PDA

View Full Version : Bandolier/Returner wanted

thefarmer
08-28-2007, 02:16 AM
Looking at pricing a bandolier of the non-dagger variety, or returner not a stilletto or dagger either.

The Ponzzz
08-28-2007, 02:43 AM
Bandolier will go for roughly 45mil, non dagger returner at 4x with no flares you're looking at 30 mil...

Allen was selling a bandolier not too long ago.

thefarmer
08-28-2007, 03:02 AM
Yeah, he got a better deal than I could offer him at the time.

Now I just need to find someone else selling one.

TheEschaton
08-28-2007, 06:49 AM
I've got a 5x fire flaring chakram returner, if you want to buy it.

thefarmer
09-05-2007, 03:01 AM
Still looking

Mistomeer
09-05-2007, 06:47 AM
I've got a throwing net returner if you want it.

thefarmer
09-05-2007, 08:17 AM
Thanks, but I'm really looking for axe or better. I probably should have said said that to begin with.

The Ponzzz
09-05-2007, 09:42 AM
Currently, there are only 3 hammer returners. None of which will ever move. There are a few axe returners out there, some have been gone from the game for quite awhile, whiles some of the newers one have gone for sale recently(the 5x sancted one for example).

After those, only a few chakram/discus ones exist and a handful of daggers.

Moving back to bandoliers, there are a heap of axe bandoliers, but more and more they get placed on characters that they will not move from anymore. I currently have a dagger bandolier and have owned 8 of the 20 bandoliers out there right now.

Khaladon does come around with Kadah to change the weapons inside the bandoliers but with a hefty price.

My best advice is to grab up a chakram/dagger bandolier and wait for Khaladon to run that merchant to change them.

thefarmer
09-05-2007, 02:46 PM
Call me slow. Maybe third time's the charm. What you suggested, Mario is what I was looking to do. I was looking for ANY bandolier, but a waraxe or better for a plain returner.

Sometimes I need to sleep before I post. Makes things easier.