PDA

View Full Version : Animal Companion

Halfsilver
11-29-2003, 10:07 PM
Finally 30.

Going to test out the big 630.

Anyone able to post a list of locations and specific companion species found in those locations?

Also, a guide on the use of 630 and the related stuff would be nice. I've not a clue about how affinity works, what commands to use...what to do and what not to do.

If anyone could post or direct me to a place where I could find this info, I'd be grateful.

thanks,

grays/d (ranger)

Halfsilver
11-30-2003, 11:13 AM
Sorry to bump, but I can't find any of the companions that I want and I've travelled to Sol and Landing and Mule, so far.

If anyone has a list of the locations and species, that would be great!

Halfsilver
11-30-2003, 01:05 PM
Thanks for all the help =/

I found a female shadowy mountain wolf and she's already at the content affinity level.

woo!

-grays/d

HarmNone
11-30-2003, 01:09 PM
Glad you found something that suited you, Greys. I would have been glad to help, if I had known any more than you did. Animal companions came after I left the game. ;)

HarmNone

Halfsilver
11-30-2003, 01:15 PM
Thank ya, Harmnone.

My companion is great. An orc started harassing grays and she just started killing them out of no where, it's great. All her mannerisms and actions are charming. I loaded up on rare velnalin roasts from the Ranger's guild to feed her.

=)

-grays/d

HarmNone
11-30-2003, 01:17 PM
Sounds like fun to me. Just do not run out of roasts. She might decide you would be an acceptable substitute! :D

HarmNone likes wolves

Anebriated
11-30-2003, 11:06 PM
Nice job Grays. Where did you end up finding the Wolf? I had to go to Pinefar to get mine and i got a male, which sucks. Was kind of hoping for a female for RP purposes. Enjoy your wolf.

Halfsilver
11-30-2003, 11:16 PM
I found my Shadowy Mountain Wolf wandering the trail between Castle Varunar and the 'haven Caravanasary.

Took me a while, though. She was content when we bonded, but her affinity dropped to familiarity when I died on the glacier early. I'm not sure why, either. Suck!

I'm still trying to think of a name for her.

-grays/d