PDA

View Full Version : Some nights...

Caels
06-29-2003, 07:11 AM
I dunno what the problem is but I rarely ever remember my dreams.

Last night was different though.

I woke up at 2 a.m. after having a nightmare, which I can strangely remember. But then I go back to sleep and have another dream, not a nightmare, but a dream that utterly pisses me off. I woke up from that one at about 6:30 and I'm too pissed off to go back to sleep.

I feel like everything in the last dream really happened or will happen to me and I can't believe how furious it makes me.

Anyhow, I just had to let this out. I think because of my dream that this is just going to be a bad day.:flamed:

Xcalibur
06-29-2003, 10:02 AM
i remember around 99.9% of my dreams (the last since those before are impossible to remember).

I never get nightmares though, just pissed of dreams, as you said
:saint:

Ilvane
06-29-2003, 10:24 AM
So what was it about?? Now I'm curious.

-A

Yahku
06-29-2003, 01:54 PM
last night i dreamed that all my friends were turning into vampires and i had to keep stabbing everyone in their right ass cheek to make sure they weren't. and if they were their face would change to look like that Colin dude from SNL.

and they kept throwing those things that you put notes on, the little square heavy thing with the spike on the end, that you put receipts or bills or whatever on, you just stab the paper through it...they kept throwing those at me and hitting me in the head with the sharp end. ..they're commonly found in offices, and i can't remember what the hell they were called.

I think part of it is because i was watching Monty Python's meaning of life...it kinda reminded me of the whole Crimson Permanent Accountant thing...Sailing the Accountant-Sea!

Yaku---22nd Utility Warrior of Bashing Seru's Boxes
Seru---Knight

Makkah
06-29-2003, 03:19 PM
This is really crazy... I rarely remember my dreams and I had like 3 i remembered the past two nights. I have some friends that have been dreaming like crazy lately too. Wild.

rht

Black Jesus
06-29-2003, 03:34 PM
hahah nice avatar rht

Xcalibur
06-29-2003, 03:49 PM
food you ate, feelings and the way you are just before you sleep is what, 90% of the result of your dreams?

Remember when we were teen and in love with each girlies that smile upon us, wet dream anyone?

Yahku
06-29-2003, 09:03 PM
"hahah nice avatar rht"

is that Bushwick Bill? =/

Yaku/Seru

Skaster
06-29-2003, 10:17 PM
All of you need to pick up "Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming" by Stephen Laberge. Having 45 minute long full body orgasms where you have complete and absolute freedom nearly every night is a *great* way to start your morning.

Caels
06-30-2003, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Ilvane
So what was it about?? Now I'm curious.

-A

A girl I like ended up sleepin with my brother and then them laughing about how I need to learn that sex is a game... Little more detailed than that, but some things must remain private.

Anyhow, guess I was pissed off by the dream for a few of reasons.

I felt betrayed by the girl and my brother.
I was ill with the thought of my brother sleeping with any of my friends.
Also, I take sex and relationships extremely seriously and do not believe in 'casual'. So the joking about it was the part that pushed me over the edge.

Okay, you guys can feel free to laugh it up now. I don't care. Everyone has embarassing things and I'm no different.

Caels
06-30-2003, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Xcalibur
food you ate, feelings and the way you are just before you sleep is what, 90% of the result of your dreams?

Remember when we were teen and in love with each girlies that smile upon us, wet dream anyone?

I hadn't eaten before I slept last night, and generally I had no exceptional emotions either. Just a typical boring day.

One thing I have noticed however... I've been having trouble sleeping almost every night for a week straight. No more dreams, just that I tend to wake up about 15 times between 3 and 6 until I finally get sick of it and get up.

I don't have a job right now, so I should be sleepin in and enjoying it, but I simply can't. I wonder if maybe I'm having disturbing dreams that I just can't remember?

Parkbandit
06-30-2003, 09:21 AM
The only nightmares I can ever remember are those that I had after taking medication like Niquil.

Makkah
06-30-2003, 12:53 PM
No... NOT that midget Bushwick. It's T.I.

rht

Black Jesus
06-30-2003, 02:13 PM
TI is the first somewhat successful hermaphrodite rapper to come from the south.

Makkah
06-30-2003, 02:14 PM
T.I. would eat you AND the OG MJ alive.

rht