PDA

View Full Version : YTMND still has some funny content!

Bobmuhthol
08-25-2007, 08:21 PM
http://helptheiraq.ytmnd.com/

RichardCranium
08-25-2007, 08:24 PM
Thank you very much South Carolina.

Sean of the Thread
08-25-2007, 08:25 PM
ROFL that's fucking classic.

TheEschaton
08-25-2007, 08:27 PM
Was that after yesterday Ms Teen USA contest? I had to leave at 9, but I sure as hell caught the swimsuit competition.

Methais
08-25-2007, 08:30 PM
That one definitely deserves a
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a162/DoyleHargraves/8468a5a1-1.gif

This is still my all time favorite though, except for the African-American Alien that Kranar won't let me post :(
http://diaperpocket.ytmnd.com/

Skeeter
08-25-2007, 09:04 PM
Outstanding!

Stanley Burrell
08-25-2007, 09:58 PM
Oh my god.

Bobmuhthol
08-26-2007, 03:08 AM
lmao, I randomly got an IM from teh gf, and it was this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

TheSmooth1
08-26-2007, 03:23 AM
She probably got mad stage fright. I wonder how it feels to be the whole internet's joke of the day...?

http://www.slabiak.dk/forum_pictures/understand-darth_vader.jpg

Bobmuhthol
08-26-2007, 03:27 AM
Judging by the way she talks, I don't think being 100% comfortable would have made her answer any less retarded. She got legitimate, thought-provoking question fright.

SpunGirl
08-26-2007, 04:59 AM
SE COULD USE SOME BOBMUTHORL SEX.

K

Bobmuhthol
08-26-2007, 05:00 AM
SE COULD USE SOME BOBMUTHORL SEX.

K

No deleting when you get sober.

Methais
08-26-2007, 05:28 AM
Well shit to be fair, what the hell kind of question is that to begin with? What other answer could there possibly be to a question like "1/5 of Americans can't find the U.S. on a world map. Why is this?" than "BECAUSE THEY'RE FUCKING STUPID!!!!!"?

Seriously, how can you possibly dress up a politically correct answer to a question like that, especially when you have to pull it straight out of your ass on the spot? The only answer is BECAUSE THEY'RE FUCKING STUPID!!! and there's no possible way to sugar coat it. Someone please prove me wrong, I'm truly curious on how to answer a question like that in a politically correct sense.

I think she just got fucked. Unfortunately it wasn't by me.

Bobmuhthol
08-26-2007, 05:33 AM
<<Someone please prove me wrong, I'm truly curious on how to answer a question like that in a politically correct sense.>>

I'll tell you exactly how.

I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so, because uh, some ... people out there in our nation don't have maps, and, uh, I believe that our education like such as South Africa, and, uh, the Iraq everywhere like, such as and ... I believe that they should, our education over here in the US should help the US, er, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future.

Methais
08-26-2007, 05:36 AM
Other than that, which is basically just random diarrhea of the mouth, most likely due to being completely dumbfounded by such a stupid fucking question with no other answer than BECAUSE THEY'RE FUCKING STUPID, yet you're obligated to answer it on the spot in some politically correct carebear sense.

They might as well have asked, "Why does Klaive think he's a ninja?"

Bobmuhthol
08-26-2007, 05:40 AM
Let's judge the situation with some realism here. An intelligent person would have been able to come up with some sort of bullshit to actually attempt an answer to the question, which had NOTHING TO DO WITH IRAQ, SOUTH AFRICA, OR ASIA.

RichardCranium
08-26-2007, 05:51 AM
These aren't intelligent people though, they're in a fucking beauty pageant. I'm with Methais on this one.

It's still funny as shit though.

Methais
08-26-2007, 05:52 AM
I'm not disagreeing that throwing Iraq and South Africa and all that shit into the answer was retarded, but...well you're a pretty intelligent guy, Bob. What would your answer be other than "BECAUSE THEY'RE FUCKING STUPID!"? Because unless these "recent polls" included infants that still don't know wtf is going on around them, I really can't come up with any other answer besides that.

Seriously...20% of Americans can't point out their own country on a world map?

http://www.dangerouslogic.com/images/coversheet_bullshit.jpg

EDIT: Yeah it is still funny, but damn. :wtf:

Bobmuhthol
08-26-2007, 05:56 AM
<<What would your answer be other than "BECAUSE THEY'RE FUCKING STUPID!"?>>

Because the American education system as a whole concentrates on the acquisition of knowledge as opposed to the application of knowledge; that is, American students learn to apply knowledge in college rather than in high school, and at least 20% of Americans don't have a high school diploma in the first place.

Addendum: If a beauty pageant contestant can't come up with that answer, they ain't no kinds of beautiful at all in my eyes.

Nieninque
08-26-2007, 06:04 AM
Addendum: If a beauty pageant contestant can't come up with that answer, they ain't no kinds of beautiful at all in my eyes.

LOL Awesome.

TheEschaton
08-26-2007, 09:26 AM
I would say because the American education system is highly self-centered, and while we learn about America a great deal, it's never within the larger context of the world itself, ergo, while they may know ABOUT America, they could not point it out in the larger world.

-TheE-

Skeeter
08-26-2007, 09:57 AM
I would like to see some stats that back that statement up. I know there are some dumb people out there, but 20% of everyone?

Sean of the Thread
08-26-2007, 10:22 AM
It's a trick question. The 20% refers to the millions of pardoned illegal immigrants.

Mosquito
08-26-2007, 10:28 AM
It's a trick question. The 20% refers to the millions of pardoned illegal immigrants.

Actually, that refers to you.

So sad. My bad. Congratulations.

TheSmooth1
08-26-2007, 03:12 PM
Actually, that refers to you.

So sad. My bad. Congratulations.

http://www.slabiak.dk/forum_pictures/ban-praying_monk.jpg

chillmonster
08-26-2007, 03:30 PM
I posted this on the wrong thread apparently. So I'll join the fun here.

Well shit to be fair, what the hell kind of question is that to begin with? What other answer could there possibly be to a question like "1/5 of Americans can't find the U.S. on a world map. Why is this?" than "BECAUSE THEY'RE FUCKING STUPID!!!!!"?

Seriously, how can you possibly dress up a politically correct answer to a question like that, especially when you have to pull it straight out of your ass on the spot? The only answer is BECAUSE THEY'RE FUCKING STUPID!!! and there's no possible way to sugar coat it. Someone please prove me wrong, I'm truly curious on how to answer a question like that in a politically correct sense.

I think she just got fucked. Unfortunately it wasn't by me.

This chick is a moron. They did not ask her to do calculus or quite statistics. Anyone who spends ANY time thinking about the world around them would have hit this one out of the park, and she whiffed. It doesn't take much to say that we should work to emphisise curriculum that helps future generations better understand our place in the world. Throw in something about the world growing more dangerous and how a better understanding would leave us safer in the long run, and you're good.

They don't expect these girls to be super geniuses, so the questions are always pretty easy. They just want to test their poise and see if they posess a minimal capacity for critical thought. And if you think about it, it makes sense. The winner will be traveling the world, doing interviews, and answering questions just like this. Wouldn't you want to hear her answer one before you send her off?

Paradii
08-26-2007, 04:53 PM
I wonder if she could find america on a world map.

I'd even give her a world map with North America labelled as "North America" and every other continent labeled as "Not North America"

Atlanteax
08-27-2007, 11:38 AM
She'll need to find a sugar daddy to do her thinking for her...

In the meantime, I hope for her sake, she doesn't get all drunk/high from trying to mask the emotional trauma from her very public humiliation and gets knocked up by some random Joe.