pounds)

Cheapest on playershops is 3 mil right now. I'll take 2 mil.

As long as you are basing the pricing based on current market availability, I'd like to point you can get a vultite katana for 600k to 1.2mil (depending on race) from the NPC sabizki near Illistim.

They also come in vaalorn and faenor!

The Ponzzz
08-31-2007, 12:44 PM
Not to bash or anything... Because I <3 everyone....

>order vultite katana
The warrior Sabizki says, "Ahh, a vultite katana, eh? That will cost you 994000 silvers. It will take me about 21 hours to prepare. You can BUY it if you want."

Khariz
08-31-2007, 01:20 PM
Not to bash or anything... Because I <3 everyone....

>order vultite katana
The warrior Sabizki says, "Ahh, a vultite katana, eh? That will cost you 994000 silvers. It will take me about 21 hours to prepare. You can BUY it if you want."

Whoa wait...where is that?

And I don't mind this announcement at all, but why the hell do they always sell for 2mil+ on playershops. Are people just that dumb?

Katana price lowered to 1 mil.

Lomoriond
08-31-2007, 01:41 PM
Whoa wait...where is that?

And I don't mind this announcement at all, but why the hell do they always sell for 2mil+ on playershops. Are people just that dumb?

Katana price lowered to 1 mil.

When they first released Sabizki, he'd only make two or three weapons at a time, which caused a handful of players to completely hogtie the system and monopolize it... which is what drove the prices high to begin with.

Nowadays he will make as many as people want, BUT he makes you go get something for him before he will work for you... I had to go get him a cheesestick from ta'vaalor.

People who pay that much either A) don't realize where they come from and/or B) don't realize the system was altered to unlimited quantity and/or C) are too lazy to go all the way to illistim and then run errands for that old codger, and pay the extra to avoid that.

Amber
08-31-2007, 01:45 PM
The ones Sabizki sells are crit weighted too?

Lomoriond
08-31-2007, 01:55 PM
The ones Sabizki sells are crit weighted too?

Yesm, heavy crit weighted with the 2h or 1h/2h hybrid... makes them in steel, faenor, vaalorn and vultite... I think imflass too

Sypher
08-31-2007, 03:03 PM
Has anyone seen someone dual-wield Katanas before?

Celephais
08-31-2007, 03:09 PM
Has anyone seen someone dual-wield Katanas before?

Bob has previously stated that you physically cannot dual-wield Katanas:

Yeah, you can't dual-wield katanas, I'm pretty sure you can do katana + another weapon though.

Aside: Making Katanawielder under the presumption that you could dual wield katanas turned out to be a pretty disappointing experience.

Amber
08-31-2007, 03:10 PM
Yesm, heavy crit weighted with the 2h or 1h/2h hybrid... makes them in steel, faenor, vaalorn and vultite... I think imflass too

Awesome! Thanks for the info. I'll have to get a pair for a friend of mine.

Lomoriond
08-31-2007, 03:54 PM

Switchable weapons can't be used in the off hand... this includes spears, bastard swords, tridents and katanas.

If you want to dual katanas, you'll have to find one with a falchion or short sword base to use in the off hand

Drunken Durfin
08-31-2007, 04:22 PM
>Bob has previously stated that you physically cannot dual-wield Katanas

"Groo frey?"

http://www.groo.com/

The Ponzzz
09-01-2007, 02:09 AM
Switchable weapons can't be used in the off hand... this includes spears, bastard swords, tridents and katanas.

If you want to dual katanas, you'll have to find one with a falchion or short sword base to use in the off hand

And bastard axes! Don't forget the bastard axe!!

GSJuergen
09-01-2007, 11:33 PM
And bastard axes! Don't forget the bastard axe!!

I heart bastard axes... especially mine heh

Methais
09-02-2007, 02:12 AM

Bob only wields a dildo with his katana.

Anyone happen have that old pic lying around by any chance?

Khariz
09-02-2007, 03:57 PM
Just the lance is left. See original edited post.

Khariz
09-03-2007, 01:19 AM
Lance sold, nothing to see here.