PDA

View Full Version : Onurb's Fantasy Football

onurb
08-29-2007, 04:55 PM
This free yahoo fantasy football league is a mixture of both past and present gemstone players as well as non-gemstone players. We are looking for people that will participate all year long and that will log in atleast twice a week to deal with trades and to put in their starting lineup.

This year we are doing a 20 man league to make it more challenging. Starting lineups consist of 1 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Team Defense, and 1 Defensive Player. To make the season more exciting, we have eliminated negative points for fumbles, interceptions, etc.

If anyone is interested, please contact me.

onurb on AIM
onurb@aim.com

onurb
09-04-2007, 02:37 PM
Only 13 spots left, JOIN QUICKLY!!! Prefer gemstone players, past or present. But normal people may join too!

If the league does not fill up in the next 2 days or so, I will open it up to the public and it will fill up fast!

League ID# 636849

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/monstermadness

onurb on AIM
onurb@aim.com

Contact me for more information.

Celephais
09-04-2007, 02:43 PM
If the league does not fill up in the next 2 days or so, I will open it up to the public and it will fill up fast!

Or so? You're aware of when the season begins aren't you? You're not going to have time for a draft if you don't close your league soon. Just a heads up... not really trying to be a jerk... but you need everything finalized by 8:30 pm thursday.