PDA

View Full Version : A Satchel

Goretawn
08-24-2007, 04:40 PM
Just that, nothing else. Just a satchel. Looked on Playersshops and found nothing. Thought someone out there might have one.

Jolena
08-24-2007, 04:42 PM
I have a plain black satchel. Beltworn, closes, holds a large amount and weighs 4 pounds. 200K and its yours.

Kentashi
08-24-2007, 04:56 PM
I have a basilisk hide satchel. It's shoulder-worn(Not back), opens/closes, weighs 5, and holds a small ammount with room for several items. 100k.

B2
08-24-2007, 05:14 PM
Ta’Illistim

[Aegenis General Store]
a gold trimmed black silk satchel
back worn
holds very large
weighs 10
600 silvers

[Tarabelle’s Boutique]
a black satin satchel
an elegant blue silk satchel
an ecru-laced satin satchel
a translucent spidersilk satchel
an ornate black spidersilk satchel
These are all 4 lbs, shoulder worn, hold a large amount, and cost between 15k and 20k. They are wonderful.

There are plenty on playershops. Before I look in my lockers, could you be more specific as to what you want (or don't want)?

~Becca

Asha
08-24-2007, 05:41 PM
I have a basilisk hide satchel. It's shoulder-worn(Not back), opens/closes, weighs 5, and holds a small ammount with room for several items. 100k.

Wow, incredible find.

Gan
08-24-2007, 05:44 PM
Ta’Illistim

[Aegenis General Store]
a gold trimmed black silk satchel
back worn
holds very large
weighs 10
600 silvers

[Tarabelle’s Boutique]
a black satin satchel
an elegant blue silk satchel
an ecru-laced satin satchel
a translucent spidersilk satchel
an ornate black spidersilk satchel
These are all 4 lbs, shoulder worn, hold a large amount, and cost between 15k and 20k. They are wonderful.

There are plenty on playershops. Before I look in my lockers, could you be more specific as to what you want (or don't want)?

~Becca

The ornate black and translucent satchels are top notch. I own (have owned) one of each at one time or another.

Jolena
08-24-2007, 05:52 PM
The only reason I tend to use the beltworn satchels are because well..they are beltworn and that leaves my shoulderworn and backworn slots open for other containers if I have to carry about a lot of junk.

Bobmuhthol
08-24-2007, 05:55 PM
I've never seen so much illiteracy in my life.

Gan
08-24-2007, 05:57 PM
I've never seen so much illiteracy in my life.

I always thought it was, "In ALL of my life".

:shrug:

Bobmuhthol
08-24-2007, 05:59 PM
The cool thing about English is you don't need to use every possible word in a phrase, much like all nouns don't need articles, all phrases don't need prepositions, etc.

Fallen
08-24-2007, 06:51 PM
I think he wants a Balinworn type item. A Satchel, a cloak, etc. That may be harder than it sounds, unless a critter drops it.

AestheticDeath
08-24-2007, 07:23 PM
Just find the perfect item, where you want it located, the weight and capacity etc. Then have it altered to nothing... "a satchel"

Ive done that before. Long time ago

Summertime
08-24-2007, 09:25 PM
Just find the perfect item, where you want it located, the weight and capacity etc. Then have it altered to nothing... "a satchel"

Ive done that before. Long time ago

Ahhh yes... back in the OLD days... when we used to use telegraph and morse code to play Gemstone... which was a step up & improvement from when we simply banged rocks together to simulate binary. Long time ago... ;)

AestheticDeath
08-24-2007, 09:45 PM
I don't claim to be that freaking old. I say a long time ago - because my tastes no longer run so plain, still plain but not that bad.

Drew
08-24-2007, 10:21 PM
Yeah, I have a cloak, a backpack, a pouch, but no a satchel. I'd really like to get a testes satchel.

Goretawn
08-25-2007, 12:02 AM
I am sorry I was not more specific. Fallen is correct, just "a satchel". the current inventory is:

You are currently wearing and carrying:
a cotton robe
a brocade satchel
some simple cloth boots

(3 items displayed.)

Just wanted to simplify even more. Sorry for the confusion.