PDA

View Full Version : Metal Boxes from OTF or Teras Temple

mgoddess
08-27-2007, 10:45 PM
Just like the title says, I'm looking for metal boxes from OTF or the Ruined Temple on Teras. I'm willing to pay a fair amount per box (depending on weight, I suppose)... since I have no idea how much silver & gems are usually in these boxes, I'd be willing to work out something with whoever's willing to sell boxes my way.

(These boxes are for bashing, so I'm paying for the box itself, the silver, and any gems that might be inside (that I might bash to bits and pieces).)

Can pick up in Illistim or Four Winds. Reply, PM, or find Cylnthia in game.

(Apparently relocked boxes are also a good thing, and probably a good deal cheaper. If you can relock a metal (silver/gold/brass/etc) box with a decently complex (read: end-game) lock, I'd be interested in that as well.)

Stretch
08-27-2007, 10:58 PM
FYI, if you find a rogue with 32+ ranks of lock mastery, they can relock metal boxes.

Might help cut down the cost to acquire boxes if they are empty.

mgoddess
08-27-2007, 11:01 PM
Can they do any size lock, or is the size of lock they can relock dependent on their lock mastery skill?

Stretch
08-27-2007, 11:07 PM
It depends on how much their lockpicking skill doesn't suck.

AestheticDeath
08-27-2007, 11:10 PM
if they can pick it they can relock it

mgoddess
08-27-2007, 11:35 PM
Excellent. (Thanks for the heads-up.)

fallenSaint
08-28-2007, 12:45 AM
If you want to collect unlocked boxes I can relock them for you, no charge. Just drop me a line, I hang around Illistim.

thefarmer
08-28-2007, 02:31 AM
Since I haven't played with the warrior guild in years.. Why do you need end-game locks to progress in bash? Is it because you're so well advance in the guild or in trainings? Or both?

AestheticDeath
08-28-2007, 10:55 AM
I would assume the higher the lock the more bashing it takes. Which equates to better use for the guild. Longer lasting etc.. Or something.

mgoddess
08-28-2007, 12:01 PM
I would assume the higher the lock the more bashing it takes. Which equates to better use for the guild. Longer lasting etc.. Or something.

This is exactly why.

thefarmer
08-28-2007, 03:26 PM
Ah. Thanks. I hadn't thought about the actual practicality of using it.